Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming How to compile .sh script using g++? Post 302922202 by kristinu on Thursday 23rd of October 2014 07:21:44 AM
Old 10-23-2014
This is the reason one should only use free software, so my
computing is not being controlled by somebody else and
I become dependent on it.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

help to compile

Hello everybody, I have a small opensource project http://hpaftpd.sourceforge.net (single-threaded ftp-server). It tested with FreeBSD and Linux. Can anybody try it with another UNIX system ? I'm interesting about HP/UX and Solaris. I would very much appreciate receiving any results about it. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wwwdev
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Help to compile

Hi everybody, I have a small opensource project http://hpaftpd.sourceforge.net (single-threaded ftp-server for heavy network traffic). It tested with FreeBSD and Linux. Can anybody try it with another Unix system? I'm interesting about HP/UX and Solaris. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wwwdev
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to compile a stored procedure that is there with in a script file(.sql) in unix

Hi, How can i compile the procedure code that is there in a script file (.sql) in unix. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishna_gnv
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

compile a shell script

How can i compile a KSH shell script. I Dont want to execute it. I just need to compile it . Any Help sincerly appreciated. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: panyam
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help - Bug: A script to compile two types of data files into two temporary files

Dear other forum members, I'm writing a script for my homework, but I'm scratching all over my head and still can't figure out what I did wrong. Please help me. I just started to learn about bash scripting, and I appreciate if anyone of you can point out my errors. I thank you in advance. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ilove2smoke
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to compile Shell Script

Hi there, I have written the shell script to illustrate arithmetic operations using case command as shown below: #!/bin/bash echo -n "Enter any two numbers :" read a read b MENU=" Select any one option 1) Addition 2) Substraction 3) Multiplication 4) Division 5) Quit" clear $x=0;... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: grc
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling gcc to compile make to compile yaboot

I have just installed OpenBSD on a 333MHz PPC iMac G3. It has a 6GB HDD that has been partitioned as 1GB MacOS 8.5.1, 3GB MacOS X 10.3.9, 2GB OpenBSD 4.8. I now need to install a bootloader so that my computer can recognize the OpenBSD partition at startup. I have been trying to install... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: t04st3r
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash script to compile multiple .c files with some options

I'm trying to write a bash script and call it "compile" such that running it allows me to compile multiple files with the options "-help," "-backup," and "-clean". I've got the code for the options written, i just can't figure out how to read the input string and then translate that into option... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: travis.batzer
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to compile or debug line by line in shell script?

I know about bash -x, set -x and -v but disappears from Command Line Interface in fraction of second ...... I am looking for a command or script ..complies each line and shows the output after executing each line ....( similar what we have in C ) Thanks in Advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: frintocf
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to compile this?

I want to compile cryptsetup keyslot_checker , but I get error gcc -lm -lcryptsetup chk_luks_keyslots.c -o chk_luks_keyslots chk_luks_keyslots.c:39:27: fatal error: libcryptsetup.h: No such file or directory #include <libcryptsetup.h>in FAQ they say There is a tool that automatizes this in the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zognadal
0 Replies
EvmCallback(5)							File Formats Manual						    EvmCallback(5)

NAME
EvmCallback() - event management (EVM) callback function SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
An EVM callback function is a function that you provide to allow your program to handle messages arriving on an EVM connection. Most mes- sages are incoming events or responses to requests you have made to the EVM daemon, but you may also get a callback for other reasons. Specify the name (EventCB) of the callback function in the callback parameter when you create an EVM connection with a response mode of callback. Your callback function is invoked by which you must call whenever you detect activity pending on the connection. An EVM callback function must conform to the prototype shown. Callback Function Parameters o The connection parameter contains the connection context pertaining to this callback. This value was returned by when the connection was created. If you have one callback function servicing multiple connections, you might test this to determine which connection a particular invocation is handling. o The callbackArg parameter contains the value you specified as the callbackArg parameter to when you created the connection. For exam- ple, you might use it to hold a pointer to your own context data for the connection. o The callbackData parameter points to a structure containing the details of the callback. The structure includes a callback reason code, an event, and a union containing data specific to each possible reason. The event member may contain NULL if it is not applica- ble to the reason. You may get these reasons: This callback reason indicates that the daemon was unable to deliver one or more events, probably because the client process had not finished processing earlier events, causing the connec- tion buffer to overflow. If necessary, you can use to increase the size of the receive buffer. See the EvmConnControl(3) reference page. This callback reason indicates that an EVM event has been received from the daemon. The event is available in the structure. You must use to free the event when you have finished with it. See the EvmEventDestroy(3) reference page. This callback reason indicates that a prior call has completed, usually with a response from the daemon if the responseMode was specified as when the connection was cre- ated. The posting status is available in the structure. This callback reason indicates that a requested template has been delivered in response to an request. You must use to free the template when you have finished with it. This callback reason indicates that a prior call has completed, usually with a response from the daemon. This callback reason indicates that event template information has been delivered in response to an request. The template is available in the structure. You must use to free the template when you have finished with it. FILES
Header file that contains the event declaration, structures, and prototype for the callback function SEE ALSO
Routines EvmConnCheck(3), EvmConnCreate(3), EvmConnSubscribe(3), EvmEventPost(3). Event Management EVM(5). Event Connection EvmConnection(5). EVM Events EvmEvent(5). EvmCallback(5)