Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming How to compile .sh script using g++? Post 302921919 by nypreH on Tuesday 21st of October 2014 06:34:27 AM
Old 10-21-2014
How to compile .sh script using g++?

Hi guys,

Can you please help with compiling 123.sh file using g++?

The idea is to make 123.sh not readable (make it kind of binary).
Is there any idea ho to achieve this?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

help to compile

Hello everybody, I have a small opensource project http://hpaftpd.sourceforge.net (single-threaded ftp-server). It tested with FreeBSD and Linux. Can anybody try it with another UNIX system ? I'm interesting about HP/UX and Solaris. I would very much appreciate receiving any results about it. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wwwdev
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Help to compile

Hi everybody, I have a small opensource project http://hpaftpd.sourceforge.net (single-threaded ftp-server for heavy network traffic). It tested with FreeBSD and Linux. Can anybody try it with another Unix system? I'm interesting about HP/UX and Solaris. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wwwdev
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to compile a stored procedure that is there with in a script file(.sql) in unix

Hi, How can i compile the procedure code that is there in a script file (.sql) in unix. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishna_gnv
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

compile a shell script

How can i compile a KSH shell script. I Dont want to execute it. I just need to compile it . Any Help sincerly appreciated. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: panyam
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help - Bug: A script to compile two types of data files into two temporary files

Dear other forum members, I'm writing a script for my homework, but I'm scratching all over my head and still can't figure out what I did wrong. Please help me. I just started to learn about bash scripting, and I appreciate if anyone of you can point out my errors. I thank you in advance. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ilove2smoke
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to compile Shell Script

Hi there, I have written the shell script to illustrate arithmetic operations using case command as shown below: #!/bin/bash echo -n "Enter any two numbers :" read a read b MENU=" Select any one option 1) Addition 2) Substraction 3) Multiplication 4) Division 5) Quit" clear $x=0;... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: grc
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling gcc to compile make to compile yaboot

I have just installed OpenBSD on a 333MHz PPC iMac G3. It has a 6GB HDD that has been partitioned as 1GB MacOS 8.5.1, 3GB MacOS X 10.3.9, 2GB OpenBSD 4.8. I now need to install a bootloader so that my computer can recognize the OpenBSD partition at startup. I have been trying to install... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: t04st3r
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash script to compile multiple .c files with some options

I'm trying to write a bash script and call it "compile" such that running it allows me to compile multiple files with the options "-help," "-backup," and "-clean". I've got the code for the options written, i just can't figure out how to read the input string and then translate that into option... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: travis.batzer
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to compile or debug line by line in shell script?

I know about bash -x, set -x and -v but disappears from Command Line Interface in fraction of second ...... I am looking for a command or script ..complies each line and shows the output after executing each line ....( similar what we have in C ) Thanks in Advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: frintocf
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to compile this?

I want to compile cryptsetup keyslot_checker , but I get error gcc -lm -lcryptsetup chk_luks_keyslots.c -o chk_luks_keyslots chk_luks_keyslots.c:39:27: fatal error: libcryptsetup.h: No such file or directory #include <libcryptsetup.h>in FAQ they say There is a tool that automatizes this in the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zognadal
0 Replies
MSGFMT_FORMAT(3)							 1							  MSGFMT_FORMAT(3)

MessageFormatter::format - Format the message

Object oriented style

SYNOPSIS
public string MessageFormatter::format (array $args) DESCRIPTION
Procedural style string msgfmt_format (MessageFormatter $fmt, array $args) Format the message by substituting the data into the format string according to the locale rules PARAMETERS
o $fmt - The message formatter o $args - Arguments to insert into the format string RETURN VALUES
The formatted string, or FALSE if an error occurred EXAMPLES
Example #1 msgfmt_format(3) example <?php $fmt = msgfmt_create("en_US", "{0,number,integer} monkeys on {1,number,integer} trees make {2,number} monkeys per tree"); echo msgfmt_format($fmt, array(4560, 123, 4560/123)); $fmt = msgfmt_create("de", "{0,number,integer} Affen auf {1,number,integer} Baumen sind {2,number} Affen pro Baum"); echo msgfmt_format($fmt, array(4560, 123, 4560/123)); ?> Example #2 OO example <?php $fmt = new MessageFormatter("en_US", "{0,number,integer} monkeys on {1,number,integer} trees make {2,number} monkeys per tree"); echo $fmt->format(array(4560, 123, 4560/123)); $fmt = new MessageFormatter("de", "{0,number,integer} Affen auf {1,number,integer} Baumen sind {2,number} Affen pro Baum"); echo $fmt->format(array(4560, 123, 4560/123)); ?> The above example will output: 4,560 monkeys on 123 trees make 37.073 monkeys per tree 4.560 Affen auf 123 Baumen sind 37,073 Affen pro Baum SEE ALSO
msgfmt_create(3), msgfmt_parse(3), msgfmt_format_message(3), msgfmt_get_error_code(3), msgfmt_get_error_message(3). PHP Documentation Group MSGFMT_FORMAT(3)