Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Finding All Pro *C executables Post 302921769 by Jcpratap on Monday 20th of October 2014 08:31:21 AM
Old 10-20-2014
I used both ,
fo 1st one i couldnt grep any select etc commands in strings O/P

my O/P is

Code:

strings  PB2bTx_001
@(#) fml/libfml/fml32.h $Revision: 1.14 $
@(#) tuxedo/include/atmi.h      $Revision: 1.29 $
@(#) gp/libgp/mach/hpux_ev.h    $Revision: 1.12 $
PB2bTs_ObjXEnt.pc
//home/rahats/tuxtechlit/sql/FuncRNHistorySQL.pc
)/home/rahats/tuxtechlit/sql/FuncRPOSQL.pc

for second one, i got below for ldd O/P

Code:

epq012{root}# ldd PB2bTx_001
PB2bTx_001:
        Unable to find library 'tuxliboraxa.sl'.

this doesnt seem to work

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cksum all executables on drive

I know I can run the cksum command for multiple files in a directory and send the results to a new file. EX.) # cd /usr # cksum *_ex* > /tmp/cksumusr.txt But I can't figure out how to run this command on multiple files in all directories on drive. Is it possible to do this, without having... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: crazykelso
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

domain logon problem - FreeBSD PDC w/ win2k pro and winxp pro

this is the seventh problem i'm having with samba. for some reason, i cannot logon to the domain. i've created user accounts... and i was able to establish a connection between the samba server (my PDC) and my workstations by logging in as "root." however now when i try to logon it gives... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xyyz
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cannot create executables

I am trying to install PROFTPD-1.2.7 on a SCO OpenServer 5.0.6 Server with a gcc-2.95.2 installed the VOLS files from http://www.caldera.com/skunkware. The problem I am having is when I try to run ./configure in the proftpd directory I get this error: # ./configure checking build system... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: stufine
6 Replies

4. Programming

executables ending with *

Hi All, I m very new to unix. I have a basic doubt .. In unix I m seeing that there is a * at the end of by executable name (exe1*).. Wht is the significance of that Thanks a lot in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: binums
2 Replies

5. Programming

Compare two executables

Hi - I have two complex (for me at least) make files. The older one creates a succesful executable. The later one uses if statements to conditionally make different versions of the executable. The 2nd produces an executable that fails. I have "eyeballed" the differences in the Make files and run... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: BrighterLater
18 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Searching for executables

Hello Unix users, this is my first post here. :) I want to search a directory (and subdirectories) for executable files (files with rwx------ permission) and move them to a different folder. What Unix commands can accomplish this? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sagan_Radiation
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help: Makefile with multiple executables

I am trying to create executables for the following files Currently, I am making 9 different directories for for each. I would like to make 1 directory but everytime I try it does not work. CROSS_COMPILE?= # CROSS_COMPILE used to = arm-arago-linux-gnueabi... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bpetersen
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Makefile with multiple executables

CROSS_COMPILE?= LIBDIR_APP_LOADER?=../../../../app_loader/lib INCDIR_APP_LOADER?=../../../../app_loader/include BINDIR?=../../bin CFLAGS+= -Wall -I$(INCDIR_APP_LOADER) -D__DEBUG -O2 -mtune=cortex-a8 -march=armv7-a -std=gnu99 LDFLAGS+=-L$(LIBDIR_APP_LOADER) -lprussdrv -lpthread OBJDIR=obj... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bpetersen
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Scripting with executables

Hi everyone, I am working with an executable (let's say work) in bash shell. When I run this work executable it asks the following information; 1- choose task a or b 2- input file 3- output file 4- some operational choices after it reads the given input file, does some algebraic... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: hayreter
17 Replies

10. Ubuntu

Gcc cannot create executables

https://www.unix.com/302461112-post1.html Thank you. It's still in Linux Mint 17 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
3 Replies
Perl::Critic::Policy::Miscellanea::RequireRcsKeywords(3)User Contributed Perl DocumentatioPerl::Critic::Policy::Miscellanea::RequireRcsKeywords(3)

NAME
Perl::Critic::Policy::Miscellanea::RequireRcsKeywords - Put source-control keywords in every file. AFFILIATION
This Policy is part of the core Perl::Critic distribution. DESCRIPTION
Every code file, no matter how small, should be kept in a source-control repository. Adding the magical RCS keywords to your file helps the reader know where the file comes from, in case he or she needs to modify it. This Policy scans your file for comments that look like this: # $Revision: 4106 $ # $Source: /myproject/lib/foo.pm $ A common practice is to use the "Revision" keyword to automatically define the $VERSION variable like this: our ($VERSION) = '$Revision: 4106 $' =~ m{ $Revision: s+ (S+) }x; CONFIGURATION
By default, this policy only requires the "Revision", "Source", and "Date" keywords. To specify alternate keywords, specify a value for "keywords" of a whitespace delimited series of keywords (without the dollar-signs). This would look something like the following in a .perlcriticrc file: [Miscellanea::RequireRcsKeywords] keywords = Revision Source Date Author Id See the documentation on RCS for a list of supported keywords. Many source control systems are descended from RCS, so the keywords supported by CVS and Subversion are probably the same. AUTHOR
Jeffrey Ryan Thalhammer <jeff@imaginative-software.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2005-2011 Imaginative Software Systems. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of this license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.16.3 2014-06-10 Perl::Critic::Policy::Miscellanea::RequireRcsKeywords(3)