Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Chrome browser no longer working on my debian lenny 5 Post 302920812 by hicksd8 on Monday 13th of October 2014 06:03:37 AM
Old 10-13-2014
How was the old browser installed? Part of the Debian install or installed afterwards?

Can you not reinstall the original version again?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

my account is no longer working

my account mhm4 is no longer working (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: mhm4
9 Replies

2. Debian

Debian Lenny update problems

Hi everybody! I have a very big problem, I can not make any updates on my debian lenny. I get everytime this errors with apt-get update: Err http://security.debian.org lenny/updates Release.gpg Connection failed Err http://www.backports.org lenny-backports Release.gpg Connection... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: magge
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

downgrade sh to 3.1 - debian lenny - how?

Hello, i'd need to downgrade sh to the latest 3.1 version, been trying to pin the version in apt preferences or use aptitude but it doesn't want to work. (Best possible to GNU bash, version 3.1.17(1)-release (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)) Linux version 2.6.26-2-amd64 (Debian 2.6.26-19lenny2)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: TehOne
0 Replies

4. Debian

Remotely unlock ssh key (Gnome, Debian Lenny)

Hi, I don't think this is a new problem, but I can't find a solution anywhere, and it's quite annoying: In the office, I have a workstation running Debian Lenny with Gnome, and I've copied my ssh key to some other machines for secure and easy login without havin' to remember all the passwords.... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: harald
8 Replies

5. Debian

How to install Java in Debian Lenny

Hi all im trying to install Java in Debian lenny with apt-get install but can find the packages...anyone can help me on this one? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ro0t3d
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

Install google chrome browser in RHEL

Hi All, This is my operating system. Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.7 (Tikanga). This is a64 bit version # cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.7 (Tikanga) # uname -a Linux oim11gdevlab 2.6.18-274.el5 #1 SMP Fri Jul 8 17:36:59 EDT 2011 x86_64... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandu345
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script is not longer working in the crontab

This is the crontab it is supossed to be running everyday but it didnt 5 0 * * * /export/app/CO/opge/scr/Informe_parametros_colombia.ksh >/dev/null 2>&1 Inside the above script connects to a database and extract data to a flat file, manually i run the script at about 2 a.m. and Works OK,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

vnc No Longer Working Correctly

Hello All, Yesterday, all day, I was using x11vnc and vncviewer to connect to a server. But today for some reason it is not working. I don't remember changing any settings or anything like that, but because it stopped working correctly I guess something has...? I'm issuing the exact same... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrm5102
0 Replies
DH_INSTALLCHANGELOGS(1) 					     Debhelper						   DH_INSTALLCHANGELOGS(1)

NAME
dh_installchangelogs - install changelogs into package build directories SYNOPSIS
dh_installchangelogs [debhelperoptions] [-k] [-Xitem] [upstream] DESCRIPTION
dh_installchangelogs is a debhelper program that is responsible for installing changelogs into package build directories. An upstream changelog file may be specified as an option. If there is an upstream changelog file, it will be installed as usr/share/doc/package/changelog in the package build directory. If the upstream changelog is an html file (determined by file extension), it will be installed as usr/share/doc/package/changelog.html instead. If the html changelog is converted to plain text, that variant can be specified as a second upstream changelog file. When no plain text variant is specified, a short usr/share/doc/package/changelog is generated, pointing readers at the html changelog file. FILES
debian/changelog debian/NEWS debian/package.changelog debian/package.NEWS Automatically installed into usr/share/doc/package/ in the package build directory. Use the package specific name if package needs a different NEWS or changelog file. The changelog file is installed with a name of changelog for native packages, and changelog.Debian for non-native packages. The NEWS file is always installed with a name of NEWS.Debian. OPTIONS
-k, --keep Keep the original name of the upstream changelog. This will be accomplished by installing the upstream changelog as changelog, and making a symlink from that to the original name of the changelog file. This can be useful if the upstream changelog has an unusual name, or if other documentation in the package refers to the changelog file. -Xitem, --exclude=item Exclude upstream changelog files that contain item anywhere in their filename from being installed. upstream Install this file as the upstream changelog. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_INSTALLCHANGELOGS(1)