Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions {HELP}How do the rescue win 7 os Post 302920697 by will734 on Saturday 11th of October 2014 07:30:22 AM
Old 10-11-2014
Question {HELP}How do the rescue win 7 os

SmilieHow do the rescue win 7 os WITHOUT REINSTALL Windows 7
How do the rescue win 7 os
without the dual system don't pre-set the 2 hard diskS combined to win 7x64 + XP booting {SET WIN 7 FIRST}Smilie
REMOVED xp'S HD
THEN REBOOT the operating system Windows 7 single

Font CAN not recOGNizeD
chkdsk have doneSmilie
Safe Mode is still not normal
Debug mode does not work

but all undefined code present WITHOUT preset duo os setting removed the hd of xp os
Smilie
After logging path dual system all the font messed up
Under the dual system does not do pre-set
the trouble is almost symbol can't recOGNizeD
I GUESSD THE MAIN ADMIN LOCATION FILES SETTING OVERWROTE !ANY BETTER IDEA OR KEYWORD TO FIGURED OUT?PLZ HELP ME THX

Last edited by rbatte1; 10-13-2014 at 09:14 AM.. Reason: Removed BOLD for entire post

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help rescue my data

I was runing suse 10.2 and windows ,i had installed windows on a separate 40 gb hard disk and linux on a 160 gb disk which it shrunk and left some 60 gb which were readable in windows. Due to the fact that i store alot of data in the windows partions i used all the extra 60gb which where readable... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: soba
2 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Xen VM rescue mode

Hi all, I am running xen virtual machine on centos 5 and xen gust o.s is centos. I cannot boot my xen vm machine it saying cannot find /bin/sh to execute. I want to go to rescue mode of my xen vm machine. I know how to do on actual physical machine but how i can enter in rescue mode of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: email-lalit
1 Replies

3. Linux

Xen VM rescue mode

Hi all, I am running xen virtual machine on centos 5 and xen gust o.s is centos. I cannot boot my xen vm machine it saying cannot find /bin/sh to execute. I want to go to rescue mode of my xen vm machine. I know how to do on actual physical machine but how i can enter in rescue mode of... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: email-lalit
6 Replies
XReparentWindow()														 XReparentWindow()

Name
  XReparentWindow - insert a window between another window and its parent.

Synopsis
  XReparentWindow(display, win, parent, x, y)
	Display *display;
	Window win;
	Window parent;
	int x, y;

Arguments
  display   Specifies a connection to an X server; returned from XOpenDisplay().

win	    Specifies the ID of the window to be reparented.

parent    Specifies the window ID of the new parent window.

x	    Specify the coordinates of the window relative to the new parent.

y

Description
  XReparentWindow() modifies the window hierarchy by placing window win as a child of window parent.  This function is usually used by a win-
  dow manager to put a decoration window behind each application window.  In the case of the window manager, the new parent window must first
  be created as a child of the root window.

If win is mapped, an XUnmapWindow() request is performed on it automatically.  win is then removed from its current position in the hierar-
  chy, and is inserted as a child of the specified parent.  win is placed on top in the stacking order with respect to siblings.

A ReparentNotify event is then generated.  The override_redirect member of the structure returned by this event is set to  either  True  or
  False.  Window manager clients normally should ignore this event if this member is set to True.

Finally, if the window was originally mapped, an XMapWindow() request is performed automatically.

Descendants of win remain descendants of win; they are not reparented to the old parent of win.

Normal  exposure  processing on formerly obscured windows is performed.  The server might not generate exposure events for regions from the
  initial unmap that are immediately obscured by the final map.  The request fails if the new parent is not on the same  screen  as  the  old
  parent, or if the new parent is the window itself or an inferior of the window.

Errors
  BadMatch  parent not on same screen as old parent of win.
	    win has a ParentRelative background and parent is not the same depth as win.
	    parent is win or an inferior of win.

BadWindow parent is InputOnly and win is not.

See Also
  XCirculateSubwindows(),  XCirculateSubwindowsDown(),	XCirculateSubwindowsUp(),  XConfigureWindow(),	XLowerWindow(),  XMoveResizeWindow(),
  XMoveWindow(), XQueryTree(), XRaiseWindow(), XResizeWindow(), XRestackWindows().

Xlib - Window Manipulation													 XReparentWindow()