Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Install + launch java
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Install + launch java Post 302920465 by DGPickett on Thursday 9th of October 2014 02:04:38 PM
Old 10-09-2014
You could do it in autoexpect and then just rerun the expect script. Launching at specific time sounds like 'at', little sister of 'cron'.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

License issue on Java install

I'm a AIX novice - please bear with me.. I'm trying to install Java14_64_sdk on an Aix 5.2 server (P690) I've copied the ff files to a separate directory: Java14_64.ext Java14_64.license Java14_64.sdk I then run smitty installp, point to the above directory and choose the Java14_64.sdk... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: morgan_g
0 Replies

2. Solaris

java install sheild

dear all there is any one can help me in a document about java install sheild in solaris (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: murad.jaber
0 Replies

3. AIX

Trying to install Java 5

I am not an AIX admin, but the guy that usually is has left and I am now the default person to do this stuff (scary for them). I am trying to install Java 5 on AIX 5.3, and am getting MISSING REQUISITES: The following filesets are required by one or more of the selected filesets listed... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kirath
5 Replies

4. Debian

How to install Java in Debian Lenny

Hi all im trying to install Java in Debian lenny with apt-get install but can find the packages...anyone can help me on this one? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ro0t3d
2 Replies

5. Debian

Java won't install

I am using VirtualBox if this helps. btw, I am quite new, and have just started using Linux (It is pretty good I guess) So, to use the self extracting binary-file "jre-6u22-linux-i586.bin" for Java so I can play on FICS (Free Internet Chess server) I had to use the consol command "chmod a+x... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ClarkN
1 Replies

6. Solaris

How to install java (jdk-74) on solaris 10?

What kind of required java type for installed? which address link, i need to download the package. i have zcat this version jdk-7-solaris-sparc.tar.Z and then installed each the packages with pkgadd -d . , but my java version still java full version "1.5.0_24-b02".is it need doanything after... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aagusman
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Java Install Failure

Hello Everyone, I am trying to install a new version of Java on Solaris 10 but I am unable to install. The server is a SPARC 64bit machine. I downloaded Java SE Runtime Environment 8u101 (jre-8u101-solaris-sparcv9.tar.gz), then changed the directory to /usr/java. Copied the tar.gz... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhiralall
5 Replies

8. Gentoo

Java install

Hi Guys I have installed latest java version 8.0, but now when I use java -version I still get an old version. How do I correct this ? Thanks in advance... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phuti
3 Replies

9. Fedora

Fedora: Uninstall Java JDK 1.8 and install Oracle Java 1.7.15

Hi All, I have just downloaded fedora 27 iso and set it up in virtual box. I want to learn Hadoop so trying to install Apache hadoop. Before all those I have to install Oracle Java 1.7.15 (as mentioned in the Apache hadoop page). Can you please help me how to Uninstall currently installed... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: TechGyaann
6 Replies
MAVEN(1)							   User Commands							  MAVEN(1)

NAME
Maven - Installs a jar into /usr/share/maven-repo. SYNOPSIS
mh_installjar [option]... [pom] [jar] [link]... DESCRIPTION
Installs the jar file in /usr/share/maven-repo, at the correct location for Maven. The jar is copied into the build directory. It can also create additional links to the jar, usually located in /usr/share/java. Where [pom] is the location of the POM associated with the jar to install. GroupId, artifactId and version will be extracted from this file. [jar] is the path to the jar to install, usually located in the build folder. [link] is an additional link to the jar to install, usually there should be a link to usr/share/java/$jar.jar and usr/share/java/$jar-$version.jar to comply with the Java packaging guidelines. Note that there is no need to specify those particular links if the --java-lib option is used. OPTIONS
-h --help: show this text -V --version: show the version -p<package> --package=<package>: name of the Debian package which will contain this jar file -e<version>, --set-version=<version>: set the version for the jar, do not use the version declared in the POM file. -r<rules> --rules=<rules>: path to the file containing the rules to apply when cleaning the POM. Optional, the default location is debian/maven.rules Maven rules are used here to extract the groupId, artifactId and version from the POM file. -l --java-lib: Optional, if given it will install the jar into /usr/share/java to comply with the Debian Java specification. The jar will be installed as /usr/share/java/$name-$version.jar and a versionless link /usr/share/java/$name.jar will point to it, as well as the links installed in /usr/share/maven-repo -n<name> --usj-name=<name>: Optional, the name to use when installing the library in /usr/share/java when --java-lib is used. Defaults to the artifact id found in the POM. -j<version> --usj-version=<version>: Optional, the version to use when installing the library in /usr/share/java when --java-lib is used. Defaults to the version found in the POM. -s --no-usj-versionless: Optional, don't install the versionless link in /usr/share/java. This flag is used only when the -l or --java-lib option is given. -d<path> --dest-jar=<path>: Optional, the destination for the real jar. The other places where the jar appears, in the repository or in the list of links, will be symlinks to this jar. Defaults to /usr/share/java/$name-$version.jar if --java-lib is used, otherwise the jar is installed in the versioned path in the Maven reposi- tory. -c<classifier> --classifier=<classifier>: Optional, the classifier for the jar. Empty by default. -v --verbose: show more information while running -n --no-act: don't actually do anything, just print the results --skip-clean-pom: don't clean the pom, assume that a previous action ran mh_cleanpom with the correct options. mh_cleanpom is run only to extract the groupId, artifactId and version of the jar See also: mh_installpom(1), mh_installsite(1) Maven Repo Helper version 1.7.1 January 2012 MAVEN(1)