Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: 11.0 to 11.2 update failures
Operating Systems Solaris 11.0 to 11.2 update failures Post 302920270 by wilocasio on Wednesday 8th of October 2014 12:11:10 PM
Old 10-08-2014
Errno 11 - resource unavailable on Sol 11

Did you have a solution for yuor problem ?
I am getting the same and have not found a workaround.
Thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Core dump failures

Does anyone have a list of error codes when core dumps fail? What is error 4? I also have another box that does error-2 occasionally. if anyone has a list of these error codes, it would be appreciated, thanks! I have the error below: NOTICE: core_log: ns-admin core dump failed,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

Communication Failures

HI ALL, I have been trying to install a particular software using remote linux server. some thing like this: rsh <host ID> /usr/sbin/swinstall -x autoreboot=true -s /tmp/<software> <Product name>. The problem is whenever I try to install the product through a shell script the installation... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: barun agarwal
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Restarting jobs after failures

Hi, I have a script which has a for loop in it. In that for loop are names of files that are going to be processed. For example, for file in file1 file2 file3 file4 do (something) done Let's say that this script gets executed and it fails at 'file2'. Is there a way that I can actually... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: hern14
10 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display login failures

How to display failled login in a file. i.e when there occurs a login failure,the login failed date and time should be printed in that file.. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aravind007
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Prediction of failures

Any diagnostic tool to do predictive check on all the SUN hard disks before it fails, as a preventive measure? Meaning, is there any tool that can really check for hdd which are failing/or "will fail soon" for Sun servers? (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: incredible
12 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 10 svcs failures

upon rebooting the solaris 10 system, all the services went offilne or uninitialised. If I break the SVM mirror and reboot the system with the raw device, all services are up. Once I recreate a fresh mirror(metadevices) and reboot, it goes offline again. Needed to do svcadm clear <service> to bring... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: incredible
16 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Capture linking failures

Hi all, I have a script file that has numerous linking commands (ln -s) and currently there is no checking to see if the linking is successful or not and I need to implement something that checks if any of the linking failed and report a failure. The method I can think of is a small function... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zmfcat1
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to Capture Sql Failures

Hi guys, I am inserting and updating records in Oracle database using shell Script based on business logic. Now Whenever the insert or Update fails, i want to capture it. i tried to capture the return code ($?), but it is not reflecting it.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mac4rfree
3 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris 10 svcs failures

I have a solaris 10 machine that was working fine until the system crashed after a power failure. Now, after the system boots up, several services go into maintenance mode. offline 8:54:59 svc:/milestone/multi-user-server:default offline 8:54:59... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishani3831
15 Replies

10. Solaris

Pkgadd failures with Solaris 11

I have some simple package installations that have worked in previous versions of Solaris just fine. I can install the packages, then install newer versions right over the top without error. In previous versions I had to specify the -G option during the installation in order for this to work. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: moondog25
0 Replies
CGELS(l)								 )								  CGELS(l)

NAME
CGELS - solve overdetermined or underdetermined complex linear systems involving an M-by-N matrix A, or its conjugate-transpose, using a QR or LQ factorization of A SYNOPSIS
SUBROUTINE CGELS( TRANS, M, N, NRHS, A, LDA, B, LDB, WORK, LWORK, INFO ) CHARACTER TRANS INTEGER INFO, LDA, LDB, LWORK, M, N, NRHS COMPLEX A( LDA, * ), B( LDB, * ), WORK( * ) PURPOSE
CGELS solves overdetermined or underdetermined complex linear systems involving an M-by-N matrix A, or its conjugate-transpose, using a QR or LQ factorization of A. It is assumed that A has full rank. The following options are provided: 1. If TRANS = 'N' and m >= n: find the least squares solution of an overdetermined system, i.e., solve the least squares problem minimize || B - A*X ||. 2. If TRANS = 'N' and m < n: find the minimum norm solution of an underdetermined system A * X = B. 3. If TRANS = 'C' and m >= n: find the minimum norm solution of an undetermined system A**H * X = B. 4. If TRANS = 'C' and m < n: find the least squares solution of an overdetermined system, i.e., solve the least squares problem minimize || B - A**H * X ||. Several right hand side vectors b and solution vectors x can be handled in a single call; they are stored as the columns of the M-by-NRHS right hand side matrix B and the N-by-NRHS solution matrix X. ARGUMENTS
TRANS (input) CHARACTER = 'N': the linear system involves A; = 'C': the linear system involves A**H. M (input) INTEGER The number of rows of the matrix A. M >= 0. N (input) INTEGER The number of columns of the matrix A. N >= 0. NRHS (input) INTEGER The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns of the matrices B and X. NRHS >= 0. A (input/output) COMPLEX array, dimension (LDA,N) On entry, the M-by-N matrix A. if M >= N, A is overwritten by details of its QR factorization as returned by CGEQRF; if M < N, A is overwritten by details of its LQ factorization as returned by CGELQF. LDA (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,M). B (input/output) COMPLEX array, dimension (LDB,NRHS) On entry, the matrix B of right hand side vectors, stored columnwise; B is M-by-NRHS if TRANS = 'N', or N-by-NRHS if TRANS = 'C'. On exit, B is overwritten by the solution vectors, stored columnwise: if TRANS = 'N' and m >= n, rows 1 to n of B contain the least squares solution vectors; the residual sum of squares for the solution in each column is given by the sum of squares of elements N+1 to M in that column; if TRANS = 'N' and m < n, rows 1 to N of B contain the minimum norm solution vectors; if TRANS = 'C' and m >= n, rows 1 to M of B contain the minimum norm solution vectors; if TRANS = 'C' and m < n, rows 1 to M of B contain the least squares solution vectors; the residual sum of squares for the solution in each column is given by the sum of squares of elements M+1 to N in that column. LDB (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= MAX(1,M,N). WORK (workspace/output) COMPLEX array, dimension (LWORK) On exit, if INFO = 0, WORK(1) returns the optimal LWORK. LWORK (input) INTEGER The dimension of the array WORK. LWORK >= max( 1, MN + max( MN, NRHS ) ). For optimal performance, LWORK >= max( 1, MN + max( MN, NRHS )*NB ). where MN = min(M,N) and NB is the optimum block size. If LWORK = -1, then a workspace query is assumed; the routine only calculates the optimal size of the WORK array, returns this value as the first entry of the WORK array, and no error message related to LWORK is issued by XERBLA. INFO (output) INTEGER = 0: successful exit < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value LAPACK version 3.0 15 June 2000 CGELS(l)