Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris One virtual disk server or more for LDOMs? Post 302920131 by radiusmax on Tuesday 7th of October 2014 12:23:40 PM
Old 10-07-2014
Thanks for the reply. The information is very helpful.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Help urgent : vio server - add extral disk on virtual lpar

Hi, I define 2 new LV on the vio server and run a cfgmgr on the partition and see my 2 new hdisk (hdisk6 and hdisk7). I extend my vg vg000 (on the partition) and add the 2 hdisks. I had a filesystem on the vg000 and when I added the disk I would like to increase the filesystem. But I cannot do a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: touny
0 Replies

2. AIX

How to increase Virtual Disk size

Hello, I am working AIX VIO server and extended Virtual Disk of one of the Partition with 10GB. After starting partition, i am not able to see increased size of disk. Can you please help me what I need to do to increase the size of virtual disk from partition? Thanks Kishor ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kishorbhede
7 Replies

3. Solaris

Error on adding disk in Ldoms

I have LDom running on one of my T5220 server running soalris 10u6. When i try to add a a virtual disk whose backend is ZFS i get following error. # ldm add-vdsdev /dev/zvol/dsk/newpool/ldom2/zdisk1 zdisk1@primary-vds0 # ldm add-vdisk zdisk1 zdisk1@primary-vds0 ldom2 VIO configure request... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Virtual disk to create and partition

I have to do this exercise: Create a virtual disk Partition this disk Create File system Mount File System I'm using Minix (which runs by Qemu as guest machine) on Linux (Host) Is there anybody who knows how to solve first three point? :confused: Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Guccio
4 Replies

5. AIX

Filesystem with Virtual Disk

HI All i have been assigned a task to create new filesystem with virtual disk but i look into server there is no virtual disk avialable, how do i check the virtual disk in a server or how do i configure virtual disk. please help me out on this issue. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gulamibrahim
2 Replies

6. Linux

C++ Code to Access Linux Hard Disk Sectors (with a LoopBack Virtual Hard Disk)

Hi all, I'm kind of new to programming in Linux & c/c++. I'm currently writing a FileManager using Ubuntu Linux(10.10) for Learning Purposes. I've got started on this project by creating a loopback device to be used as my virtual hard disk. After creating the loop back hard disk and mounting it... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: shen747
23 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to go about resizing the virtual disk?

Hi guys , We are running machines in virtual environment. As a part of virtual solution we have a disk created in form of files on host machine. The problem is we are facing space crunch and need to re size the harddisk files of virtual machines. There a catch the virtual machines are... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
0 Replies

8. Solaris

VM server (LDOMS) HOWTOs/Examples [Request]

Hi I have a T4-1, equipped with Solaris 10 & VM 2.1-server Build (default build of 6 Guest domains. There 2 single port Fibre Cards (1) How to I make accessible Local storage accessuibel to a Guest domain ? I have 6 x 300GB disk and was thinking of cretaing a ZFS RAIDZ Pool from them prior,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevie_velvet
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to create a virtual switch from 2x10g card to 4 Ldoms?

Hello Guys, Can some help me with a configuration from 2x10g cards to 4 Ldoms and a Vlan configuration, Solaris 11 dladm show-phys LINK MEDIA STATE SPEED DUPLEX DEVICE net0 Ethernet up 1000 full ixgbe0 net1 Ethernet ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: roly
2 Replies
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)					   XCB Requests 				       xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)

NAME
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/randr.h> Request function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_crtc_t crtc); Reply datastructure typedef struct xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t { uint8_t response_type; uint8_t pad0; uint16_t sequence; uint32_t length; uint16_t size; uint8_t pad1[22]; } xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t; Reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t cookie, xcb_generic_error_t **e); Reply accessors uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. crtc TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. REPLY FIELDS
response_type The type of this reply, in this case XCB_RANDR_GET_CRTC_GAMMA. This field is also present in the xcb_generic_reply_t and can be used to tell replies apart from each other. sequence The sequence number of the last request processed by the X11 server. length The length of the reply, in words (a word is 4 bytes). size TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t. Errors have to be handled when calling the reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply. If you want to handle errors in the event loop instead, use xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_unchecked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from randr.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)