Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Filesystem nospace error - what remove Post 302919863 by MadeInGermany on Sunday 5th of October 2014 02:32:15 AM
Old 10-05-2014
Also find -xdev can be helpful.
Find all recent big files:
Code:
find /app -xdev -mtime -7 -size +1000

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. BSD

mounting filesystem error

I get error that I have to rund fsck manually on my filesystem, but when I go to run fsck on filesystem ad1s1e I get an error that says can't open device not configured so fsck won't rund on that filesystem. I am only booting up in single user mode. I noticed when I look in the fstab file the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rbizzell
1 Replies

2. Solaris

[help] filesystem error on solaris 10

Hi All, please help me about filesystem error on sun fire 245 sparc solaris 10, i have installed solaris 10 os on sun fire 245 and done with mirroring disk. but after reboot the server i having this error below shown by system : checking ufs filesystems /dev/md/rdsk/d60: is logging.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bucci
4 Replies

3. AIX

shrinking filesystem error

Hi Guys, probably a standard issue, so what do I miss here? Error message: > chfs -a size=-128M /export/nim/aix/5300-10 chfs: 0506-964 There is not enough free space to shrink the file system. df shows 0.75GB free > df -g . Filesystem GB blocks Free %Used Iused %Iused... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: raba
7 Replies

4. Solaris

Filesystem - error when extend the filesystem

Hi all, currently , my root filesystem already reach 90 ++% I already add more cylinder in the root partition as below Part Tag Flag Cylinders Size Blocks 0 root wm 67 - 5086 38.46GB (5020/0/0) 80646300 1 swap wu 1 - ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmartAntz
11 Replies

5. AIX

Remove filesystem but not lv ?

Hello, How do I remove filesystem without removing it's corresponding logical volume ? thnaks Vilius (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: vilius
10 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

hwo to find shared filesystem and local filesystem in AIX

Hi, I wanted to find out that in my database server which filesystems are shared storage and which filesystems are local. Like when I use df -k, it shows "filesystem" and "mounted on" but I want to know which one is shared and which one is local. Please tell me the commands which I can run... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamranjalal
2 Replies

7. AIX

Error encountered in creating a filesystem

Hi experts, Need help on the below error please. I am creating Filesystem and it fails with the below errors :( Command: failed stdout: yes stderr: no Before command completion, additional instructions may appear below. 0518-506 odmget: Cannot open object class PdAt ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: EngnrRG
10 Replies

8. AIX

Mount Filesystem in AIX Unable to read /etc/filesystem

Dear all, We are facing prolem when we are going to mount AIX filesystem, the system returned the following error 0506-307The AFopen call failed : A file or directory in the path name does not exist. But when we ls filesystems in the /etc/ directory it show -rw-r--r-- 0 root ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: m_raheelahmed
2 Replies

9. Ubuntu

error in displaying filesystem %

Hi, The below command is expected to display the filesystem along with the used % and available % in each of the filesystem in the linux box. df -k / | grep -v 'capacity' | gawk '{ print $5 }' But instead of displaying the actual used %, it is showing as 'Use%'. Could anyone please let... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lg123
2 Replies

10. Red Hat

Cannot remove root Filesystem from the Multipath configuration

Hello all, I am running "Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.4 (Santiago)" The root Filesystem is currently part of the Multipath configuration and I need to remove it without rebooting the production Server. The wwid I want to remove from Multipathing is the last one i the list of... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: logsbyrne
3 Replies
Sys::Filesystem::Cygwin(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      Sys::Filesystem::Cygwin(3pm)

NAME
Sys::Filesystem::Cygwin - Return Cygwin filesystem information to Sys::Filesystem SYNOPSIS
See Sys::Filesystem. INHERITANCE
Sys::Filesystem::Cygwin ISA Sys::Filesystem::Unix ISA UNIVERSAL METHODS
version() Return the version of the (sub)module. ATTRIBUTES
The following is a list of filesystem properties which may be queried as methods through the parent Sys::Filesystem object. device Device mounted. mount_point Mount point. fs_vfstype Filesystem type. fs_mntops Mount options. SEE ALSO
<http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html> VERSION
$Id: Cygwin.pm 128 2010-05-12 13:16:44Z trevor $ AUTHOR
Nicola Worthington <nicolaw@cpan.org> - <http://perlgirl.org.uk> Jens Rehsack <rehsack@cpan.org> - <http://www.rehsack.de/> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2004,2005,2006 Nicola Worthington. Copyright 2008-2010 Jens Rehsack. This software is licensed under The Apache Software License, Version 2.0. <http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0> perl v5.10.1 2010-05-18 Sys::Filesystem::Cygwin(3pm)