Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat RedHat 5 update 9 BASH update issue Post 302919624 by guy3145 on Thursday 2nd of October 2014 04:40:18 PM
Old 10-02-2014
fixed! + another Q

I registered the machine and run the yum update bash and it is installed!
thanks a lot!

how do I unregister this machine, because it was only for testing purpose...

Thanks
Guy

---------- Post updated at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous update was at 03:00 PM ----------

found it on the redhat subscription page

Thanks!

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

telnet in Redhat 5 update 3

how to restart the telnet daemon in Redhat 5 Update 3. I am not able to find the path /etc/init.d/xinetd restart /etc/init.d/inetd restart (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gunnervarma
4 Replies

2. Red Hat

Redhat Linux AS2.1 update 6

Hi, Please help to find Redhat Linux AS2.1 update 6 iso file. Thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: luyan10
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

Redhat update

Hi Friends, I am very new to the redhat subscription. So that i am having lot of doubts. Please help me. 1. As per my understandings we need to register and pay for each rhel server to get update and support from redhat. Can we have a local yum repository where we can download the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arumon
3 Replies

4. Red Hat

Python 2.6 on redhat 5 (update 8)

Hi, I would like to know wheather it is possible to install python 2.6 on RedHat Ent Linux 5 (update8) using rpms? I have checked by default Python 2.4 is installed. or wheather Redhat 6.0 needs to be installed for python 2.6? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies
RHNPLUGIN(8)							   Red Hat, Inc.						      RHNPLUGIN(8)

NAME
rhnplugin - Spacewalk/Red Hat Satellite support for yum(8). DESCRIPTION
rhnplugin provides Spacewalk support for yum(8) via its plugin architecture. A system registered with Spacewalk will be able to update and install packages from Spacewalk. FILES
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date The common configuration file used by RHN client programs. /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/rhnplugin.conf A file containing plugin specific configuration options. SEE ALSO
yum(8), rhn_check(8), rhn_register(8), rhnplugin.conf(5), up2date(5). AUTHORS
James Bowes <jbowes@redhat.com> and Peter Vetere <pvetere@redhat.com>. BUGS
Report bugs to <http://bugzilla.redhat.com>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2006 Red Hat, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. Linux 2006 November 13 RHNPLUGIN(8)