Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: View iptables status
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat View iptables status Post 302919250 by Aia on Monday 29th of September 2014 08:28:21 PM
Old 09-29-2014
run again
Code:
[root@nntest1 ~]# service iptables stop

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Couldn't open status file /var/samba/STATUS.LCK

I believe i have most of samba configured right but i get this error each time time try to run it. I was given suggestion that i touch the file, i did, but i still cannot rid myself of this error. Any suggestions (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: macdonto
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

check the status and send an email with status

Hi, We have a text file which has the following data. ISA~00~ ~00~ ~ZZ~VISTN ~ZZ~U1CAD ~051227~183 7~U~00200~000011258~0~P~< GS~FA~EE05J~U1CAD~051227~1831~000011258~X~002002 ST~997~0001 AK1~SH~247 AK2~856~2470001 AK5~A AK2~856~2470002 AK5~A... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: isingh786
3 Replies

3. Red Hat

Installing RedHat 8.0 onto Dell PowerEdge SC1425 - hdc: status error: status = 0x58

I have successfully installed RedHat 8.0 onto a Dell PowerEdge SC1425 today. This server has two SATA hard drives, and an IDE DVD-ROM drive. Using the following kernel parameters, i successfully installed across both hard drives from CD: ide0=0x1f0,0x3f6,14 vga=791 resolution=1024x768 expert... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishsponge
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to view my IP

I run Ubuntu server 7.04, to learn some *nix. I set up LAMP, DNS and FTP but I don't know how to view my ip. now I tried ifconfig but that didnt tell me what I wanted to know. so by what way can I do this without a gui and a website like ipchicken? (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: blowFish@ubuntu
14 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

302 server status code to 301/404 server status code

Hello, Sorry for my english. I have an arcade site. mydomain.com/game.html If database has the game name is good. mydomain.com/fd43f54.html if database has not the game name redirect to mydomain.com by 302 error code. if database has not the game name i want a 301/404 error code and no... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hoo
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Need to view all DB

Hi Gurus, How to view only a database files on solaris. Please do a reply at the earliest. Thanks | P.Bharathiraja (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bharathiraja
2 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Moving from Desktop View to Mobile View

See attached video for a demo on how to move back and forth from the desktop view to the mobile view. Currently this only works for the home page, but I will work on some new PHP code in the future to make this work with the page we are currently on. Edit: The issue with making every page ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

8. Programming

How to track table status delete/update/insert status in DB2 V10 z/os?

Dear Team I am using DB2 v10 z/os database . Need expert guidance to figure out best way to track table activities ( Ex Delete, Insert,Update ) Scenario We have a table which is critical and many developer/testing team access on daily basis . We had instance where some deleted... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Perlbaby
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to see the status of all the ftp put & get files logs and curent ftp transfer status ?

How to see the status of all the ftp put & get files logs and curent ftp transfer status if any active ftp running in the background ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: i4ismail
2 Replies
IPTABLES-SAVE(8)						  iptables 1.6.1						  IPTABLES-SAVE(8)

NAME
iptables-save -- dump iptables rules to stdout ip6tables-save -- dump iptables rules to stdout SYNOPSIS
iptables-save [-M modprobe] [-c] [-t table] ip6tables-save [-M modprobe] [-c] [-t table] DESCRIPTION
iptables-save and ip6tables-save are used to dump the contents of IP or IPv6 Table in easily parseable format to STDOUT. Use I/O-redirect- ion provided by your shell to write to a file. -M, --modprobe modprobe_program Specify the path to the modprobe program. By default, iptables-save will inspect /proc/sys/kernel/modprobe to determine the exe- cutable's path. -c, --counters include the current values of all packet and byte counters in the output -t, --table tablename restrict output to only one table. If not specified, output includes all available tables. BUGS
None known as of iptables-1.2.1 release AUTHORS
Harald Welte <laforge@gnumonks.org> Rusty Russell <rusty@rustcorp.com.au> Andras Kis-Szabo <kisza@sch.bme.hu> contributed ip6tables-save. SEE ALSO
iptables-apply(8),iptables-restore(8), iptables(8) The iptables-HOWTO, which details more iptables usage, the NAT-HOWTO, which details NAT, and the netfilter-hacking-HOWTO which details the internals. iptables 1.6.1 IPTABLES-SAVE(8)