Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: UNIX demap_func
Operating Systems Solaris UNIX demap_func Post 302918977 by achenle on Friday 26th of September 2014 01:05:56 PM
Old 09-26-2014
Do you have VirtualBox installed? What are your virtual hosts doing?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX problem? Unix programm runs windows 2000 CPU over 100%

Okee problems...!! What is happening: Unix server with some programms, workstations are windows 2000, the workstations work good but when you start a programm on the Unix server the CPU of the workstations go to 100% usage resulting that the system gets very slow. The programm well its running so... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zerocool
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix History Question: Why are filenames/dirnames case sentsitive in Unix?

I tried looking for the answer online and came up with only a few semi-answers as to why file and directory names are case sensitive in Unix. Right off the bat, I'll say this doesn't bother me. But I run into tons of Windows and OpenVMS admins in my day job who go batty when they have to deal... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deckard
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

missing Path(in UNIX) when i launch a job on to unix machine using windows SSh

hi i want run an unix application from a windows program/application.i am using SSH(command line version)to log on to a unix machine from windows. the application has to read a configuration file inorder to run. the configuration file .CFG is in bin in my home directory. but the application... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: megastar
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP script for sending a file from one unix directory to another unix server director

Hi, My local server is :/usr/abcd/ Remote server is :/Usr/host/test/ I want to send files from local unix directory(All files starting with O_999) to remote host unix directory. Can any body give me the Unix Shell script to do this. One more doubt: Shall we need to change the file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raja_1234
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Batch job in unix server to move the pdf file from unix to windows.

Hi Experts, I have a requirement where i need to setup a batch job which runs everymonth and move the pdf files from unix server to windows servers. Could some body provide the inputs for this. and also please provide the inputs on how to map the network dirve in the unix like that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ger199901
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How does unix system administration, unix programming, unix network programming differ?

How does unix system administration, unix programming, unix network programming differ? Please help. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thulasidharan2k
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

File Transfer from Window server to UNIX and UNIX to UNIX

Dear All, Can someone help to command or program to transfer the file from windows to Unix server and from one unix server to another Unix server in secure way. I would request no samba client. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yadavricky
4 Replies

8. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

VIP Membership - The UNIX and Linux Forums - Get Your UNIX.COM Email Address Here

We work hard to make The UNIX and Linux Forums one of the best UNIX and Linux knowledge sources on the net. The site is certainly one of the top UNIX and Linux Q&A sites on the web. In order to provide certain members the best quality account services, you can now get some great extra features by... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies
asadmin-create-virtual-server(1AS)				   User Commands				asadmin-create-virtual-server(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-create-virtual-server, create-virtual-server - adds the named virtual server SYNOPSIS
create-virtual-server --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile file- name] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] --hosts hosts [--httplisteners http_listeners] [--defaultwebmodule default_web_module] [--state on] [--logfile log_file] [--property (name=value)[:name=value]*] virtual_server_id Creates the named virtual server. Virtualization in the Application Server allows multiple URL domains to be served by the same HTTP server process which is listening on multiple host addresses. If the application is available at two virtual servers, they still share the same physical resource pools. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. --hosts a comma separated (,) list of values allowed in the host request header to select the current virtual server. Each virtual server that is configured to the same connection group must have a unique hosts value for that group. --httplisteners optional; a comma separated (,) list of HTTP listener IDs. Required only for a virtual server that is not the default virtual server. --defaultwebmodule standalone web module associated with this virtual server by default. --state determines whether a virtual server is active (on) or inactive (off or disabled). Default is active (on). When inactive, the virtual server does not service requests. --logfile name of the file where the log has to be written to. --property optional attributes name/value pairs for configuring the connection pool. OPERANDS
virtual_server_id identifies the unique ID for the virtual server to be created. This virtual server ID cannot begin with a number. Example 1: Using create-virtual-server asadmin> create-virtual-server --user admin1 --password adminadmin1 --host pigeon --port 5001 --httplisteners http-listener-1 --defaultwebmodule simple --state on --logfile server.log --property User=admin:Password=admin --hosts sample1,sample2 sample_vs1 Command create-virtual-server executed successfully Where sample_vs1 is the virtual server created. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-delete-virtual-server(1AS), asadmin-list-virtual-server(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-create-virtual-server(1AS)