Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Lftp operation
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Lftp operation Post 302918805 by DGPickett on Thursday 25th of September 2014 03:28:38 PM
Old 09-25-2014
Try "${PERIOD}_EUROPE" or "$PERIOD""_EUROPE" fot "$PERIOD_EUROPE".

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

lftp, get file list

hello I need script which give me file list from server (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: stahoo23
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

LFTP Mirroring

LFTP Mirroring We are planning to use lftp to mirror some of the files and directories on to the remote server. What we exactly want to do is mirror some of the directories and exclude some of the the directories from "/" i.e. main root. . What lftp is doing is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sameerarora
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Column operation : cosne and sine operation

I have a txt file with several columns and i want to peform an operation on two columns and output it to a new txt file . file.txt 900.00000 1 1 1 500.00000 500.00000 100000.000 4 4 1.45257346E-07 899.10834 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shashi792
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

lftp: Option to lftp a file, wait and download a file as soon as its created

Please let me know what is lftp options combination to wait and download a file from target as soon as its gets created. I tried with different options but not able to get it working as I need any help would be appreciated (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bmkux
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Lftp with dialog

Hi all. I want to know, if there is any chance to pass lftp listing to CLI dialog. I want to make an interactive CLI ftp manager, based on lftp. Version of dialog I use: root@dlink:~# dialog -v cdialog (ComeOn Dialog!) version 1.1-20100428 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: n158
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

Lftp issue

I installed KVM and configured two virtual machines in it server1.example.com(192.168.100.193) and tester1.example.com(192.168.100.230).I want to access server1.example.com from tester1.example.com over lftp.As far as networking is concerned between both I do have some doubts. I tried ping and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shazgaurav
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

lftp is not working.how to replace lftp with expect utility using same .cfg file.

We have lftp command inside shell file. which is intern calling .cfg file for transferring the file from one server to other. Below command to not working. lftp -e "set net:max-retries 1; set net:reconnect-interval-base 1; put -E -O /destinationdir/inbox/ /sourcedir/test.txt; bye" -u... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnsnow
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Lftp command

Hello, I am trying to write a script that will lftp a file. The parameters are being passed in to the script from ETL tool. The put command is not working. put $file_name $tgt_file_name in the function ftpfile(). When I hardcode the file name with path its working. can some one help me... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: skatpally
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error with LFTP

I use below ftp command to push the file from UNIX server to Mainframe system. (lftp -d -e "set ftp:passive-mode false; put -a ${SPOOLFILE} -o ${FNAME}; exit" -u ${id},${paswd} ${host} ) >> $ftplog To ftp the file successfully i need to get the out put for FNAME as "'filename'" (double... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zooby
5 Replies
keyboard_keypressed(3)						Svgalib User Manual					    keyboard_keypressed(3)

NAME
keyboard_keypressed - check if a key is pressed when in raw keyboard mode SYNOPSIS
#include <vgakeyboard.h> int keyboard_keypressed(int scancode); DESCRIPTION
When in raw keyboard mode this routine checks if the key with scancode is pressed and returns KEY_PRESSED or KEY_NOTPRESSED accordingly. Actually KEY_PRESSED is 1 and KEY_NOTPRESSED is 0, s.t. you can use constructs like: if(keyboard_keypressed(SCANCODE_ENTER)) { /* do something */ } Please note that keyboard events will only be processed when you occasionally call keyboard_update(3) or keyboard_waitforupdate(3). keyboard_translatekeys(3) allows certain remap operations which make certain keys (digits, enter) which might have several physical keys show up under the same scancodes. Here are the supported scancodes. The names of the #defines originate from the US keyboard layout, for other countries, they'll refer to the key in the same physical location, but the keycap will have a different inscription. For the list below, add SCANCODE_ in front of the names to get the right name for your C source. That means, if it lists BACKSLASH below, you shall use SCANCODE_BACKSLASH as symbol in your program. In addition to the names below we also have SCANCODE_0 - SCANCODE_9, SCANCODE_KEYPAD0 - SCANCODE_KEYPAD9, SCANCODE_A - SCANCODE_Z, and SCANCODE_F1 - SCANCODE_F12. The other key names are ESCAPE, MINUS, EQUAL, BACKSPACE, TAB, BRACKET_LEFT, BRACKET_RIGHT, ENTER, LEFTCONTROL, SEMICOLON, APOSTROPHE, GRAVE, LEFTSHIFT, BACKSLASH, COMMA, PERIOD, SLASH, RIGHTSHIFT, KEYPADMULTIPLY, LEFTALT, SPACE, CAPSLOCK, NUMLOCK, SCROLLLOCK, CURSORUPLEFT, CURSORUP, CURSORUPRIGHT, KEYPADMINUS, CURSORLEFT, CURSORRIGHT, KEYPADPLUS, CURSORDOWNLEFT, CURSORDOWN, CURSORDOWNRIGHT, KEYPADPERIOD, LESS, KEYPADENTER, RIGHTCONTROL, CONTROL, KEYPADDIVIDE, PRINTSCREEN, RIGHTALT, BREAK, BREAK_ALTERNATIVE, HOME, CURSORBLOCKUP, PAGEUP, CURSOR- BLOCKLEFT, CURSORBLOCKRIGHT, END, CURSORBLOCKDOWN, PAGEDOWN, INSERT, and REMOVE. SEE ALSO
svgalib(7), vgagl(7), libvga.config(5), keytest(6), eventtest(6), keyboard_seteventhandler(3), keyboard_init(3), key- board_init_return_fd(3), keyboard_close(3), keyboard_setdefaulteventhandler(3), keyboard_keypressed(3), keyboard_clearstate(3), key- board_translatekeys(3), keyboard_update(3), keyboard_waitforupdate(3), vga_waitevent(3) AUTHOR
This manual page was edited by Michael Weller <eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de>. The exact source of the referenced function as well as of the original documentation is unknown. It is very likely that both are at least to some extent are due to Harm Hanemaayer <H.Hanemaayer@inter.nl.net>. Occasionally this might be wrong. I hereby asked to be excused by the original author and will happily accept any additions or corrections to this first version of the svgalib manual. Svgalib (>;= 1.2.11) 29 July 1997 keyboard_keypressed(3)