Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C command not found
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting C command not found Post 302916937 by Corona688 on Friday 12th of September 2014 02:59:52 PM
Old 09-12-2014
It builds here without those errors, running mfold gives me

Code:
./mfold: line 7: mfold_datdir: command not found
Usage is
mfold SEQ='file_name' with optional parameters:
    [ AUX='auxfile_name' ] [ RUN_TYPE=text (default) or html ]
    [ NA=RNA (default) or DNA ] [ LC=sequence type (default = linear) ]
    [ T=temperature (default = 37 deg C) ] [ P=percent (default = 5) ]
    [ NA_CONC=Na+ molar concentration (default = 1.0) ]
    [ MG_CONC=Mg++ molar concentration (default = 0.0) ]
    [ W=window parameter (default - set by sequence length) ]
    [ MAXBP=max base pair distance (default - no limit) ]
    [ MAX=maximum number of foldings to be computed (default 100) ]
    [ MAX_LP=maximum bulge/interior loop size (default 30) ]
    [ MAX_AS=maximum asymmetry of a bulge/interior loop (default 30) ]
    [ ANN=structure annotation type: none (default), p-num or ss-count ]
    [ MODE=structure display mode: auto (default), bases or lines ]
    [ LAB_FR=base numbering frequency ] [ ROT_ANG=structure rotation angle ]
    [ START=5' base # (default = 1)] [ STOP=3' base # (default = end) ]
    [ REUSE=NO/YES (default=NO) reuse existing .sav file ]

That first error is just because I didn't bother putting the folder I installed it into, into my PATH.

I don't know what's provoking those 'command not found' errors. Maybe check in config.log.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how can i check in csh if command found or not found ?

hello all im trying to use in sun Solaris the information received from the top command now i several machines that dont have install the top program so when im running the script im geting error saying after im running this code : set MemoryInfo = `top | grep Memory` if (... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cc command not found

i installed x windows redhat linux 9.0 in my pc. but the problem is when i run cc command for c programme .....bash:cc: command not found printed ...........i set the path for bash ............with the help of PATH=$PATH....................still it is not working .........please guide me. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mishra_sk_in
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Command not found

Hi guys, I do apologise if this question has been asked before. I am currently running Solaris 10 on a x86 architecture. Now, the problem I am having relates to the issuing of commands, for example if I am trying to find out the ipaddress of the machine I would issue the command 'ipconfig -a |... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BigTool4u2
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Always getting command not found

I'm using Terminal in MAC OS X, and new to this. I don't know what happened to the path. I always get "command not found". For example, this is some of what I get: -bash: ls: command not found -bash: touch: command not found What should I do to return the terminal to normal? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Abder-Rahman
0 Replies

5. Solaris

for: command not found

I have installed Solaris recently. I was doing "for file in *.c; ...." at the command prompt, it says for: command not found. I tried changing shells, but still wouldn't work. Any ideas? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: software2007
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash: <command nm> command not found

I created a script that I need to run from time to time, but get this error message. To get it working again I run this command from time to time: export PATH="$PATH:~/scripts" I put all my automated scripts in the /scripts directory and would like to run my scripts from any directory... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: catalinawinemxr
5 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Command not found

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Trying to run script but everytime I do I get teh following error message line 4: I have attempted... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tbear808
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

When i am trying to execute export command within a shell script it is saying command not found.

I am running the export command within a view to use that value inside my build script. But while executing it it is saying "export command not found" My code is as follows: -------------------------- #!/bin/sh user="test" DIR="/bldtmp/"$user VIEW="test.view1" echo "TMPDIR before export... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dchoudhury
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Want to terminate command execution when string found in the command output

Hi Experts, I am very much new to linux scripting, I am currently working on reducing my manual work and hence writing a script to automate few task. I am running below command to snmpwalk the router.. snmpwalk -v 3 -u WANDL_SU -a MD5 -A vfipmpls -x DES -X VfIpMpLs -l authPriv... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hanumant.madane
19 Replies

10. Solaris

Ar command not found

Hi all, ar command not found on Solaris 10 version. We can execute under ./ar command /usr/ccs/bin directory. However, we want to execute ar command anywhere. We add to /usr/ccs/bin entry under /etc/profile file shown as below. umask 002 trap 2 3 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ziosnim
2 Replies
CD-HIT-EST(1)							   User Commands						     CD-HIT-EST(1)

NAME
cdhit-est - run CD-HIT algorithm on RNA/DNA sequences SYNOPSIS
cdhit-est [Options] DESCRIPTION
====== CD-HIT version 4.6 (built on Apr 26 2012) ====== Options -i input filename in fasta format, required -o output filename, required -c sequence identity threshold, default 0.9 this is the default cd-hit's "global sequence identity" calculated as: number of identical amino acids in alignment divided by the full length of the shorter sequence -G use global sequence identity, default 1 if set to 0, then use local sequence identity, calculated as : number of identical amino acids in alignment divided by the length of the alignment NOTE!!! don't use -G 0 unless you use alignment coverage controls see options -aL, -AL, -aS, -AS -b band_width of alignment, default 20 -M memory limit (in MB) for the program, default 800; 0 for unlimitted; -T number of threads, default 1; with 0, all CPUs will be used -n word_length, default 10, see user's guide for choosing it -l length of throw_away_sequences, default 10 -d length of description in .clstr file, default 20 if set to 0, it takes the fasta defline and stops at first space -s length difference cutoff, default 0.0 if set to 0.9, the shorter sequences need to be at least 90% length of the representative of the cluster -S length difference cutoff in amino acid, default 999999 if set to 60, the length difference between the shorter sequences and the representative of the cluster can not be bigger than 60 -aL alignment coverage for the longer sequence, default 0.0 if set to 0.9, the alignment must covers 90% of the sequence -AL alignment coverage control for the longer sequence, default 99999999 if set to 60, and the length of the sequence is 400, then the alignment must be >= 340 (400-60) residues -aS alignment coverage for the shorter sequence, default 0.0 if set to 0.9, the alignment must covers 90% of the sequence -AS alignment coverage control for the shorter sequence, default 99999999 if set to 60, and the length of the sequence is 400, then the alignment must be >= 340 (400-60) residues -A minimal alignment coverage control for the both sequences, default 0 alignment must cover >= this value for both sequences -uL maximum unmatched percentage for the longer sequence, default 1.0 if set to 0.1, the unmatched region (excluding leading and tailing gaps) must not be more than 10% of the sequence -uS maximum unmatched percentage for the shorter sequence, default 1.0 if set to 0.1, the unmatched region (excluding leading and tail- ing gaps) must not be more than 10% of the sequence -U maximum unmatched length, default 99999999 if set to 10, the unmatched region (excluding leading and tailing gaps) must not be more than 10 bases -B 1 or 0, default 0, by default, sequences are stored in RAM if set to 1, sequence are stored on hard drive it is recommended to use -B 1 for huge databases -p 1 or 0, default 0 if set to 1, print alignment overlap in .clstr file -g 1 or 0, default 0 by cd-hit's default algorithm, a sequence is clustered to the first cluster that meet the threshold (fast clus- ter). If set to 1, the program will cluster it into the most similar cluster that meet the threshold (accurate but slow mode) but either 1 or 0 won't change the representatives of final clusters -r 1 or 0, default 1, by default do both +/+ & +/- alignments if set to 0, only +/+ strand alignment -mask masking letters (e.g. -mask NX, to mask out both 'N' and 'X') -match matching score, default 2 (1 for T-U and N-N) -mismatch mismatching score, default -2 -gap gap opening score, default -6 -gap-ext gap extension score, default -1 -bak write backup cluster file (1 or 0, default 0) -h print this help Questions, bugs, contact Limin Fu at l2fu@ucsd.edu, or Weizhong Li at liwz@sdsc.edu For updated versions and information, please visit: http://cd-hit.org cd-hit web server is also available from http://cd-hit.org If you find cd-hit useful, please kindly cite: "Clustering of highly homologous sequences to reduce thesize of large protein database", Weizhong Li, Lukasz Jaroszewski & Adam Godzik. Bioinformatics, (2001) 17:282-283 "Cd-hit: a fast program for clustering and comparing large sets of protein or nucleotide sequences", Weizhong Li & Adam Godzik. Bioinformatics, (2006) 22:1658-1659 cd-hit-est 4.6-2012-04-25 April 2012 CD-HIT-EST(1)