Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX HP ux 11i v3 september 2012 Media Post 302916504 by vbe on Wednesday 10th of September 2014 10:08:47 AM
Old 09-10-2014
So it could be a firmware update issue... like something obsoleted and so removed or a firmware update missing... What model is it?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do i compare two dates with format Jan 01, 2012 and Jan 00 2012

I need to be able to compare dates in the format of Jan 10, 2012 and Jan 10 2012. (Notice one has a comma). Then I need to find the date that is 7 days before those dates if they are equal. How can I do this in Bash. Thank ahead (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ojthejuice
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

gawk convert 2012-Jun-13 to 2012-06-13

I have a value in a file i am processing that has a date like "2012-Jun-13" how can I convert a date like that 2012-06-13? Am I stuck building an array of three digit months and corresponding numbers and running through the logic of figuring out the number?? or can I convert this with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trey85stang
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date conversion help from dd/mm/yyyy to dd/Mon/yyyy i.e. 28/10/2012 to 28/Oct/2012

Hi I have a problem with Date format in my code. 1st I am trying to convert today's date to yesterday's using YESTERDAY3=`perl -e '@y=localtime(time()-86400); printf "%04d/%02d/%02d",$y+1900,$y+1,$y;$y;'` And once it is done I am trying to using the yesterday date in a grep command to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nithinankam
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Place your bits - 2012 FIFA Ballon d'Or and 2012 FIFA World Coach of the Year

I have added two new sports events. The FIFA Ballon d'Or is an association football award given annually to the player who is considered to have performed the best in the previous season. It is awarded based on votes by coaches and captains of international teams, as well as journalists from... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
0 Replies
ATMEL_FWL(8)						      System Manager's Manual						      ATMEL_FWL(8)

NAME
atmel_fwl - Load firmware into Atmel at76c50x wireless networking chips. SYNOPSIS
atmel_fwl <interface> /path/to/firmware DESCRIPTION
atmel_fwl loads firmware images for Atmel at76c50x series wireless networking chips into the Linux driver for same. Note that this utility is not normally necessary, since the driver will automatically load the correct firmware image via the hotplug sys- tem. Atmel_fwl is provided for applications where use of the hotplug system may not be desirable. atmel_fwl should be run after the interface has been created (after card insertion, in the case of PCMCIA cards) but before it is brought up by running ifconfig. NOTES
Note that there are two versions of many of the firmware images, the second one with the suffix "-wpa". These are later releases from Atmel which support WPA privacy. They are only usable by versions of the driver greater than 0.9. Be sure not to use the "-wpa" one unless your in-kernel driver code is version 0.9 or better. Sadly, as of version 0.9, the in-kernel driver does not actually support the setting of WPA passphrases. The firmware images are usually installed in /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware. The status of the driver, including its firmware loading, is available in /proc/driver/atmel FILES
/usr/lib/hotplug/firmware /proc/driver/atmel SEE ALSO
iwconfig(8), ifconfig(8), AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Simon Kelley <simon@thekelleys.org.uk>. ATMEL_FWL(8)