Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Redhat Certification
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Redhat Certification Post 302916463 by gull04 on Wednesday 10th of September 2014 06:52:15 AM
Old 09-10-2014
Hi,

This is dependant on what you want to do, do you want to be a programmer or a systems admin?

Regards

Dave

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Certification

are there any unix certification's on security, and which is the most best one to take? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lealyz
2 Replies

2. Programming

C Certification

I would like to become certified in C/C++ and UNIX. Can anyone assist by giving links or details of the best track I could take. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Lucky Luke
1 Replies

3. AIX

Certification

Hi, I know this may not be the right place to put this but i wanted to know if there is any AIX certification avialable or something similar . Or is there any general Unix certification . TIA Anubha (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asinha63
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Which certification

I'm learning UNIX on my Mac (BSD) and quite like it. I'm a newbie, but I think I'd like to eventually find some work with UNIX/LINUX. But I'm not sure where to begin -- there are so many versions and job options, it's kind of overwhelming. A friend suggested learning Debian to start out with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Straitsfan
3 Replies

5. Red Hat

Redhat certification dumps

I'm planning to write the RHEL certification . I'm looking for the certification dumps. Can you help me (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthik9358
2 Replies

6. HP-UX

HP-UX certification

Hi, In my current organist I am using HP-UX. I would like to get certified in UNIX but i am not sure for which certification i should go. I am thinking of either Solaris or HP-UX. Please guide me which would be better for me? And also let me what study materials should i use and the Fees... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ManishV
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sort command results are different in Redhat 4 vs Redhat 5

Hi, I am having a text file with the following contents ########### File1 ########### some page1.txt text page.txt When I sort this file on Red Hat 5, then I get the following output ########### File1 ########### page1.txt page.txt some (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
3 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

The Benefits or Not of Certification (was LPIC certification)

Hi guys, What do you think about these certifications? (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luca.Francesca
18 Replies

9. Red Hat

RedHat administrator certification

Hi All, I want to get certified as RedHat administrator and i though why not to use this wonderfull forum to ask this question. Can someone please let me know some good institues in 'Mumbai' from where i can take RedHat courses and get certified. Also it will be of great help if i can get... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: omkar.jadhav
0 Replies

10. Red Hat

Is redhat training mandatory for RHCSA certification

Hey guys, I m planning to take the RHCSA certification. Do I have to take the training from RedHat first? Is it mandatory or I can go on my own and appear for the certification? Let me know. Thanks... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
2 Replies
asadmin-delete-admin-object(1AS)				   User Commands				  asadmin-delete-admin-object(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-delete-admin-object, delete-admin-object - removes the administered object with the specified JNDI name SYNOPSIS
delete-admin-object --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile filename] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] jndi_name Removes the administered object with the specified JNDI name. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. OPERANDS
jndi_name JNDI name of the administered object to be deleted. Example 1: Using delete-admin-object The example listed in the add-admin-object command should be executed before attempting to execute this example:i asadmin> delete-admin-objects --user admin --password admin123 jms/samplequeue Deletes the previously created administration object with the JNDI name jms/sample. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-admin-object(1AS), asadmin-list-admin-objects(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-delete-admin-object(1AS)