Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Cisco 3750 Switch ASA VPN Routing Post 302916425 by Ayaerlee on Wednesday 10th of September 2014 03:05:56 AM
Old 09-10-2014
Cisco 3750 Switch ASA VPN Routing

Hi,I want connect my ASA 5510 firewall to a 3750 switch with RIP routing. Unfortunately,I am having issues passing the VPN subnet through rip to the 3750.I don't understand how the routing table is populated on the ASA. Any suggestions?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Cisco vpn client

Who in the 64 ubuntu adopted cisco vpn client on the wireless network I downloaded the cisco vpn client for linux but run vpn_install make file when an error in cisco with the help of the document read in half a day, nor do I know this vpn client in the 64 systems in use. Who can help me, a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Eason
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

continue after connecting to cisco vpn

Hi all, This will save me a tremendous amount of time if i can get this script working. I have alot of sites i need to connect to using cisco vpn and then ssh onto servers to retrieve some info. Its all repetitative and it needs scripted. what i have done so far is put this into a script. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: borderblaster
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Cisco IOS VPN server IKE

How do I tell if Cisco IOS VPN server IKE is running on my solaris 10 system (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pgsanders
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem when I try to Install a Client VPN Cisco

Hi Gurus of UNIX, I have a problem when I try to install a software VPN Cisco in Laptop (HP530). I do the following procedures: Part 2 - VPN Client Compilation We will now set up the vpn client. As there is no official Cisco VPN Client for OpenSolaris X86 available, we will use vpnc.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: andresguillen
1 Replies

5. IP Networking

Cisco VPN pcf and OpenVPN

I was given my pcf file to login to work from home and wanted to use OpenVPN instead of the Cisco VPN client software. Can I use this pcf file with OpenVPN? I attempted to use vpnc: http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/vpnc but it just times out ?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
2 Replies

6. IP Networking

How to establish site to site vpn - Linux machine and cisco asa?

Hi, I am trying to establish vpn between my linux server and cisco asa at client side. I installed openswan on my cent os. Linux Server eth0 - 182.2.29.10 Gateway - 182.2.29.1 eth1 - 192.9.200.75 I have simple IPtables Like WAN="eth0" LAN="eth1" (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokvpp
0 Replies

7. IP Networking

Openswan with Cisco ASA

Hi all, I need this as soon as possible to solve it or at least to find out what is the problem. I have configured IPSec tunnels with Openswan and Cisco ASA, i have established a connection and the ping was fine, but after some time there is request time out from both sites. I don't have ASA... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ivancd
0 Replies
PUPPET-DEVICE(8)						   Puppet manual						  PUPPET-DEVICE(8)

NAME
puppet-device - Manage remote network devices SYNOPSIS
Retrieves all configurations from the puppet master and apply them to the remote devices configured in /etc/puppet/device.conf. Currently must be run out periodically, using cron or something similar. USAGE
puppet device [-d|--debug] [--detailed-exitcodes] [-V|--version] [-h|--help] [-l|--logdest syslog|<file>|console] [-v|--verbose] [-w|--waitforcert <seconds>] DESCRIPTION
Once the client has a signed certificate for a given remote device, it will retrieve its configuration and apply it. USAGE NOTES
One need a /etc/puppet/device.conf file with the following content: [remote.device.fqdn] type type url url where: * type: the current device type (the only value at this time is cisco) * url: an url allowing to connect to the device Supported url must conforms to: scheme://user:password@hostname/?query with: * scheme: either ssh or telnet * user: username, can be omitted depending on the switch/router configuration * password: the connec- tion password * query: this is device specific. Cisco devices supports an enable parameter whose value would be the enable password. OPTIONS
Note that any configuration parameter that's valid in the configuration file is also a valid long argument. For example, 'server' is a valid configuration parameter, so you can specify '--server servername' as an argument. --debug Enable full debugging. --detailed-exitcodes Provide transaction information via exit codes. If this is enabled, an exit code of '2' means there were changes, an exit code of '4' means there were failures during the transaction, and an exit code of '6' means there were both changes and failures. --help Print this help message --logdest Where to send messages. Choose between syslog, the console, and a log file. Defaults to sending messages to syslog, or the console if debugging or verbosity is enabled. --verbose Turn on verbose reporting. --waitforcert This option only matters for daemons that do not yet have certificates and it is enabled by default, with a value of 120 (seconds). This causes +puppet agent+ to connect to the server every 2 minutes and ask it to sign a certificate request. This is useful for the initial setup of a puppet client. You can turn off waiting for certificates by specifying a time of 0. EXAMPLE
$ puppet device --server puppet.domain.com AUTHOR
Brice Figureau COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011 Puppet Labs, LLC Licensed under the Apache 2.0 License Puppet Labs, LLC June 2012 PUPPET-DEVICE(8)