Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Pkg update: No solution was found to satisfy constraints Post 302915938 by Aristotle on Friday 5th of September 2014 11:34:10 AM
Old 09-05-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by nova_cyclist
It may be helpful to know if you are running a supported copy of Solaris or the public release.
I also have the public/unsupported release.
This User Gave Thanks to Aristotle For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

Error 15-the file was not found-update linux10.0 failure

I updated the Suse linux 10.0 OS online .The sysem ask me to reboot to take effects.I do so.But the OS do not load and show the message "Error 15 - The file was not found" What can I Do? It does not login to failesafe mode also.May I do reinstall the os through the cd ? Then HOW? I am Very New the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nandhusky
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Sample solution for Firefox-3.6.10 pkg in solaris 10 for X86

download pkg from sunfreeware web site (root user mode) step1: #mkdir opt/sft step2: download the package and save it in the opt/sft directory step3: #bunzip2 firefox-3.6.10.en-US.solaris-10-fcs-i386-pkg.bz2 step 4 #pkgadd -d ./firefox-3.6.10.en-US.solaris-10-fcs-i386-pkg ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alamin2010
3 Replies

3. Solaris

How extract SUNWexplo.7.1.pkg & SUNWexplu.7.1.pkg from install_stb.sh?

Hi all, Could please guideas how to extract SUNWexplo.7.2.pkg & SUNWexplu.7.2.pkg from install_stb.sh. I need to upgrade my Sun Explorer to 7.2 version from 7.1 . This what written in read me file about its installation: The Lightweight Availability Collection Tool (LWACT) is no... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Pkg problem, one zone trying pkg.Oracle.com on port 1008

Hi Solaris Experts, The pkg utility on one of my non-global zones has stopped working, it's trying to connect to port 1008 at pkg.oracle.com I was using pkg successfully from this zone, but now it's showing this error: lzone1 $ pkg search xterm pkg: Some repositories failed to respond... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ad101
4 Replies

5. Solaris

Pkg update from a local repos

I have a local repos on my dev/tst server. pkg server is online and I can query against it on the local server and any LDOMS and zones hosted on the same server. I have another identical Solaris server that should be accessing the pkg repos via the local network. showmount -e from the local (but... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: os2mac
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 11 pkg update question

Hi, I am trying to update my Solaris 11 system's Java 7 version to 1.7.0.65. I tried to do a pke update, and it only updated it to version 60. When I do a pkg list or search, i can see 65 is available but it wont update to it. I am getting this error, and I do not know how to get... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

Cant update yum what so ever [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404 - Not Found

Hello!!! I am so frustrated I'm about to snap!!! I cant hear any sound in Firefox or re-install Chrome. Every time I try to do anything with YUM inside my terminal (like update or install) I keep getting this error:failure: repodata/repomd.xml from virtualbox: No more mirrors to try. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ApacheOmega
2 Replies

8. Solaris

# pkg publisher gives bash: pkg: command not found

This is the operating system im using Oracle Solaris 10 9/10 s10s_u9wos_14a SPARC I need to install some packages by setting local repository While i run the below command # pkg publisher command returns bash: pkg: command not found while looking for /usr/bin/pkg i get bash:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: babinlonston
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need solution to compare two file and update and append the output

Hi All, I have two files File1 frame,007C1 server1_Parent frame,007C3 server2_Silver frame,007EE server3_Bronze frame,00855 server4_Parent frame,00856 server4_Parent frame,00858 server5_Parent frame,008FA server6_Silver frame,008FB server6_Silver frame,008FC server6_Silver... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ranjancom2000
2 Replies

10. Solaris

Pkg update 11.2

Got a repo server with a combined 11.2/11.3 repository. I want to update latest security patches on server A (which is 11.2). I dont want to upgrade to 11.3 (app reasons). If I do pkg update all - is there any danger this will happen? If so, how to proceed? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
2 Replies
SPLDOUBLYLINKEDLIST(3)							 1						    SPLDOUBLYLINKEDLIST(3)

The SplDoublyLinkedList class

INTRODUCTION
The SplDoublyLinkedList class provides the main functionalities of a doubly linked list. CLASS SYNOPSIS
SplDoublyLinkedList SplDoublyLinkedListIteratorArrayAccessCountable Methods o public SplDoublyLinkedList::__construct (void ) o public void SplDoublyLinkedList::add (mixed $index, mixed $newval) o public mixed SplDoublyLinkedList::bottom (void ) o public int SplDoublyLinkedList::count (void ) o public mixed SplDoublyLinkedList::current (void ) o public int SplDoublyLinkedList::getIteratorMode (void ) o public bool SplDoublyLinkedList::isEmpty (void ) o public mixed SplDoublyLinkedList::key (void ) o public void SplDoublyLinkedList::next (void ) o public bool SplDoublyLinkedList::offsetExists (mixed $index) o public mixed SplDoublyLinkedList::offsetGet (mixed $index) o public void SplDoublyLinkedList::offsetSet (mixed $index, mixed $newval) o public void SplDoublyLinkedList::offsetUnset (mixed $index) o public mixed SplDoublyLinkedList::pop (void ) o public void SplDoublyLinkedList::prev (void ) o public void SplDoublyLinkedList::push (mixed $value) o public void SplDoublyLinkedList::rewind (void ) o public string SplDoublyLinkedList::serialize (void ) o public void SplDoublyLinkedList::setIteratorMode (int $mode) o public mixed SplDoublyLinkedList::shift (void ) o public mixed SplDoublyLinkedList::top (void ) o public void SplDoublyLinkedList::unserialize (string $serialized) o public void SplDoublyLinkedList::unshift (mixed $value) o public bool SplDoublyLinkedList::valid (void ) PHP Documentation Group SPLDOUBLYLINKEDLIST(3)