Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: VirtualBox
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Virtualization and Cloud Computing VirtualBox Post 302915406 by Ankur Goyal on Tuesday 2nd of September 2014 08:13:06 PM
Old 09-02-2014
Thanks a lot.....Issue resolved

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

OpenSolaris on VirtualBox

I've just installed VirtualBox on my PC and installed OpenSolaris as a virtual machine within it. The PC connects to the internet via a router and uses DHCP to get its IP address. How do I configure the OpenSolaris virtual machine to use the same DHCP server so I can connect it to the net. At the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: JerryHone
4 Replies

2. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

NetBSD on VirtualBox

Hello, guys! I use Ubuntu 9.04 as desktop operating system and I want to make some tests on NetBSD. I tried to install as a virtual sistem on VirtualBox but it doesn't want to install. You can see the error in the attached file. Do you guys have any clue about what the problem could be? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sergiu-IT
3 Replies

3. SCO

SCO 6 + Virtualbox 2 == no NIC

Has anyone installed SCO 6 in Virtualbox? I was quite successful with 5.0.6 but then when I tried SCO 6, it will not report any nic (I am using resmgr to see who is there). The available cards under virtualbox are pcnet-pci II and II, and a few intel/pro 1000s. I have installed the maintenance pack... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dalek
1 Replies

4. IP Networking

Clone on virtualBox

Hello; Please,I did the clone on virtualBox, but the machines have the same IP address: eth2 Link encap: Ethernet HWaddr 8:00:27: f0: 92:19 inet addr: 192.168.1.4 Bcast: 192.168.1.255 Mask: 255.255.255.0 how to change the address please? Thank you so much (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur857
6 Replies
XMLIF(1)							       xmlif								  XMLIF(1)

NAME
xmlif - conditional processing instructions for XML SYNOPSIS
xmlif [attrib=value...] DESCRIPTION
xmlif filters XML according to conditionalizing markup. This can be useful for formatting one of several versions of an XML document depending on conditions passed to the command. Attribute/value pairs from the command line are matched against the attributes associated with certain processing instructions in the document. The instructions are <?xmlif if?> and its inverse <?xmlif if not?>, <?xmlif elif?> and its inverse <?xmlif elif not?>, <?xmlif else?>, and <?xmlif fi?>. Argument/value pairs given on the command line are checked against the value of corresponding attributes in the conditional processing instructions. An `attribute match' happens if an attribute occurs in both the command-line arguments and the tag, and the values match. An `attribute mismatch' happens if an attribute occurs in both the command-line arguments and the tag, but the values do not match. Spans between <?xmlif if?> or <?xmlif elif?> and the next conditional processing instruction at the same nesting level are passed through unaltered if there is at least one attribute match and no attribute mismatch; spans between <?xmlif if not?> and <?xmlif elif not?> and the next conditional processing instruction are passed otherwise. Spans between <?xmlif else?> and the next conditional-processing tag are passed through only if no previous span at the same level has been passed through. <?xmlif if?> and <?xmlif fi?> (and their `not' variants) change the current nesting level; <?xmlif else?> and <?xmlif elif?> do not. All these processing instructions will be removed from the output produced. Aside from the conditionalization, all other input is passed through untouched; in particular, entity references are not resolved. Value matching is by string equality, except that "|" in an attribute value is interpreted as an alternation character. Thus, saying foo='red|blue' on the command line enables conditions red and blue. Saying color='black|white' in a tag matches command-line conditions color='black' and color='white'. Here is an example: Always issue this text. <?xmlif if condition='html'?> Issue this text if 'condition=html' is given on the command line. <?xmlif elif condition='pdf|ps'?> Issue this text if 'condition=pdf' or 'condition=ps' is given on the command line. <?xmlif else?> Otherwise issue this text. <?xmlif fi?> Always issue this text. AUTHOR
Eric S. Raymond <esr@snark.thyrsus.com> Author of xmlif program Linux April 2009 XMLIF(1)