Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Change font
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Change font Post 302914946 by Makarand Dodmis on Friday 29th of August 2014 08:33:54 AM
Old 08-29-2014
try
Code:
printf "%s\n" "$(tput bold)employee$(tput rmso)="

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hw to change the font of output in perl

Hw to change the font color and size of output in perl (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: trupti_rinku
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to change the font colour in unix ?

Could you pls tell me how to change the font colour in unix ? What is the syntax ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sars
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Font Color Change Using .profile

Does anyone know how can I change font color, background color etc for a particular user using .profile? Any help is appreciated. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fifo_vs_lifo23
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change the font or color of text

Hi Gurus, I have a small requirement where i want to change the color & font of some text in a file. i have a file error.txt which will be created in the script using egrep. After that iam adding these lines at head & tail to that file using the following code awk 'BEGIN{print"Please... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pssandeep
4 Replies

5. AIX

how to change the font size of shell in $ prompt

Can any help me to change the default font type and its size.. To clear more about my question.. Once i login to my unix domain... the font it displaying is of small size... all my shell commands i am executing in $ prompt also carries the same style(ls, date and echo...) i searched whole... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tsjpraveen
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

change the font size in bash

Hi, I would like to change the font size in bash. I know how do it in ksh: F_VDOBLE="\033#6" print "${F_VDOBLE}Esto es..." But in bash I don't know Could you help me please? Many thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mierdatuti
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to change font in mailx

I am writing sql reports to an oracle database, spooling them to a file and emailing them with mailx. I use the syntax below. The reports do not format properly, unless I use the Courier New font. How do I set this with mailx? mailx -s "MY REPORT, `date +'%D %r` " -r "REPORTING SYSTEM"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guessingo
2 Replies

8. Programming

Change font in Motif

Does anyone know how to change the font size into a larger one, in a basic Motif application? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JenniferKuiper
1 Replies

9. Ubuntu

How to change ffmpeg default font size?

Hello, I have a problem with Greek subtitle font size when I map a subtitle file into a video in ffmpeg. I ran below code: ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -sub_charenc CP1253 -i video_sub.srt -c:v copy -c:a copy \ -c:s mov_text -metadata:s:s:0 language=gr mapped_video.mp4 When I play it in VLC,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Send mail with font change

Hi All, I have a file that contains following entries. I want to highlight the line that has word as "FAILURE" while sending the email. File ------------------------------------------------------------ Job Name: ABC Start Time: 07/20/2019 07:32:39 End Time: 07/20/2019... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sdosanjh
4 Replies
Tangram::Type::Set::FromMany(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			 Tangram::Type::Set::FromMany(3pm)

NAME
Tangram::Type::Set::FromMany - maps Set::Object using a link table SYNOPSIS
use Tangram; # or use Tangram::Core; use Tangram::Type::Set::FromMany; $schema = Tangram::Schema->new( classes => { Company => { fields => { set => { # long form employee => { class => 'Person', table => 'Company_employees', coll => 'company', item => 'employee', }, # short form assets => 'Asset', } DESCRIPTION
Maps a reference to a Set::Object. The persistent fields are grouped in a hash under the "set" key in the field hash. The set may contain only objects of persistent classes. These classes must have a common persistent base class. Tangram uses a link table to save the state of the collection. The table has two columns: one contains the id of the container objects; the other contains the ids of the elements. The field names are passed in a hash that associates a field name with a field descriptor. The field descriptor may be either a hash or a string. The hash uses the following fields: * class * aggreg * table * coll * item * deep_update Mandatory field "class" specifies the class of the elements. Optional field "aggreg" specifies that the elements of the collection must be removed (erased) from persistent storage along with the con- taining object. The default is not to aggregate. Optional field "table" sets the name of the link table. This defaults to 'C_F', where C is the class of the containing object and F is the field name. Optional field "coll" sets the name the column containing the ids of the containing objects. This defaults to 'coll'. Optional field "item" sets the name the column containing the ids of the elements. This defaults to 'item'. Optional field "deep_update" specificies that all elements have to be updated automatically when "update" is called on the collection object. Automatic update ensures consisitency between the Perl representation and the DBMS state, but degrades update performance so use it with caution. The default is not to do automatic updates. If the descriptor is a string, it is interpreted as the name of the element's class. This is equivalent to specifying only the "class" field in the hash variant. perl v5.8.8 2006-03-29 Tangram::Type::Set::FromMany(3pm)