Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Looking for patch B6825AA
Operating Systems HP-UX Looking for patch B6825AA Post 302914861 by Serpol on Thursday 28th of August 2014 12:06:40 PM
Old 08-28-2014
Hopefully not need codeword, it should be a simple upgrade of the os to recognize new graphic hardware Smilie You have mail

Last edited by rbatte1; 08-28-2014 at 01:46 PM.. Reason: Changed textual smiley to smiley icon

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

OS Patch

Hello, I have to apply the patch PHSS_24302 on HPUX B.11.11 os version. When i look at the /var/adm/sw/swagentd.log it mentions that "this is not a valid depot". I downloaded the patch from HP web site. Please get back to me at the earliest as I'm dead in the water. Thanks, Balaji K (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bkrish
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

patch

Dear Guys , I use Linux Red Hat 9 .. i installed a patch for a web mail i use , and i think it make a damage for my web mail i cannot see it anymore . i get so many error messages . what i want to ask is there any command on linux i can use to remove the patch !!! i want to remove the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tamemi
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

patch

Dear All , I have Sun Solaries 7 sparc server ... am runing perl , CGI , MD5 ... etc for new web mail am setting up . now i have to install the patch ( xyz.pl.patch ) against a perl file for ex. xxx.pl what exact command i have to use ,,, also i do not want to make damage for my system... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamemi
6 Replies

4. IP Networking

Patch-o-matic (patch for iptable) for linux2.4.08 & iptable1.2.7a

Hello friends I'm running Redhat 9.0 with linux kernel 2.4.20-8 & have iptables version 1.2.7a & encountering a problem that I narrate down. I need to apply patch to my iptable and netfilter for connection tracking and load balancing that are available in patch-o-matic distribution by netfilter.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rakesh Ranjan
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Patch help?

Hello... I'm looking for latest patch for automount and what it does on Solaris8, Thanks! :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: catwomen
2 Replies

6. Solaris

DST Patch

How to update DST patch. Whatat are the necessary steps that have to be taken on the servers to update this patch?. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sandeepkv
1 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Patch Administration

Hi, I want to set upa centralised server for downloading patches from the internet and all my clients should use that central server to download patches and upgrade. Could someone please help me in doing this. Thanks, Trimu (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ktrimu
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris Patch

Hi, I installed Solaris 11 and I want to upgrade. I am doing this in by the documentation for pkg update. I read about the patch for solaris. Where and how to download and install this patch? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: PtaQ
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

Patch Installation

Dear All, I have some 6 RedHat Servers ( 5.4 ) tikanga connected to the Intranet. Some are Database Servers and application servers. For the past 1.5 years , we have not installed any patches.. Is there any way to find out , whether these systems needs patches and where to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
5 Replies
STG-MAIL(1)							   StGit Manual 						       STG-MAIL(1)

NAME
stg-mail - Send a patch or series of patches by e-mail SYNOPSIS
stg mail [options] [<patch1>] [<patch2>] [<patch3>..<patch4>] DESCRIPTION
Send a patch or a range of patches by e-mail using the SMTP server specified by the stgit.smtpserver configuration option, or the --smtp-server command line option. This option can also be an absolute path to sendmail followed by command line arguments. The From address and the e-mail format are generated from the template file passed as argument to --template (defaulting to .git/patchmail.tmpl or ~/.stgit/templates/patchmail.tmpl or /usr/share/stgit/templates/patchmail.tmpl). A patch can be sent as attachment using the --attach option in which case the mailattch.tmpl template will be used instead of patchmail.tmpl. The To/Cc/Bcc addresses can either be added to the template file or passed via the corresponding command line options. They can be e-mail addresses or aliases which are automatically expanded to the values stored in the [mail "alias"] section of GIT configuration files. A preamble e-mail can be sent using the --cover and/or --edit-cover options. The first allows the user to specify a file to be used as a template. The latter option will invoke the editor on the specified file (defaulting to .git/covermail.tmpl or ~/.stgit/templates/covermail.tmpl or /usr/share/stgit/templates/covermail.tmpl). All the subsequent e-mails appear as replies to the first e-mail sent (either the preamble or the first patch). E-mails can be seen as replies to a different e-mail by using the --refid option. SMTP authentication is also possible with --smtp-user and --smtp-password options, also available as configuration settings: smtpuser and smtppassword. TLS encryption can be enabled by --smtp-tls option and smtptls setting. The following variables are accepted by both the preamble and the patch e-mail templates: %(diffstat)s - diff statistics %(number)s - empty if only one patch is sent or ' patchnr/totalnr' %(patchnr)s - patch number %(sender)s - 'sender' or 'authname <authemail>' as per the config file %(totalnr)s - total number of patches to be sent %(version)s - ' version' string passed on the command line (or empty) In addition to the common variables, the preamble e-mail template accepts the following: %(shortlog)s - first line of each patch description, listed by author In addition to the common variables, the patch e-mail template accepts the following: %(authdate)s - patch creation date %(authemail)s - author's email %(authname)s - author's name %(commemail)s - committer's e-mail %(commname)s - committer's name %(diff)s - unified diff of the patch %(fromauth)s - 'From: author ' if different from sender %(longdescr)s - the rest of the patch description, after the first line %(patch)s - patch name %(prefix)s - 'prefix ' string passed on the command line %(shortdescr)s - the first line of the patch description OPTIONS
-a, --all E-mail all the applied patches. --to TO Add TO to the To: list. --cc CC Add CC to the Cc: list. --bcc BCC Add BCC to the Bcc: list. --auto Automatically cc the patch signers. --noreply Do not send subsequent messages as replies. --unrelated Send patches without sequence numbering. --attach Send a patch as attachment. -v VERSION, --version VERSION Add VERSION to the [PATCH ...] prefix. --prefix PREFIX Add PREFIX to the [... PATCH ...] prefix. -t FILE, --template FILE Use FILE as the message template. -c FILE, --cover FILE Send FILE as the cover message. -e, --edit-cover Edit the cover message before sending. -E, --edit-patches Edit each patch before sending. -s SECONDS, --sleep SECONDS Sleep for SECONDS between e-mails sending. --refid REFID Use REFID as the reference id. --smtp-server HOST[:PORT] or "/path/to/sendmail -t -i" SMTP server or command to use for sending mail. -u USER, --smtp-user USER Username for SMTP authentication. -p PASSWORD, --smtp-password PASSWORD Password for SMTP authentication. -T, --smtp-tls Use SMTP with TLS encryption. -b BRANCH, --branch BRANCH Use BRANCH instead of the default branch. -m, --mbox Generate an mbox file instead of sending. -O OPTIONS, --diff-opts OPTIONS Extra options to pass to "git diff". STGIT
Part of the StGit suite - see linkman:stg[1] StGit 03/13/2012 STG-MAIL(1)