Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: GCC: General Macro for BSD
Top Forums Programming GCC: General Macro for BSD Post 302914764 by AntumDeluge on Wednesday 27th of August 2014 04:45:16 PM
Old 08-27-2014
BSD

Thank you achenle. That command is very helpful. Is there a way to include the defines "sys/param.h" in that command?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. BSD

for linux and BSD users interested in Unix system V/bsd

for all you unix/linux interested heres an online book for free that covers the basics of BSD SysV Unix commands and applications . giving the average linux user a perspective on the differences in context of the two operating systems and for BSD users covers material as a refernce guide. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Installing gcc - recieve error message gcc : cannot execute

AIM- Install Oracle 11g on Solaris using VMWare Steps 1.Logged on as root 2.Created subfolders à /usr/local/bin & /usr/local/bin/gcc 3.Downloaded gcc & libiconv & unzipped them on my harddrive & burnt them on CD 4.Copied files from CD to /usr/local/bin/gcc 5.Terminal (root) à pkgadd -d... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ackers
8 Replies

3. Programming

Make-question - redefine a macro, using another macro..?

I think there is no problem to use any macro in a new macro definishion, but I have a problem with that. I can not understand why? I have a *.mak file that inludes file with many definitions and rules. ############################################## include dstndflt.mak ... One of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
2 Replies
fence_rackswitch(8)					      System Manager's Manual					       fence_rackswitch(8)

NAME
fence_rackswitch - I/O Fencing agent for RackSaver RackSwitch SYNOPSIS
fence_rackswitch [OPTION]... DESCRIPTION
fence_rackswitch is an I/O Fencing agent which can be used with the RackSaver RackSwitch. It logs into the RackSwitch and boots a speci- fied plug. Using the http interface to the RackSwitch should be avoided while a GFS cluster is running because the connection may inter- fere with the operation of this agent. fence_rackswitch accepts options on the command line as well as from stdin. fenced sends the options through stdin when it execs the agent. fence_rackswitch can be run by itself with command line options which is useful for testing. Vendor URL: http://www.bladenetwork.net OPTIONS
-a IPaddress IP address of the switch. -h Print out a help message describing available options, then exit. -n plug The plug number to power cycle. -p password Password for login. -S path Full path to an executable to generate the password for login. -l username Username for login. -q Quiet operation. Only print out error messages. -V Print out a version message, then exit. STDIN PARAMETERS
agent = < param > This option is used by fence_node(8) and is ignored by fence_rackswitch. ipaddr = < ip > IP address of the switch. username = < param > Username for login. password = < param > Password for login. passwd_script = < param > Full path to an executable to generate the password for login. port = < param > The port (outlet) number to act upon. SEE ALSO
fence(8), fence_node(8) fence_rackswitch(8)