Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Execution of command at command prompt Post 302914718 by babyPen1985 on Wednesday 27th of August 2014 01:00:01 PM
Old 08-27-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona688
Your administrator may have set an alias on svn -- to enable some default options or prevent you from using it in certain ways -- which is misbehaving when given an option they didn't expect. The full path to the command would circumvent an alias.

Try alias for a list of all aliases and what they do.
Hello Corona,

Can you elaborate on what you mean by listing the 'alias', i tried and on the 1st server as well i don't see any 'alias' set for svn.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

inconsistent ls command display at the command prompt & running as a cron job

Sir, I using the following commands in a file (part of a bigger script): #!/bin/bash cd /opt/oracle/bin ls -lt | tail -1 | awk '{print $6}' >> /tmp/ramb.out If I run this from the command prompt the result is: 2007-05-16 if I run it as a cron job then... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajranibl
5 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Command Prompt

Hi does anyone know know how to find out the password on a vista pc using command prompt /cmd not change it (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: popo123456789
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What does $ represent in command prompt?

What does $ represent in command prompt? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashok.g
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command in script gives error while same awk command at prompt runs fine: Why?

Hello all, Here is what my bash script does: sums number columns, saves the tot in new column, outputs if tot >= threshold val: > cat getnon0file.sh #!/bin/bash this="getnon0file.sh" USAGE=$this" InFile="xyz.38" Min="0.05" # awk '{sum=0; for(n=2; n<=NF; n++){sum+=$n};... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: catalys
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Code for execution command by command

a) cd /root/user/dir/sd/disk ./runInstaller -silent -responseFile b) cd /root1/user1 cp /root/user/dir/sd/disk/ram.txt now a) executes and starts running but b) interupts a) and is executed while a) is running on the other hand so I want b) to start only after successfull completion of... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriki32
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

autosys command(autorep) from command prompt

Hi, I am using AUTOSYS GUI based tool. But I want to get the job status from the UNIX command prompt. 1. I want to execute only autorep command in the UNIX command prompt. If need to execute this command what are the settings need to do that. 2. Is it possible for executing this... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: onesuri
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Want to terminate command execution when string found in the command output

Hi Experts, I am very much new to linux scripting, I am currently working on reducing my manual work and hence writing a script to automate few task. I am running below command to snmpwalk the router.. snmpwalk -v 3 -u WANDL_SU -a MD5 -A vfipmpls -x DES -X VfIpMpLs -l authPriv... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hanumant.madane
19 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multiple command execution inside awk command during xml parsing

below is the output xml string from some other command and i will be parsing it using awk cat /tmp/alerts.xml <Alert id="10102" name="APP-DS-ds_ha-140018-componentFailure-S" alertDefinitionId="13982" resourceId="11427" ctime="1359453507621" fixed="false" reason="If Event/Log Level(ANY) and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek d r
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command prompt

Hi All, Even changing .bash_profile, i am getting only $ as command prompt. My bash profile looks like this. PS1=" $ " stty columns 200 set -o vi if i run bash command and run PS1=" $ " then it is working as expected. $ bash (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: akshu.agni
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell script not working but command works in command prompt

Hi everyone I have a problem with my script If I try directly this command /usr/bin/nice -n 19 mysqldump -u root --password="******" wiki_schneider -c | nice -n 19 gzip -9 > /point_de_montage/$(date '+%Y%m%d')-wiki-db.sql.gz It works But if I simply add this command in a script and... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: picemma
8 Replies
Padre::Plugin::SVN(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Padre::Plugin::SVN(3pm)

NAME
Padre::Plugin::SVN - Simple SVN interface for Padre SYNOPSIS
Requires SVN client tools to be installed. cpan install Padre::Plugin::SVN Acces it via Plugin/SVN REQUIREMENTS
The plugin requires that the SVN client tools be installed and setup, this includes any cached authentication. For most of the unices this is a matter of using the package manager to install the svn client tools. For windows try: http://subversion.tigris.org/getting.html#windows. Configuring the SVN client for cached authentication. Because this module uses the installed SVN client, actions that require authentication from the server will fail and leave Padre looking as though it has hung. The way to address this is to run the svn client from the command line when asked for the login and password details, enter as required. Once done you should now have your authentication details cached. More details can be found here: http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.serverconfig.netmodel.html#svn.serverconfig.netmodel.credcache AUTHOR
Gabor Szabo, "<szabgab at gmail.com>" Additional work: Peter Lavender, "<peter.lavender at gmail.com>" BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature requests to <http://padre.perlide.org/> COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2008, 2009, 2010 The Padre development team as listed in Padre.pm. all rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-02-01 Padre::Plugin::SVN(3pm)