Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Looking for patch B6825AA
Operating Systems HP-UX Looking for patch B6825AA Post 302914671 by gimbo58 on Wednesday 27th of August 2014 07:38:21 AM
Old 08-27-2014
Please, anyone has this patch to send me? it's very important

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

OS Patch

Hello, I have to apply the patch PHSS_24302 on HPUX B.11.11 os version. When i look at the /var/adm/sw/swagentd.log it mentions that "this is not a valid depot". I downloaded the patch from HP web site. Please get back to me at the earliest as I'm dead in the water. Thanks, Balaji K (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bkrish
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

patch

Dear Guys , I use Linux Red Hat 9 .. i installed a patch for a web mail i use , and i think it make a damage for my web mail i cannot see it anymore . i get so many error messages . what i want to ask is there any command on linux i can use to remove the patch !!! i want to remove the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tamemi
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

patch

Dear All , I have Sun Solaries 7 sparc server ... am runing perl , CGI , MD5 ... etc for new web mail am setting up . now i have to install the patch ( xyz.pl.patch ) against a perl file for ex. xxx.pl what exact command i have to use ,,, also i do not want to make damage for my system... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamemi
6 Replies

4. IP Networking

Patch-o-matic (patch for iptable) for linux2.4.08 & iptable1.2.7a

Hello friends I'm running Redhat 9.0 with linux kernel 2.4.20-8 & have iptables version 1.2.7a & encountering a problem that I narrate down. I need to apply patch to my iptable and netfilter for connection tracking and load balancing that are available in patch-o-matic distribution by netfilter.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rakesh Ranjan
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Patch help?

Hello... I'm looking for latest patch for automount and what it does on Solaris8, Thanks! :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: catwomen
2 Replies

6. Solaris

DST Patch

How to update DST patch. Whatat are the necessary steps that have to be taken on the servers to update this patch?. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sandeepkv
1 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Patch Administration

Hi, I want to set upa centralised server for downloading patches from the internet and all my clients should use that central server to download patches and upgrade. Could someone please help me in doing this. Thanks, Trimu (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ktrimu
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris Patch

Hi, I installed Solaris 11 and I want to upgrade. I am doing this in by the documentation for pkg update. I read about the patch for solaris. Where and how to download and install this patch? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: PtaQ
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

Patch Installation

Dear All, I have some 6 RedHat Servers ( 5.4 ) tikanga connected to the Intranet. Some are Database Servers and application servers. For the past 1.5 years , we have not installed any patches.. Is there any way to find out , whether these systems needs patches and where to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
5 Replies
WHAT-PATCH(1)						      General Commands Manual						     WHAT-PATCH(1)

NAME
what-patch - detect which patch system a Debian package uses SYNOPSIS
what-patch [options] DESCRIPTION
what-patch examines the debian/rules file to determine which patch system the Debian package is using. what-patch should be run from the root directory of the Debian source package. OPTIONS
Listed below are the command line options for what-patch: -h, --help Display a help message and exit. -v Enable verbose mode. This will include the listing of any files modified outside or the debian/ directory and report any additional details about the patch system if available. AUTHORS
what-patch was written by Kees Cook <kees@ubuntu.com>, Siegfried-A. Gevatter <rainct@ubuntu.com>, and Daniel Hahler <ubuntu@thequod.de>, among others. This manual page was written by Jonathan Patrick Davies <jpds@ubuntu.com>. Both are released under the GNU General Public License, version 3 or later. SEE ALSO
The Ubuntu MOTU team has some documentation about patch systems at the Ubuntu wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide/PatchSystems cdbs-edit-patch(1), dbs-edit-patch(1), dpatch-edit-patch(1) DEBIAN
Debian Utilities WHAT-PATCH(1)