Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Awstats webserver analyser
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Awstats webserver analyser Post 302914409 by ajayram_arya on Monday 25th of August 2014 05:53:51 PM
Old 08-25-2014
Thanks it works .

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. BSD

can't install AWStats

I am running FreeBSD 6.3 and trying to install AWStats. I found this site with some instructions: Installing AWStats on FreeBSD however, the pkg install doesn't work. This is the error I get: dl1-3# pkg_add install -r awstats pkg_add: can't stat package file 'install' pkg_add: can't stat... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jasonfrost
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Building a performance static analyser

I was wondering if someone could let me know if tools exist that check for performance degrading coding practices. There is of course the well known Valgrind (Valgrind Home), but the question is more if it is possible at a fundamental level. Do generic test cases exist for checking statically for... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
9 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Text mode AF spectrum analyser.

Well guys, this MUST be a first. This is DEMO code only and has NO error detection or correction, nor out of bounds checking. I have succumbed to Python and scipy to do the FFT heavy lifting as I have absolutely no idea where to start do such a thing using AWK. This is a taster for me to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
7 Replies
JLEX(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   JLEX(1)

NAME
jlex - lexical analyser generator for Java(tm) SYNOPSIS
jlex specfile DESCRIPTION
JLex takes the language specification in specfile and generates Java(tm) source code for a lexical analyser corresponding to the specifica- tion. The lexical analyzer source code is placed in a file whose name is the name of the JLex specification file, with the string ".java" added to the end. For example, if the JLex specification file is called foo.lex, the lexical analyzer source code file that JLex produces will be called foo.lex.java.) The resulting lexical analyzer source code should be compiled with a Java compiler. This produces a lexical analyzer class file, which can then be used in your application. If the default settings have not been changed, the lexical analyzer class will be called Yylex and the class files will named Yylex.class and Yytoken.class. For more information, see the JLex manual in /usr/share/doc/jlex/manual.html. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/jlex/manual.html, /usr/share/doc/jlex/bugs.html, /usr/share/doc/jlex/README. DIAGNOSTICS
jlex produces diagnostic output to inform you of its progress. BUGS
See /usr/share/doc/jlex/bugs.html for information about known bugs in JLex. Please report bugs in the Debian version of JLex to the Debian bug tracking system in the first instance. Otherwise, please contact A. Appel <appel@princeton.edu>. AUTHOR
JLex was written by Elliot Joel Berk at Princeton University. It is now maintained by C. Scott Ananian. This manual page was written by Charles Briscoe-Smith <cpbs@debian.org>, modified by Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org>, and is hereby con- tributed to the Public Domain. Please see the file /usr/share/doc/jlex/copyright for more information. TRADEMARK ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
"Java" is a trademark or registered trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc. 6 Aug 2001 JLEX(1)