Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Share Dirctory in Solaris
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Share Dirctory in Solaris Post 302914387 by Rossdba on Monday 25th of August 2014 11:17:53 AM
Old 08-25-2014
Hi,

I am in the home directory of the user when I try to mount it.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

FTP a Dirctory

I am easily able to ftp a file with: get <file> but how do I ftp a directory and all the files in it? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: radimus
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Remove non empty dirctory

Hi, Any command or means to delete a director which is not empty rmdir or similar iam using Sun Solaries 2.6 :confused: I have many full directories with subdirectories and I can not go on emptying them all (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: adol3
5 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

How to find the total size of a dirctory tree in Solaris

Hi, I want to find the total size of some directory trees in my solaris 9 machine. Is there a command or utility I can use to do it. Please let me know if there is any way. Thanks Akheel (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 0ktalmagik
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Share windows and solaris

I want a share windows DVD rom to solaris OS. Is it posible? then give me answers (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: saga499
3 Replies

5. Solaris

how to share my internet connetion on solaris 9/10

guys.. i already install opensolaris and have internet connection. i would like to share it to client host. what should i do to configure the system? thank's for your all appreciate:b: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: susandi
2 Replies

6. Solaris

how to share a folder from windows xp to solaris 8

how to share a folder from windows xp to solaris 8? with out using samba?it is possible or not for sharing a folder between windows and solaris 8 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tv.praveenkumar
1 Replies

7. Solaris

share internet connection in solaris

Hi, how can i share internet connection to LAN in Solaris? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: harishindn
3 Replies

8. Solaris

Need to Share between Solaris 10 and Windows

Hello everyone, was looking to get some help. I am very new to Unix and need to join a Sun Ultra 24 workstation running SOLARIS 10 to a small Windows network for file sharing. The Windows Network is a closed network using a Dell server running Windows 2003 Server. The clients on the network... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sluggo
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris 10 NFS Share Issue

Hello all, I am having an issue with an NFS share I have created between two Solaris 10 boxes. I want the share to have read/write permissions, but for some reason it is coming up as read-only on the client side mount despite "rw" being specified in the mount options. Here is what I have... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: fallersaur
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help to cd to a dirctory and not exit after cmd

cmd() { results=`eval $* 2>&1` val=$? #return the $* execution value } cmd "cd /home/tom || exit 0" how to realize two point it cd to "/home/tom" not exit from the script after the ----> cmd cd /home/tom || exit 0 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
4 Replies
cachefslog(1M)						  System Administration Commands					    cachefslog(1M)

NAME
cachefslog - Cache File System logging SYNOPSIS
cachefslog [-f logfile | -h] cachefs_mount_point DESCRIPTION
The cachefslog command displays where CacheFS statistics are being logged. Optionally, it sets where CacheFS statistics are being logged, or it halts logging for a cache specified by cachefs_mount_point. The cachefs_mount_point argument is a mount point of a cache file system. All file systems cached under the same cache as cachefs_mount_point will be logged. OPTIONS
The following options are supported. You must be super-user to use the -f and -h options. -f logfile Specify the log file to be used. -h Halt logging. OPERANDS
cachefs_mount_point A mount point of a cache file system. USAGE
See largefile(5) for the description of the behavior of cachefslog when encountering files greater than or equal to 2 Gbyte ( 2**31 bytes). EXAMPLES
Example 1: Checking the Logging of a directory. The example below checks if the directory /home/sam is being logged: example% cachefslog /home/sam not logged: /home/sam Example 2: Changing the logfile. The example below changes the logfile of /home/sam to /var/tmp/samlog: example# cachefslog -f /var/tmp/samlog /home/sam /var/tmp/samlog: /home/sam Example 3: Verifying the change of a logfile. The example below verifies the change of the previous example: example% cachefslog /home/sam /var/tmp/samlog: /home/sam Example 4: Halting the logging of a directory. The example below halts logging for the /home/sam directory: example# cachefslog -h /home/sam not logged: /home/sam EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 success non-zero an error has occurred. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
cachefsstat(1M), cachefswssize(1M), cfsadmin(1M), attributes(5), largefile(5) DIAGNOSTICS
Invalid path It is illegal to specify a path within a cache file system. SunOS 5.10 7 Feb 1997 cachefslog(1M)