Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Awstats webserver analyser
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Awstats webserver analyser Post 302914219 by junior-helper on Friday 22nd of August 2014 09:32:48 PM
Old 08-22-2014
You are trying to process the apache log file, right? If yes, then the path to it (/local/tools/awstats-7.3/var/log/access.log) does not seem valid to me.

Possible solution: Edit the awstats.webstats.conf file and search for the LogFile directive and change it to ·
Code:
LogFile="/var/log/apache2/access.log"

and try again.
Make sure it is really located there though, otherwise adapt it to the actual path.
This User Gave Thanks to junior-helper For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. BSD

can't install AWStats

I am running FreeBSD 6.3 and trying to install AWStats. I found this site with some instructions: Installing AWStats on FreeBSD however, the pkg install doesn't work. This is the error I get: dl1-3# pkg_add install -r awstats pkg_add: can't stat package file 'install' pkg_add: can't stat... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jasonfrost
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Building a performance static analyser

I was wondering if someone could let me know if tools exist that check for performance degrading coding practices. There is of course the well known Valgrind (Valgrind Home), but the question is more if it is possible at a fundamental level. Do generic test cases exist for checking statically for... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
9 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Text mode AF spectrum analyser.

Well guys, this MUST be a first. This is DEMO code only and has NO error detection or correction, nor out of bounds checking. I have succumbed to Python and scipy to do the FFT heavy lifting as I have absolutely no idea where to start do such a thing using AWK. This is a taster for me to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
7 Replies
ZIPROXYLOGTOOL(1)						      ZIPROXY							 ZIPROXYLOGTOOL(1)

NAME
ziproxylogtool - is a low-level log analyser SYNOPSIS
ziproxylogtool [general_options] [filtering_options] DESCRIPTION
ziproxylogtool is a low-level log analyser, its purpose is to be invoked by scripts. It is expected to be reasonably fast and generic. These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. GENERAL OPTIONS
-m, --mode mode Output mode: "g" - Global stats "h" - Per host stats (accesses, in_bytes, out_bytes, compression %, hostname) "f" - Filter mode (filter log entries according to filtering options) -i, --in-file filename Input file (Ziproxy log file). If unspecified, uses stdin. -o, --out-file filename Output file (stats output). If unspecified, uses stdout. -h, --help Display summarized help FILTERING OPTIONS
If ommited, won't apply. -1, --epoch-min unix_epoch Filter entries starting from that epoch. -2, --epoch-max unix_epoch Filter entries older than that epoch. -3, --bytes-in-min bytes Filter entries which incoming_bytes >= <bytes> -4, --bytes-in-max bytes Filter entries which incoming_bytes < <bytes> -5, --bytes-out-min bytes Filter entries which outgoing_bytes >= <bytes> -6, --bytes-out-max bytes Filter entries which outgoing_bytes < <bytes> -7, --delay-min mili_seconds Filter entries which delay >= <mili_seconds> -8, --delay-max mili_seconds Filter entries which delay < <mili_seconds> SEE ALSO
ziproxy(1) AUTHOR
ziproxylogtool was written by Daniel Mealha Cabrita. This manual page was written by Marcos Talau <marcostalau@gmail.com>. ZIPROXY
December 02, 2007 ZIPROXYLOGTOOL(1)