Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Awstats webserver analyser
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Awstats webserver analyser Post 302914219 by junior-helper on Friday 22nd of August 2014 09:32:48 PM
Old 08-22-2014
You are trying to process the apache log file, right? If yes, then the path to it (/local/tools/awstats-7.3/var/log/access.log) does not seem valid to me.

Possible solution: Edit the awstats.webstats.conf file and search for the LogFile directive and change it to ·
Code:
LogFile="/var/log/apache2/access.log"

and try again.
Make sure it is really located there though, otherwise adapt it to the actual path.
This User Gave Thanks to junior-helper For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. BSD

can't install AWStats

I am running FreeBSD 6.3 and trying to install AWStats. I found this site with some instructions: Installing AWStats on FreeBSD however, the pkg install doesn't work. This is the error I get: dl1-3# pkg_add install -r awstats pkg_add: can't stat package file 'install' pkg_add: can't stat... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jasonfrost
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Building a performance static analyser

I was wondering if someone could let me know if tools exist that check for performance degrading coding practices. There is of course the well known Valgrind (Valgrind Home), but the question is more if it is possible at a fundamental level. Do generic test cases exist for checking statically for... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
9 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Text mode AF spectrum analyser.

Well guys, this MUST be a first. This is DEMO code only and has NO error detection or correction, nor out of bounds checking. I have succumbed to Python and scipy to do the FFT heavy lifting as I have absolutely no idea where to start do such a thing using AWK. This is a taster for me to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
7 Replies
CARDDAVD(8)						    BSD System Manager's Manual 					       CARDDAVD(8)

NAME
carddavd -- Darwin Address Book Server Control Interface SYNOPSIS
carddavd [-hX] [-u username] [-g groupname] [-T twistd] [-f carddavd.plist] DESCRIPTION
carddavd is a front end to the Darwin Address Book Server. The Darwin Address Book Server is a web server which implements the HTTP, WebDAV, WebDAV ACL, and CardDAV protocols. carddavd is a simple tool for starting the server. OPTIONS
-h Displays usage information -X Starts the server but does not daemonize it. -u username Drops privileges to the given username. -g groupname Drops privileges to the given groupname. -f carddavd.plist Specifies the path of the configuration file to read. -T twistd Specifies the path to the twistd binary. FILES
/etc/carddavd/carddavd.plist The Address Book Server configuration file. It is an XML property list specifying server options such as the port to bind to, whether to use SSL, and the names of other configuration files. /etc/carddavd/server.pem PEM-format server keys for use with SSL. /Library/AddressBookServer/Documents The server's document root, which is used as the backing store for the HTTP resources on the server. /var/log/carddavd/access.log The server's access log file, in a format similar to Apache HTTPd's access log. /var/log/carddavd/error.log The server's main log file. /var/run/carddavd.pid The server's process ID file. /usr/share/carddavd Server implementation and support files. SEE ALSO
caldavd(8), httpd(8), serveradmin(8) STANDARDS
carddavd complies with draft-ietf-vcarddav-carddav (CardDAV), RFC 2518 (WebDAV) and RFC 3744 (WebDAV ACL). HISTORY
carddavd was first introduced as part of Darwin 10 and Mac OS 10.6. BUGS
This version of carddavd is still in development and testing. BSD
April 20, 2009 BSD