Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Extract Oracle sql queries from .fmb and .rdf files Post 302914056 by a1_win on Thursday 21st of August 2014 02:37:00 PM
Old 08-21-2014
Extract Oracle sql queries from .fmb and .rdf files

Hi all,

Quote:
Is it possible to extract oracle sql queries from .fmb and .rdf files?

Requirement

Pass .fmb or .rdf file as a parameter to the unix shell script that generates explain plan statistics?
Thanks for your time!

Regards,

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SQL queries in background?

I have to query a DB2 database, and sometimes they take a long time to produce results. Can I run these queries in the background, and if so, where will the results appear? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jpprial
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

shell script for sql queries

Hi All, I have written 4 sql queries . Now I want to write one SHELL SCRIPTING program for all these queries... i.e 1.select * from head; 2. select * from detail; 3. delete from head; 4. delete from detail; Please let me know how to write a shell script... Thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: user71408
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to extract .sql files

Hi, I am trying to extract all .sql files present in a particular directory and its sub directories. How can i do this using shell script or awk? any help would be earnestly appreciated. thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sprinleo
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Select SQL Queries Option

count.sh#!/bin/ksh SQL1=`sqlplus -s usr/pwd @count.sql $1 $2 $3` SQL2=`sqlplus -s usr/pwd @selectall.sql $1 $2 $3` LIST="Count Select_All" select i in $LIST do if then echo $SQL1 elif then echo $SQL2 fi done (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: killboy
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Extract Oracle DB Connect and SQL execution log

Hi, I am trying to write a generic script as a part of a framework which will establish Oracle DB connection once and loops in to check for some files which gives the SQL statements to execute. The script is running but I am stuck with capturing errors ( ORA and SP) and outputs. Example: ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mirage0809
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to i execute .rdf file oracle report automatically in cron tab unix

Hi, I want to execute .rdf file which uses oracle report in crontab ..Can you please help me out how to schedule it crontab.as it is a rdf file Please give any suggestions regarding the above issue. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: soumyamishra
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Code needed to get sql queries

Hi i need code to get sql queries through a shell script for a text file input which contain the service ids iputfile I-H-2048-10GB-M I-H-4096-12GB-M I-H-2048-p1000-M the code should contain below queries among which service_id is replacable with value from input file. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: surender reddy
4 Replies

8. AIX

Convert MS Access Queries to AIX SQL

Unix Team, I'm a recent college graduate entering in the " real world" and boy let me tell you it can quite challenging. I just got a job with a large fortune 50 company lets just say that my expectations and tasks have expanded since I first got hired. Last week I got assigned a pretty big... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: techstudent01
9 Replies

9. Programming

Join 2 SQL queries into one

Dear community, could someone help me to join 2 queries into one? Basically it's the same query with different clauses (please notice the FIELD3 filters and related counters into the subquery): SELECT A.FIELD1,A.FIELD2,A.FIELD3 FROM TABLE A INNER JOIN ( SELECT FIELD1,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lord Spectre
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Storing multiple sql queries output into variable by running sql command only once

Hi All, I want to run multiple sql queries and store the data in variable but i want to use sql command only once. Is there a way without running sql command twice and storing.Please advise. Eg : Select 'Query 1 output' from dual; Select 'Query 2 output' from dual; I want to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rokkesh
3 Replies
ldns(3) 						     Library Functions Manual							   ldns(3)

NAME
ldns_rdf_set_size, ldns_rdf_set_type, ldns_rdf_set_data SYNOPSIS
#include <stdint.h> #include <stdbool.h> #include <ldns/ldns.h> void ldns_rdf_set_size(ldns_rdf *rd, size_t size); void ldns_rdf_set_type(ldns_rdf *rd, ldns_rdf_type type); void ldns_rdf_set_data(ldns_rdf *rd, void *data); DESCRIPTION
ldns_rdf_set_size() sets the size of the rdf. *rd: the rdf to operate on size: the new size Returns void ldns_rdf_set_type() sets the size of the rdf. *rd: the rdf to operate on type: the new type Returns void ldns_rdf_set_data() sets the size of the rdf. *rd: the rdf to operate on *data: pointer to the new data Returns void AUTHOR
The ldns team at NLnet Labs. Which consists out of Jelte Jansen and Miek Gieben. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs to ldns-team@nlnetlabs.nl or in our bugzilla at http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/bugs/index.html COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2004 - 2006 NLnet Labs. Licensed under the BSD License. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
ldns_rdf. And perldoc Net::DNS, RFC1034, RFC1035, RFC4033, RFC4034 and RFC4035. REMARKS
This manpage was automaticly generated from the ldns source code by use of Doxygen and some perl. 30 May 2006 ldns(3)