Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions How to play video files one after the other continously? Post 302913395 by night_watcher on Saturday 16th of August 2014 01:30:08 AM
Old 08-16-2014
Hi Maddy,

Try starting the vlc player and then go to Media menu at the top left corner, then select "Open directory" from there (the short key combination is Ctrl+F).
The other option is to select all video files, right click and then add to VLC media player list.
This User Gave Thanks to night_watcher For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

fedora: problem to play mp3 files.

hi friends. i have tried all above option to play mp3 files but i am not able to listen mp3 files. i have tried above option using yum like $ su - # yum install gstreamer-plugins-bad gstreamer-plugins-ugly gstreamer-ffmpeg i got a error like Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit Could... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: praneshmishra08
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Continously checking folder and executing files

Hello All, I want to make a script which continously checks one folder all the time that is there is any file in it or not, and if it found any file in it than execute that file with the following command. apxrcv -text < filename > outputfile Actually my requirement is that i will put... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wakhan
4 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Do You Play Video Games?

Do you play video games? If so, what are your favorite games? (54 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
54 Replies

4. Slackware

Can't play sound files with aplay or cat to /dev/dsp

I am having problems using soundes. Until a few moments ago the following commands produced errors and no sound: cat /usr/share/apps/kolf/sounds/blackhole.wav/ > /dev/dsp yielded: /dev/dsp: Invalid argument cat /usr/share/apps/kolf/sounds/blackhole.wav > /dev/audio yelded: /dev/audio:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: slak0
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ffmpeg (avconv) + crtmpserver Linux streaming video, no player to play it

Hello Linux experts, I'm working on live video streaming project, and my job is to create video streaming server using Ubuntu 13.04 Here is what I've done so far: 1. Installed crtmpserver from Ubuntu's repositories. 2. Installed ffmpeg To test the server i use webcam as source of video,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: +Yan
0 Replies

6. Debian

How to play avi files Raspberry Pi?

Raspberry Pi B 2014-01-07 Raspbian fully up to date. Installed and configured motion for surveillance. It works just fine and creates .avi files and .jpeg. Installed Mplayer trying to run it from desktop was not successful. I did try to do a command line by executing sudo mplayer... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: oldcity
6 Replies
minirok(1)																minirok(1)

NAME
minirok - a small music player written in Python SYNOPSIS
minirok [options] [file]... DESCRIPTION
Minirok is a small music player written in Python for the K Desktop Environment. To start it, select it from the applications menu, or type minirok in a terminal. To reproduce music, first type in the combo box at the left the directory where music is located, and press enter, or select "Open directo- ry" from the File menu. Available audio files will be shown in a tree structure. Locate the files you want to play, and use drag and drop to append them to the playlist in the right. You can also press double click in a file or a folder to append it to the existing playlist. Both the tree view and the playlist have search line widgets above them. Typing text in them will reduce the shown items to those matching the introduced words. If you press enter after a search in the tree view completes, the visible items will be appended to the playlist. If you press enter in the playlist search line, the first visible track will be played. You can modify the order in which the tracks are played by enqueueing them in a different order. For this, press right button click on a track, and select "Enqueue track". Or press Control + RightButtonClick on the track to enqueue. Similarly, you can signal that playing should stop after a certain track. To do this, select "Stop playing after this track" in the contex- tual menu as above, or press Control + MiddleButtonClick. If you make changes to the filesystem, you can quickly refresh the tree view by clicking on the refresh button next to the combo box with the directory name. A key can be also configurated to do this, F5 by default. DBUS INTERFACE
Minirok offers a DBus interface to control the player and various other bits. At the moment a single object /Player is provided, under the org.kde.minirok service. To invoke a DBus method, run from a terminal qdbus org.kde.minirok /Player methodName. dbus-send(1) should also work, but then you'll need to fully qualify the method name. Here's a list of available methods: Play Pause PlayPause Stop Next Previous NowPlaying AppendToPlaylist StopAfterCurrent See the README.Usage file for details. Note that this interface will only be available if the required dependencies are installed. See the README file a list of these. LAST.FM Minirok can submit played tracks to Last.fm, or any other Last.fm-compatible service (such as Libre.fm). You will just need to configure your username and password in the preferences dialog. Starting with Minirok 2.1, no external software is needed any more. OPTIONS
-a, --append Try to append the files given as arguments to an existing Minirok instance first. If that fails, start a new Minirok instance as usual. (This is done via DBus, see the README file for required dependencies.) Minirok also accepts many other options for using the Qt and KDE libraries. Run minirok --help-all for a comprehensive list. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bug to the Debian Bug Tracking System. See the README.Bugs file for instructions. A list of reported issues is kept at http://bugs.debian.org/minirok. COPYRIGHT
Minirok is Copyright (c) 2007-2009 Adeodato Simo, and licensed under the terms of the MIT license. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/minirok/NEWS /usr/share/doc/minirok/FAQ /usr/share/doc/minirok/README /usr/share/doc/minirok/README.Bugs /usr/share/doc/minirok/README.Lastfm /usr/share/doc/minirok/README.Usage /usr/share/doc/minirok/TODO 2007-09-04 minirok(1)