Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions How to play video files one after the other continously? Post 302913356 by Maddy123 on Friday 15th of August 2014 01:08:50 PM
Old 08-15-2014
Hi Night watcher,

As per your suggestion , i tried to open the entire folder by right clicking on the folder called 'Tom and Jerry' ( where all MP4 files are stored inside the folder) and selecting few menus one by one but it opened only the first file of the folder

List of menus available when right click folder "Tom and jerry"
Quote:
open
open in new window
add to VLC media player list
open as notebook in one note
play with VLC media player
add to winamp bookmark list
enqueue in winamp
play in winamp
add to windows player list
play with windows player list
share with --- nobody , homegroup (Read) , homegroup ( read/write) , specific people
add to archive
Add to tom and jerry.rar
compress and email
restore previous version
scan with Antivirus
include in library
send to
cut
copy
create shortcut
delete
rename
properties
Selected menus are listed below.
Quote:
play with VLC media player
add to VLC media player list
play in winamp
add to windows player list
play with windows player list
Regards,
Maddy

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

fedora: problem to play mp3 files.

hi friends. i have tried all above option to play mp3 files but i am not able to listen mp3 files. i have tried above option using yum like $ su - # yum install gstreamer-plugins-bad gstreamer-plugins-ugly gstreamer-ffmpeg i got a error like Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit Could... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: praneshmishra08
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Continously checking folder and executing files

Hello All, I want to make a script which continously checks one folder all the time that is there is any file in it or not, and if it found any file in it than execute that file with the following command. apxrcv -text < filename > outputfile Actually my requirement is that i will put... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wakhan
4 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Do You Play Video Games?

Do you play video games? If so, what are your favorite games? (54 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
54 Replies

4. Slackware

Can't play sound files with aplay or cat to /dev/dsp

I am having problems using soundes. Until a few moments ago the following commands produced errors and no sound: cat /usr/share/apps/kolf/sounds/blackhole.wav/ > /dev/dsp yielded: /dev/dsp: Invalid argument cat /usr/share/apps/kolf/sounds/blackhole.wav > /dev/audio yelded: /dev/audio:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: slak0
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ffmpeg (avconv) + crtmpserver Linux streaming video, no player to play it

Hello Linux experts, I'm working on live video streaming project, and my job is to create video streaming server using Ubuntu 13.04 Here is what I've done so far: 1. Installed crtmpserver from Ubuntu's repositories. 2. Installed ffmpeg To test the server i use webcam as source of video,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: +Yan
0 Replies

6. Debian

How to play avi files Raspberry Pi?

Raspberry Pi B 2014-01-07 Raspbian fully up to date. Installed and configured motion for surveillance. It works just fine and creates .avi files and .jpeg. Installed Mplayer trying to run it from desktop was not successful. I did try to do a command line by executing sudo mplayer... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: oldcity
6 Replies
TENNIX(6)							   Games Manual 							 TENNIX(6)

NAME
tennix -- A funny 2D tennis game with network play support SYNOPSIS
tennix [options] DESCRIPTION
tennix is a top-view 2D tennis game. It features a two-player game mode and a single-player mode against the computer. This is the SDL port of a DOS game written in 2003. The original game can still be found on the web at http://thp.io/2003/tennix/ CONTROLS
You can select the controls directly in the menu. Usually, in two-player game mode, player 1 plays using W, S, D, E, F and player 2 plays using O, L, K, I, J. You can also play using mouse, gamepad or Joystick. When using network play, you have to configure your opponent with the input device "Network player", and make sure that the opponent does the same thing (but in reverse). P (Un)pause the game F Switch between windowed and fullscreen mode OPTIONS
-f, --fullscreen Start the game in fullscreen mode -b, --benchmark Start the game in benchmark/attract mode (AI vs AI, auto-start, no menu) -m, --master <IP-of-slave> Network play mode; play as master and send input over to slave via the given IP -s, --slave <IP-of-master> Network play mode; play as slave and send input over to master via the given IP -h, --help Show summary of options HOMEPAGE
http://icculus.org/tennix/ AUTHOR
The author and current maintainer of Tennix is Thomas Perl (thp.io/about). This manual page was written by Andrea Colangelo (warp10@ubuntu.com) for the Ubuntu system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version pub- lished by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2. Tennix 2011 Edition February 2011 TENNIX(6)