Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Debian Upgrading Ubuntu Server (10.04) using do-release-upgrade Post 302913305 by rbatte1 on Friday 15th of August 2014 07:15:33 AM
Old 08-15-2014
Would you care to share the commands and errors? It's a bit difficult to form an opinion without them.

Robin

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

upgrading from ubuntu 710 gusty to the new release from synaptic ?

i notice when i was in the synaptic manage the other day that the new release KDE 4 was there can i upgrade from synaptic or do i need to download the files from a different source? currently running kubuntu 7.10 gusty and haven't seened any kind of updates come through that gave me the option to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ksnovice
1 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Ubuntu upgrade

ive been using Ubuntu 7.10 for about 3 weeks now and i love it more than any other linux operating system. ive been watching the countdown to the upgrade of ubuntu 8.04. has any one tried out the 8.04 beta at all. if so, did u think it is worth upgrading my box to 8.04 or should i keep it at... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Texasone
13 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Problems after upgrade to ubuntu 11.04

We had Ubuntu Server 10.10, after upgrade to Ubuntu Server 11.04 some applications doesn't works by example "Printing" on "Sysmte- Administration" and User Administration GUI, how can I fix it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dmejias
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

terminator shell not working after upgrading ubuntu linux

Terminator is a program that allows users to set up flexible arrangements of GNOME terminals. It has stopped working for me after upgrading to ubuntu 11.10. it does not give prompt to type anything. Just stuck with /bin/bash in the title. I removed and installed again, same... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: analyst
2 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Upgrade a package on Ubuntu

Hi, I want to upgrade a package to a specified version on Ubuntu, can you please shed some light? I know we can do it with but jere i want to upgrade the package to a specified version. Can someone please assist? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prash358
1 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Ubuntu 16.04 - upgrade to ZFS 0.7?

What is the recommended way to upgrade ZFS on Ubuntu 16.04? i have read this thread, but the PPA is not safe? Ubuntu 16.04, ZFS 0.7.3 anyone got it running? : zfs (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kebabbert
7 Replies
acctprc(1M)															       acctprc(1M)

NAME
acctprc, acctprc1, acctprc2 - process accounting SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
reads input in the form described by acct(4), adds login names corresponding to user IDs, then writes for each process an ASCII line giving user ID, login name, prime CPU time (tics), non-prime CPU time (tics), and mean memory size (in memory segment units). If is given, it is expected to contain a list of login sessions in the form described in acctcon(1M), sorted by user ID and login name. If this file is not supplied, it obtains login names from the password file. The information in helps it distinguish among different login names that share the same user ID. reads records in the form written by summarizes them by user ID and name, then writes the sorted summaries to the standard output as total accounting records. combines the functionality of and into one program. It takes the same input format as (but does not accept the ctmp argument) and writes the same output as These commands are typically used as shown below: or EXTERNAL INFLUENCES
Environment Variables For the output of if the user IDs are identical, determines the order in which the user names are sorted. If is not specified in the environment or is set to the empty string, the value of is used as a default. If is not specified or is set to the empty string, a default of ``C'' (see lang(5)) is used instead of If any internationalization variable contains an invalid setting, behaves as if all internationalization variables are set to ``C'' (see environ(5)). WARNINGS
Although it is possible to distinguish among login names that share user IDs for commands run normally, it is difficult to do this for those commands run from for example (see cron(1M)). More precise conversion can be done by faking login sessions on the console via the program in acct(1M). A memory segment of the mean memory size is a unit of measure for the number of bytes in a logical memory segment on a particular proces- sor. The mean memory size may overflow for values greater than FILES
SEE ALSO
acct(1M), acctcms(1M), acctcom(1M), acctcon(1M), acctmerg(1M), acctsh(1M), cron(1M), fwtmp(1M), runacct(1M), acct(2), acct(4), utmp(4). STANDARDS CONFORMANCE
acctprc(1M)