Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Has Python Lost The Plot?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Has Python Lost The Plot? Post 302912742 by Corona688 on Monday 11th of August 2014 04:05:11 PM
Old 08-11-2014
We are talking about loading time, they are talking about performance, not quite the same thing.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Lost Data Lost Admin

First time so excuse my ignorance please. I may not be accurately describing the issue. I have inherited a small lab mostly SUN V120s. We lost power and are trying to recover. Nope no backups... The primary issue I have is 1 box is an Oracle Server. It has 2 36Gb harddrives. I am able to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: murphsr
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to plot graph using AWK or CSH?

Hi , i need to plot a x-y axis graph using AWK or CSH. Pls help. The data is as follows: 1 3 2 1 3 4 4 2 5 4 where 1st column refers to x-coordinate and 2nd column refers to y-coordinate. Note that x-coordinate may not be in sequence and the no of set of coordinates is unknown... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raynon
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to start working with GNU PLOT??

Dear Experts, I wanted to plot a graph with respect to values from a file. I'm doing it with Excel 2007, but I want to create the chart in script itself. I searched in internet for GNUPLOt. But I couldn't understand anything. Here is my situation. I have a file having values separated by "|".... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Naga06
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell output with plot a tree structure.

Hi All, i am in need of plotting graph ( tree structure ) depends upon my shell script output. For this requirement, what kind of open source avail in market. For example: (my script output will be like below ) Parent:A process-name:child-processes A:B,C B: D expecting... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ponmuthu
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

A Freebie Text Mode Plot, (Drawing), Function...

This is probably common knowledge to the big guns but this is for newbies... This is a demo using simple plot function using bash. In a default Terminal... It clears the window, sets the cursor to the top left hand corner, draws a triangle inside the window, writes a string inside the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Plot python script output to file

Hi all, I`m trying to generate some plots using a python package named splicegrapher. I have access to a cluster which does not allow X11 forwarding and as a result I get RuntimeError: could not open display error when I use one of the plotting scripts (attached). How do I modify the script... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newbie83
1 Replies

7. Programming

R script - Print legend outside plot box

Can you please help ? My R script produced the attached graph. The legend is messy and I will want it outside the box (outside plotting area). How do I do this Part of the script for legend is shown below: par(new=TRUE) o=-log10(sort(d22$V1, decreasing=F)) e=-log10(ppoints(length(o)))... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fat
0 Replies

8. Programming

Learning python, lost with script

Hi there, im just having a hard time understanding why this code does not print anything that is suppose to print: score = raw_input ('what is your score? \n') try: if 1.0 == float(score) >= 0.9: print "A" elif 0.9 > float(score) >= 0.8: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: la2015
1 Replies
SNMPGETNEXT(1)							     Net-SNMP							    SNMPGETNEXT(1)

NAME
snmpgetnext - communicates with a network entity using SNMP GETNEXT requests SYNOPSIS
snmpgetnext [COMMON OPTIONS] [-Cf] OID [OID]... DESCRIPTION
snmpget is an SNMP application that uses the SNMP GETNEXT request to query for information on a network entity. One or more object identi- fiers (OIDs) may be given as arguments on the command line. Each variable name is given in the format specified in variables(5). For each one, the variable that is lexicographically "next" in the remote entity's MIB will be returned. For example: snmpgetnext -c public zeus interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifType.1 will retrieve the variable interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifType.2: interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifType.2 = softwareLoopback(24) If the network entity has an error processing the request packet, an error message will be shown, helping to pinpoint in what way the request was malformed. OPTIONS
-Cf If -Cf is not specified, some applications (snmpdelta, snmpget, snmpgetnext and snmpstatus) will try to fix errors returned by the agent that you were talking to and resend the request. The only time this is really useful is if you specified a OID that didn't exist in your request and you're using SNMPv1 which requires "all or nothing" kinds of requests. In addition to this option, snmpgetnext takes the common options described in the snmpcmd(1) manual page. Note that snmpgetnext REQUIRES an argument specifying the agent to query and at least one OID argument, as described in the snmpcmd(1) manual page. SEE ALSO
snmpcmd(1), snmpget(1), variables(5). V5.6 04 Mar 2002 SNMPGETNEXT(1)