Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support Self signed ca-bundle.crt expired Post 302912070 by Perderabo on Tuesday 5th of August 2014 01:46:19 PM
Old 08-05-2014
I would not cat the new certificate onto the end of the old certificate. I would rename the old certificate to a save file. Then I would just move the new certificate in place.
This User Gave Thanks to Perderabo For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

change CRT resolution

Hello I want change my CRT resolution from 1152x900x** to 1280x1024x75 on a Solaris platform but I try "/usr/sbin/m64config" and "/usr/sbin/ffbconfig" command, the both commands failed :-( In the /dev/fbs/ directory there is juste one file : cgsix0 have you got a solution to my customer... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ggenevrier
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cannot backspace on my session in CRT

Hi, when I make a mistake and then try to backspace I am unable to do so . Can someone please suggest How I can correct this on my session For Eg: pwd^H^H^H Thanks rooh (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rooh
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

please can any one help me bundle several files into one

#!/bin/sh #call function from loop filevalidate() { case $# in 0) echo "usage enshar file1 file2 ... > outputfile ! " >/deb/sterr ;; *) for filename do if ; then echo "invalid pathname > try bin " $filename >/dev/stderr exit 1 fi if ; then echo "is a directory!"... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: swissnez
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

So, like, I signed on with a new hosting company...

... and there was absolutely nothing installed except fedora and ssh. I used yum to install vsftp and httpd, both start and ps shows they're running, and yet I can't connect with either of them. Where on earth or in redhat do I begin looking to unravel this one? I've overseen a server before but... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bobby
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Blank screen on crt

Hello I'm new in sun and i have a liitle problem. I buy sun enterprise 420r and connect keyboard and monitor crt (non Sun). But when i start server i have blank screen on crt. I'm new in sun servers and i dont know why its doin this. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: elmik
11 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

"Signed Linux" - Only executing signed programs

Hey folks, not sure whether this or the security board is the right forum. If I failed, please move :) So here's the problem: I need to build a Linux environment in which only "signed" processes are allowed to run. When I say signed I don't mean a VeriSign signature like you know it from... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: disaster
5 Replies

7. Programming

[ASM] Adding SIGNED numbers?

Hi guys, I want to add a list of SIGNED numbers... but I don't know how to tell the computer to ADD THEM as signed, let me explain further: when adding 200 + (-100) , it becomes 100, but in asm the computer always add them as unsigned, so I always get the 300. Do I have to add them in a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lamachejo
4 Replies

8. Programming

Signed and unsigned intergers

when a date type is considered signed and unsigned is that simple referring to - for signed and positive numbers for unsigned? Further if that is the case would mutiplying and dividing ect where 2 signed numbers, like (-2)*(-2) = 4 result in a unsigned. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fingerz
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to extract certs from apache ca-bundle.crt file?

Apache web server reads Certificate Authority(CA) certs from ../cert/ca-bundle.crt file for SSL authentication. It has all certs in PEM format and no way to know exactly what they are. I want to get each cert seperated by boundary strings into a file and feed it to "keytool" command to see what... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kchinnam
7 Replies

10. OS X (Apple)

Unsigned to signed, error?...

Hi guys... Macbook Pro, 13", circa August 2012, OSX 10.7.5, default bash terminal. I require the capability to convert +32767 to -32768 into signed hex words... The example piece code below works perfectly except... #/bin/bash # sign.sh # Unsign to sign... while true do # I have used... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
2 Replies
x509(3SSL)							      OpenSSL								x509(3SSL)

NAME
x509 - X.509 certificate handling SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/x509.h> DESCRIPTION
A X.509 certificate is a structured grouping of information about an individual, a device, or anything one can imagine. A X.509 CRL (certificate revocation list) is a tool to help determine if a certificate is still valid. The exact definition of those can be found in the X.509 document from ITU-T, or in RFC3280 from PKIX. In OpenSSL, the type X509 is used to express such a certificate, and the type X509_CRL is used to express a CRL. A related structure is a certificate request, defined in PKCS#10 from RSA Security, Inc, also reflected in RFC2896. In OpenSSL, the type X509_REQ is used to express such a certificate request. To handle some complex parts of a certificate, there are the types X509_NAME (to express a certificate name), X509_ATTRIBUTE (to express a certificate attributes), X509_EXTENSION (to express a certificate extension) and a few more. Finally, there's the supertype X509_INFO, which can contain a CRL, a certificate and a corresponding private key. X509_..., d2i_X509_... and i2d_X509_... handle X.509 certificates, with some exceptions, shown below. X509_CRL_..., d2i_X509_CRL_... and i2d_X509_CRL_... handle X.509 CRLs. X509_REQ_..., d2i_X509_REQ_... and i2d_X509_REQ_... handle PKCS#10 certificate requests. X509_NAME_... handle certificate names. X509_ATTRIBUTE_... handle certificate attributes. X509_EXTENSION_... handle certificate extensions. SEE ALSO
X509_NAME_ENTRY_get_object(3), X509_NAME_add_entry_by_txt(3), X509_NAME_add_entry_by_NID(3), X509_NAME_print_ex(3), X509_NAME_new(3), d2i_X509(3), d2i_X509_ALGOR(3), d2i_X509_CRL(3), d2i_X509_NAME(3), d2i_X509_REQ(3), d2i_X509_SIG(3), crypto(3), x509v3(3) 1.0.0e 2003-07-10 x509(3SSL)