Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Please help to edit the following post as it is confidential Post 302911867 by reignangel2003 on Monday 4th of August 2014 07:14:35 AM
Old 08-04-2014
There are certain hostnames and confidential details that was put on the code part on most of the post.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

I need to edit/erase a closed post

Hello, Yesterday I created a post asking a few questions and it was banned for being homework. I never thought I was breaking any rule, I'm really sorry, but the truth is I never thought I was not gonna have again the posibility to interact with the post in any way. Now the post includes my... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcosruiz
5 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Remove confidential info

please remove following word from the respective links .There is a highy confidential info and hence we want it to be removed from site . https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/225177-max-size-directory.html words: itf ,ude,fititf ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ptappeta
1 Replies
defaultrouter(4)						   File Formats 						  defaultrouter(4)

NAME
defaultrouter - configuration file for default router(s) SYNOPSIS
/etc/defaultrouter DESCRIPTION
The /etc/defaultrouter file specifies a IPv4 host's default router(s). The format of the file is as follows: IP_address ... The /etc/defaultrouter file can contain the IP addresses or hostnames of one or more default routers, with each entry on its own line. If you use hostnames, each hostname must also be listed in the local /etc/hosts file, because no name services are running at the time that defaultrouter is read. Lines beginning with the ``#'' character are treated as comments. The default routes listed in this file replace those added by the kernel during diskless booting. An empty /etc/defaultrouter file will cause the default route added by the kernel to be deleted. Use of a default route, whether received from a DHCP server or from /etc/defaultrouter, prevents a machine from acting as an IPv4 router. You can use routeadm(1M) to override this behavior. FILES
/etc/defaultrouter Configuration file containing the hostnames or IP addresses of one or more default routers. SEE ALSO
in.rdisc(1M), in.routed(1M), routeadm(1M), hosts(4) SunOS 5.10 17 Aug 2004 defaultrouter(4)