Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Please help to edit the following post as it is confidential Post 302911789 by reignangel2003 on Sunday 3rd of August 2014 06:04:17 AM
Old 08-03-2014
Please help to edit the following post as it is confidential

Please help to edit the following links since it contains confidential information:

1. How to get the exact word in awk?
Please remove code part.

2. How to have semicolon at the end of every line?
Please remove code part.

3. How to get the column number in awk?
Please remove code part.

4. Remove duplicate records
Please remove code part.

5. How to get next 3 lines after regex?
Please remove code part.

Sorry guys for asking multiple edit on files. Just need this one to be done asap.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

I need to edit/erase a closed post

Hello, Yesterday I created a post asking a few questions and it was banned for being homework. I never thought I was breaking any rule, I'm really sorry, but the truth is I never thought I was not gonna have again the posibility to interact with the post in any way. Now the post includes my... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcosruiz
5 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Remove confidential info

please remove following word from the respective links .There is a highy confidential info and hence we want it to be removed from site . https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/225177-max-size-directory.html words: itf ,ude,fititf ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ptappeta
1 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)