Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Question about exam
Operating Systems Solaris Question about exam Post 302910648 by br1an on Saturday 26th of July 2014 12:07:10 PM
Old 07-26-2014
Here is their quote:

" You can pass the exams 1Z0-877 & 1Z0-878.

As a part of the Hands on course Requirement process it is compulsory for you to attend at least one of the approved courses offered at an Oracle University center or at an Oracle Authorized Education Center or Partner.

To view details regarding the Hands on Course Requirement, visit Certification Hands on Course Requirement and for a list of selected courses which will meet this requirement, visit Certification Approved Courses .

The Hands-on course requirement form is online, which includes fill in items to submit the course attendance information. This type of form is necessary to enable the creation of the course attendance into the certification rule set and to easily insert the course record into the certification database.

Kindly note that only instructor-led in-class, online, or recorded courses (includes Live Web Classes – LWC, Live Virtual classes – LVC and Training On-Demand courses) from the approved list of Oracle University courses count toward the training requirement. Self Study CD-Rom and Knowledge Center courses are excellent study and reference tools but DO NOT meet the Hands-on Requirement for certification.

For further queries we request you to please raise a new Support request at Oracle University - Support Form. We will be happy to assist you.
"
Hope that helps.
This User Gave Thanks to br1an For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HELP for Simple exam

Can you help me to know the commands for these problems? 1. Count the no. of users that are currently logged into the system. 2. Count the no. of lines in /etc/passwd that contains the pattern home. 3. Modify Question #2 so that you save all entries from /etc/passwd that contain the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mhos_mhos
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

HP-UX CSA Exam

Hey All, I have bought some paper from the net... let's say in PDF format. They are some questions from that paper that says Explanation: pending. Send your suggestion tofeedback*****king.com ... anyway. Here are the questions. I have made my choice but would like to know your opinion. 1. The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: qfwfq
1 Replies

3. Solaris

New User Login Exam Question

Hi Folks, I am studying for my 1z0-821 exam and I would like to clarify an answer to the following question : You have a ticket from a new user on the system, indicating that he cannot log in to his account. The information in the ticket gives you both the username and password. The ticket... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ravneet_Pal
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

My Exam Question

Hello My friends, This is my new Thread and i am so newbie about Bash/shell code. My first exam question is : there is a file (name is also File) and this file has 2 letters and 1 number. And number is in the middle. like this a 2 c I have to show only number on screen. And i did like... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Darthy
1 Replies
DBIx::Class::Optional::Dependencies(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		  DBIx::Class::Optional::Dependencies(3pm)

NAME
DBIx::Class::Optional::Dependencies - Optional module dependency specifications (for module authors) SYNOPSIS
Somewhere in your build-file (e.g. Module::Install's Makefile.PL): ... configure_requires 'DBIx::Class' => '0.08196'; require DBIx::Class::Optional::Dependencies; my $deploy_deps = DBIx::Class::Optional::Dependencies->req_list_for('deploy'); for (keys %$deploy_deps) { requires $_ => $deploy_deps->{$_}; } ... Note that there are some caveats regarding "configure_requires()", more info can be found at "configure_requires" in Module::Install DESCRIPTION
Some of the less-frequently used features of DBIx::Class have external module dependencies on their own. In order not to burden the average user with modules he will never use, these optional dependencies are not included in the base Makefile.PL. Instead an exception with a descriptive message is thrown when a specific feature is missing one or several modules required for its operation. This module is the central holding place for the current list of such dependencies, for DBIx::Class core authors, and DBIx::Class extension authors alike. CURRENT REQUIREMENT GROUPS
Dependencies are organized in "groups" and each group can list one or more required modules, with an optional minimum version (or 0 for any version). The group name can be used in the DBIx::Class::Admin Modules required for the DBIx::Class administrative library o JSON::Any >= 1.22 o Moose >= 0.98 o MooseX::Types >= 0.21 o MooseX::Types::JSON >= 0.02 o MooseX::Types::Path::Class >= 0.05 o namespace::autoclean >= 0.09 Requirement group: admin dbicadmin Modules required for the CLI DBIx::Class interface dbicadmin o Getopt::Long::Descriptive >= 0.081 o JSON::Any >= 1.22 o Moose >= 0.98 o MooseX::Types >= 0.21 o MooseX::Types::JSON >= 0.02 o MooseX::Types::Path::Class >= 0.05 o Text::CSV >= 1.16 o namespace::autoclean >= 0.09 Requirement group: admin_script Storage::DBI::deploy() Modules required for "deploy" in DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI and "deployment_statements" in DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI o SQL::Translator >= 0.11006 Requirement group: deploy Sybase ASE support Modules required to connect to Sybase ASE o DBD::Sybase Requirement group: rdbms_ase DB2 support Modules required to connect to DB2 o DBD::DB2 Requirement group: rdbms_db2 DB2 on AS/400 support Modules required to connect to DB2 on AS/400 o DBD::ODBC Requirement group: rdbms_db2_400 Firebird support Modules required to connect to Firebird o DBD::Firebird Requirement group: rdbms_firebird Firebird support via DBD::InterBase Modules required to connect to Firebird via DBD::InterBase o DBD::InterBase Requirement group: rdbms_firebird_interbase Firebird support via DBD::ODBC Modules required to connect to Firebird via DBD::ODBC o DBD::ODBC Requirement group: rdbms_firebird_odbc Informix support Modules required to connect to Informix o DBD::Informix Requirement group: rdbms_informix MS Access support via DBD::ADO (Windows only) Modules required to connect to MS Access via DBD::ADO. This particular DBD is available on Windows only o DBD::ADO Requirement group: rdbms_msaccess_ado MS Access support via DBD::ODBC Modules required to connect to MS Access via DBD::ODBC o DBD::ODBC Requirement group: rdbms_msaccess_odbc MSSQL support via DBD::ADO (Windows only) Modules required to connect to MSSQL via DBD::ADO. This particular DBD is available on Windows only o DBD::ADO Requirement group: rdbms_mssql_ado MSSQL support via DBD::ODBC Modules required to connect to MSSQL via DBD::ODBC o DBD::ODBC Requirement group: rdbms_mssql_odbc MSSQL support via DBD::Sybase Modules required to connect to MSSQL via DBD::Sybase o DBD::Sybase Requirement group: rdbms_mssql_sybase MySQL support Modules required to connect to MySQL o DBD::mysql Requirement group: rdbms_mysql Oracle support Modules required to connect to Oracle o DBD::Oracle o Math::Base36 >= 0.07 o Math::BigInt >= 1.80 Requirement group: rdbms_oracle PostgreSQL support Modules required to connect to PostgreSQL o DBD::Pg Requirement group: rdbms_pg SQLAnywhere support Modules required to connect to SQLAnywhere o DBD::SQLAnywhere Requirement group: rdbms_sqlanywhere SQLAnywhere support via DBD::ODBC Modules required to connect to SQLAnywhere via DBD::ODBC o DBD::ODBC Requirement group: rdbms_sqlanywhere_odbc SQLite support Modules required to connect to SQLite o DBD::SQLite Requirement group: rdbms_sqlite Storage::Replicated Modules required for DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Replicated o Moose >= 0.98 o MooseX::Types >= 0.21 Requirement group: replicated METHODS
req_group_list Arguments: none Returns: \%list_of_requirement_groups This method should be used by DBIx::Class packagers, to get a hashref of all dependencies keyed by dependency group. Each key (group name) can be supplied to one of the group-specific methods below. req_list_for Arguments: $group_name Returns: \%list_of_module_version_pairs This method should be used by DBIx::Class extension authors, to determine the version of modules a specific feature requires in the current version of DBIx::Class. See the "SYNOPSIS" for a real-world example. req_ok_for Arguments: $group_name Returns: 1|0 Returns true or false depending on whether all modules required by $group_name are present on the system and loadable. req_missing_for Arguments: $group_name Returns: $error_message_string Returns a single line string suitable for inclusion in larger error messages. This method would normally be used by DBIx::Class core- module author, to indicate to the user that he needs to install specific modules before he will be able to use a specific feature. For example if some of the requirements for "deploy" are not available, the returned string could look like: SQL::Translator >= 0.11006 (see DBIx::Class::Optional::Dependencies for details) The author is expected to prepend the necessary text to this message before returning the actual error seen by the user. req_errorlist_for Arguments: $group_name Returns: \%list_of_loaderrors_per_module Returns a hashref containing the actual errors that occured while attempting to load each module in the requirement group. AUTHOR
See "CONTRIBUTORS" in DBIx::Class. LICENSE
You may distribute this code under the same terms as Perl itself perl v5.14.2 2011-11-29 DBIx::Class::Optional::Dependencies(3pm)