Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Can anybody learn how to code? Post 302910166 by surfontech on Tuesday 22nd of July 2014 10:52:28 PM
Old 07-22-2014
Hi
for my part , i learnt a bunch of programming languages alone ....
You will need logcical concepts but a good memory too ....
I think that it's possible with a good amount of work ...but beware of the headaches !!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where to Learn About HP-UX

can someone give me the link to any site that deals on HP-UX system administration?? Please do not refer me to buy or borrow any books, i just need a free site to learn some quick info from (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I want to learn!

Hiya, yes im new to all of this! But want to learn how to use Unix etc, iv been thinking about doin a course but desided im better off learning by my self with help from the people who really no what there doin...you guys! I can install Linux, like redhat, mandrake, susie server edition and so... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: epic.admin
5 Replies

3. Programming

Learn C or C++

Hi, Apologies if this question has been asked before. I would like to know which language is better to learn in terms of programming in unix? is C dying out and being replaced by C++ or is it a combination of the 2 or just mainly C? Thanks C19 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: c19h28O2
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to learn UNIX?

Hey everybody, I am a 25 year old web programmer in Malaysia. I am not hapy with my line of work and I want to do something more. I know asp.net,asp,php and jsp.But they dont really land me in a good promising job wich I realy love. I am more interested in Oracle DBMS. now to be a DBA in Oracle... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shounak
7 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I Want to Learn HP-UX!

What's the best free system to learn HP-UX on? The closest system, hardware requirements and installation instructions. I'm a newbie but determined. Any tips would be great. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: networkguy
6 Replies

6. Red Hat

Want to learn RedHat

I Want to learn Red hat Linux at free of cost, can any one help me, I am zero in unix. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mustaq
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Best way to learn UNIX

Hi, I am the ultimate noob when it comes to UNIX. Apart from a few basic thing like ls -l and mkdir (and that really is about as good as it gets) I know absolutely nothing about UNIX and I want to learn it and get better! I'm sure like with most things, just getting stuck in and trying... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thebdj
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Want to learn

Hi I know only basics of UNIX and i want to know that how can i become a good troubleshooter in unix adminstartion or shell scripting.... i am just a newbie to Unix ..i do not have programming skills as well. Your suggestions are welecomed. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nattynitin
1 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

You too can learn how to code in a day! ;oO

I am not passing a comment, just waiting to read yours... ;oD Decoded: learn to write computer code in a day - Telegraph Decoded | Technology made human | On Demand, Enterprise, Masterclass (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
6 Replies
Mojolicious::Plugin::I18N(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Mojolicious::Plugin::I18N(3pm)

NAME
Mojolicious::Plugin::I18N - Internationalization plugin SYNOPSIS
# Mojolicious $self->plugin('I18N'); % languages 'de'; %=l 'hello' # Mojolicious::Lite plugin I18N => {namespace => 'MyApp::I18N'}; %=l 'hello' # Lexicon package MyApp::I18N::de; use Mojo::Base 'MyApp::I18N'; our %Lexicon = (hello => 'hallo'); 1; DESCRIPTION
Mojolicious::Plugin::I18N adds Locale::Maketext support to Mojolicious. All you have to do besides using this plugin is to add as many lexicon classes as you need. Languages can usually be detected automatically from the "Accept-Languages" request header. This plugin can save a lot of typing, since it will generate the following code by default. # $self->plugin('I18N'); package MyApp::I18N; use base 'Locale::Maketext'; package MyApp::I18N::en; use base 'MyApp::I18N'; our %Lexicon = (_AUTO => 1); 1; Namespace and default language of generated code are affected by their respective options. The default lexicon class will only be generated if it doesn't already exist. The code of this plugin is a good example for learning to build new plugins, you're welcome to fork it. OPTIONS
Mojolicious::Plugin::I18N supports the following options. "default" # Mojolicious::Lite plugin I18N => {default => 'en'}; Default language, defaults to "en". "namespace" # Mojolicious::Lite plugin I18N => {namespace => 'MyApp::I18N'}; Lexicon namespace, defaults to the application class followed by "::I18N". HELPERS
Mojolicious::Plugin::I18N implements the following helpers. "l" %=l 'hello' $self->l('hello'); Translate sentence. "languages" % languages 'de'; $self->languages('de'); Change languages. METHODS
Mojolicious::Plugin::I18N inherits all methods from Mojolicious::Plugin and implements the following new ones. "register" $plugin->register($app, $conf); Register plugin hooks and helpers in Mojolicious application. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojolicious::Plugin::I18N(3pm)