Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: XVFB Source package for AIX
Operating Systems AIX XVFB Source package for AIX Post 302909277 by prathap.g on Wednesday 16th of July 2014 01:07:56 AM
Old 07-16-2014
XVFB Source package for AIX

Please send me link for XVFB Source package for AIX

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX maintenance package 4.3.

Hello, we have an 7015-R40, we want to update AIX. oslevel shows 4.3.2.0 At ibm.com we found following AIX 4300-11 maintenance package Recommended maintenance for AIX 4.3.3 It's possible to update the system with this file or does we need another source? Thank you! S. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sagitario
8 Replies

2. AIX

AIX relocatable package help

Hi, I have created a relocatable AIX package named Test. The USIL is /abc bash-2.05b# lsusil INSTALL PATH = /abc COMMENTS = None Generally if a package gets installed in "/opt/Test" and i want to relocate it to "/abc" it gets installed under "/abc/Test". This happens the way in Solaris,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhor_agarwali
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to port a package to huge source code having its own make and compilers

In general for intalling a package like we do ./configure, make , make install But if we want to integrate the package with a huge source base what are the things to be taken care could some one have a light on purpose of ./configure , make and make install along with above question. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gopi Krishna P
1 Replies

4. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Solaris 10 - Compiling package from source? Different from pkgadd?

Hey everyone, I'm using a SPARC based Solaris 10 5/09 machine and want to install PHP support to it. I already have mysql and apache( came with OS, just started the proccess) installed, so this is the last thing before I can get to learning development :) However, there's something I'm not sure... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: agummad
1 Replies

5. AIX

How to compile a package in AIX when we download its source?

How to compile a package surce in AIX when we download its source? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnveslin
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Package creation problems with Source files

Hi, I am creating "LSOF" solaris package from solaris "source" files. I have compiled the source file and with that i created prototype file also. Then using pkgmk command i can make the package . In the package i am having (pkginfo pkgmap reloc) two file and one directory respectively But... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kathirvel G
3 Replies

7. AIX

Is XVFB(X window system virtual frame buffer ) open source

I would like to know XVFB is open source or not. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: prathap.g
0 Replies

8. Solaris

IPS custom package user source

Hello guys, I'm new to this forum and got a question which may be quite uncommon. I created a custom IPS package (using this How to) with some software I have to install frequently to different Solaris 11 zones (MongoDB to be precise). This software will be installed under "/opt/mongodb" and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dheitepriem
1 Replies
WebService::CIA::Source(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      WebService::CIA::Source(3pm)

NAME
WebService::CIA::Source - A base class for WebService::CIA sources SYNOPSIS
use WebService::CIA::Source; my $source = WebService::CIA::Source->new(); DESCRIPTION
WebService::CIA::Source is a base class for WebService::CIA sources, such as WebService::CIA::Source::DBM and WebService::CIA::Source::Web. It could be used as a source in its own right, but it won't get you very far. METHODS
"new()" This method creates a new WebService::CIA::Source object. It takes no arguments. "value($country_code, $field)" Retrieve a value. Always returns "undef". "all($country_code)" Retrieve all fields and values. Always returns an empty hashref. AUTHOR
Ian Malpass (ian-cpan@indecorous.com) COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2003-2007, Ian Malpass This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The CIA World Factbook's copyright information page (<https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/docs/contributor_copy- right.html>) states: The Factbook is in the public domain. Accordingly, it may be copied freely without permission of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). SEE ALSO
WebService::CIA, WebService::CIA::Parser, WebService::CIA::Source::DBM, WebService::CIA::Source::Web perl v5.8.8 2008-02-04 WebService::CIA::Source(3pm)