Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Which technology is used on this website? Post 302908636 by ezee on Wednesday 9th of July 2014 07:47:36 AM
Old 07-09-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezee
There are multiple layers of image which give feeling of 3Ds . So is that also achieved using iosscipts plugin?
?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX Technology Level 9

Hi Guys I am currently running AIX 5.3 technology level 6 on a 570, but want to go up to level 9. However I am struggling to find on IBM's website the new features that it brings in, along with the commands for these new features. Can any one help me with this? Thanks (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryanbsc@gmail.c
7 Replies

2. AIX

Update technology level

Hello I update one lpar from TL03 to TL06 reboot and check with lppchk -v, errpt and everything looks fine then I commit my fileset and I update to TL08-04. The installation was ok. I reboot my machine again check with lppchk -v and errpt and its ok, but when I type oslevel -s I get this... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Web Technology

Hi Experts, This may sound stupidity.....anyhow....let me ask the doubt, Even though shell is just a scripting language, can anyone tell me, whether web pages can be created with embedding some concepts. In any other scripting language, whether web pages can be created. If so, suggest me in... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kritibalu
6 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

What technology advancement you need ?

Though we got surplus amount of primary memory, and big HDD when comapared to 20 or 30 years back, and cloud computing... What other technology advancement you still need ? Note: Feel free to add more options to this poll. (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: thegeek
21 Replies

5. Red Hat

Clustering Technology Documentation

Hello, I'm new in this forum. I'll have a new project to change architecture for our servers. From one server where we found database oracle 9i and Oracle application ebs 11 installed in HPux to cluster that contain nodes in redhat. Can you give me a detailed documentation that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Safi1982
1 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Does anyone know what technology this logo belongs to?

It came in a template full of techy-related stickers for laptop (like Docker, K8s, BigData, RHEL, AWS, etc) but I have no clue what it represents. Any idea? https://i.imgur.com/7ILp105.png Thanks. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: verdepollo
7 Replies
ppmtopgm(1)						      General Commands Manual						       ppmtopgm(1)

NAME
ppmtopgm - convert a portable pixmap into a portable graymap SYNOPSIS
ppmtopgm [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input. Produces a portable graymap as output. The output is a "black and white" rendering of the original image, as in a black and white photograph. The quantization formula used is .299 r + .587 g + .114 b. Note that although there is a pgmtoppm program, it is not necessary for simple conversions from pgm to ppm , because any ppm program can read pgm (and pbm ) files automatically. pgmtoppm is for colorizing a pgm file. Also, see ppmtorgb3 for a different way of converting color to gray. And ppmdist generates a grayscale image from a color image, but in a way that makes it easy to differentiate the original colors, not necessarily a way that looks like a black and white photograph. QUOTE
Cold-hearted orb that rules the night Removes the colors from our sight Red is gray, and yellow white But we decide which is right And which is a quantization error. SEE ALSO
pgmtoppm(1),ppmtorgb3(1),rgb3toppm(1),ppmdist(1),ppm(5),pgm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1989 by Jef Poskanzer. 10 April 2000 ppmtopgm(1)