Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development How to get input text boxes populated / perl cgi? Post 302908309 by Don Cragun on Sunday 6th of July 2014 01:09:34 PM
Old 07-06-2014
This thread is a duplicate of Pop up confirmation box / perl cgi. This thread is closed.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

text boxes, radio buttons , check boxes in c++ on unix

Hi ! Please tell me how to get radio buttons, text boxes , check boxes , option buttons , pull down menus in C++ on Unix. I think it would be done using curses.h ..but that's all i know. TIA, Devyani. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: devy8
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl CGI.pm

my box is FreeBSD4.3 and I use Perl 5.0005_03. Here is the CGI script. test.cgi ...... if ($query->action eq 'detail') { ...... print $query->hidden('action', 'modify'); ...... } I found that the result of test.cgi?action=detail is not what I expected. the script does not... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonyt
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

The scope of the shell/perl script is to read the input text file. Validate the expiry date of each

The scope of the shell/perl script is to read the input text file. Validate the expiry date of each certificate and send the mail to the user. The user takes action to add the new certificate to the storage file and user owns the responsibility to update the input text file with the new certificate... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: casmo
5 Replies

4. Web Development

problem with exporting vairable from one perl cgi to another perl cgi script while redirecting.

Can anyone tell me how to export a variable from one perl CGI script to another perl cgi script when using a redirect. Upon running the login.pl the user is prompted to enter user name and password. Upon entering the correct credentials (admin/admin) the user is redirected to welcome page. My... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun_Linux
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Table / Boxes Generation in PERL

Hi all, I was wondering, if there is any way to generate boxes/tables using perl to represent some data in better format. input : Name SAlary pranav 10000 ajay 5000 shri 15000 output : _________________________ |Name |Salary |... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: PranavEcstasy
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

CGI in Perl

Hi, Am unfamiliar with using CGI modules in Perl. Though i checked in few sites about CGI , i dint get a clear idea. Can anyone please explain me the purpose of these statements, it ll be very helpful to me #!/usr/bin/perl use CGI qw/:standard/; use Storable; use Data::Dumper; my... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: irudayaraj
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl cgi pages out of cgi-bin folder in WINDOWS

Hi team, I have a typical problem with cgi pages in apache webserver in WINDOWS I am able to execute(display) the pages that are saved in cgi-bin folder. But I am not able to execute the pages stored in htdocs or other folder other than cgi-bin folder. Could anyone please let me know how... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl CGI : unable to download the excel sheet from perl cgi page

Hi All, I have written an cgi perl script that displays an image(Excel image) and when clicked on that Image I need to download a excel sheet. I made sure that excel sheet exists in the folder with the given name but still I am not able to download the sheet. print "<center><table... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

CGI Perl : while loop in CGI perl

Hi Team, I am trying to connect to database(succeeded ) and print the records on the browser using while loop. But the elements of array are not displayed instead while loop is displayed directly. Instead of the below I can embed html statements in print but I am looking for the below style as I... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cgi to dump xml data from form input field

Hi All, I am trying to write a shell script which takes parse the web form find the input field and dump the data of that field into one xml file. The form looks like, <input type="button" id="btnSave" value="Save" onclick="saveXmlData()"/> <form name="submitForm"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jdp
1 Replies
wml::std::box(3)						     EN Tools							  wml::std::box(3)

NAME
wml::std::box - Easily Create Rectangular Box SYNOPSIS
#use wml::std::box <box [attributes]> ... </box> DESCRIPTION
The "<box>" container tag puts its body into a nice rectangular box which itself is build via a HTML "<table>" construct. ATTRIBUTES
"header" This attribute switches between two totally different box variants. When it is present, a headlined box is created by the use of one single table but with space GIFs. When this attribute is missing a standard box is created by the use of two nested tables but without any space GIFs. "bgcolor" This sets the background color of the box. "fgcolor" This sets the foreground (text) color of the box. "bdcolor" This sets the color for the border of the box. The effect of this attribute is the automatic generation of a nested table construct to achieve the optical effect. "bdspace" This sets the space between the border and the body of the box in pixels. Default is 4 pixel. "bdwidth" This sets the border width in pixels. Default is 1 pixel. "width" This sets the total table width in pixels. Default is no specific width for the standard box and 300 pixels for the headlined box (because the headlined variant needs to know a fixed size to create the GIFs accordingly). "summary" Add a description of this table. This attribute is recommended in HTML 4.0. EXAMPLE
<box bdcolor="#000000" bdwidth=1 bdspace=10 bgcolor="#ffffff" fgcolor="#000000"> Foo Bar Quux </box> <box header="Foo Bar Quux Header" bdcolor="#000000" bdwidth=1 bdspace=10 bgcolor="#ffffff" fgcolor="#000000"> Foo Bar Quux </box> AUTHOR
Ralf S. Engelschall rse@engelschall.com www.engelschall.com REQUIRES
Internal: P1, P2 SEE ALSO
HTML "<table>" tag. EN Tools 2014-04-16 wml::std::box(3)