Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Wget ouput to log file
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Wget ouput to log file Post 302908184 by rbatte1 on Friday 4th of July 2014 09:31:12 AM
Old 07-04-2014
What happened when you tried it with and without the -O flag?

Robin

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using wget to download a file

Hello Everyone, I'm trying to use wget recursively to download a file. Only html files are being downloaded, instead of the target file. I'm trying this for the first time, here's what I've tried: wget -r -O jdk.bin... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: thoughts
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

download a particular file using wget

Hi All I want to download srs8.3.0.1.standard.linux24_EM64T.tar.gz file from the following website : http://downloads.biowisdomsrs.com/srs83_dist/ But this website contains lots of zipped files I want to download the above file only discarding other zipped files. When I am trying the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alphasahoo
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

download file using wget

I need to download the following srs8.3.0.1.standard.linux26_32.tar.gz file from the following website: http://downloads.biowisdomsrs.com/srs83_dist There are many gzip files along with the above one in the above site but I want to download the srs8.3.0.1.standard.linux26_32.tar.gz only from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alphasahoo
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Limit ouput file on a shell script

I have this one::) doing jstack on JVM proccess. #!/bin/ksh # ---------------------------------------------------- # capture_jstack.sh <INTERVAL> <COUNT> # run jstack and capture output to a log file #----------------------------------------------------- # # scripts and logs are stored... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pointer
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

View ouput as a file

Hi all , I have a view in teradata , the ouput of that view have to be stored as a file with delimitere as '|'.Is there any possibility of doing this in unix ? Thanks in advance , Vinoth (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vino.paal
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

wget redirect file name

I am downloading a file using wget and the following is embedded in a script: wget http://www.example.com/ABCDfilename123.txt -O filename123.txt Because the 123 is incremented with every day, I need to pass the file in a parametric manner, so the filename as given after capital D. How do I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Call a Perl script within a bash script and store the ouput in a .txt file

I'm attempting to write a bash script that will create a network between virtual machines. It accepts three arguments: an RSpec that describes the network topology, and two list of machines (servers and clients). I have a (working) Perl script that I want to call. This Perl script takes an RSpec... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mecaka
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Inserting ouput into a file using redirection

Hallo Team, I would like to redirect an output from a file into another file. Here are the two commands/files. -bash-3.2$ cat lack.csv lemontwistpax -bash-3.2$ ll -ltr BW*|tail -1 -rw-r--r-- 1 mind mind 1844 Sep 25 12:06... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: kekanap
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget rename file

Is it possible to use a cookie transfer to a location and then rename the output? cd target_directory wget -x --load-cookies cookies.txt http://172.24.188.113/data/getCSV.csv | for file in * do mv $file $file.txt done For example, if I change the directory to C:\test and use the ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget - working in browser but cannot download from wget

Hi, I need to download a zip file from my the below US govt link. https://www.sam.gov/SAMPortal/extractfiledownload?role=WW&version=SAM&filename=SAM_PUBLIC_MONTHLY_20160207.ZIP I only have wget utility installed on the server. When I use the below command, I am getting error 403... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prasannag87
2 Replies
KGDB_ARCH_HANDLE_EXC(9) 					  KGDB Internals					   KGDB_ARCH_HANDLE_EXC(9)

NAME
kgdb_arch_handle_exception - Handle architecture specific GDB packets. SYNOPSIS
int kgdb_arch_handle_exception(int vector, int signo, int err_code, char * remcom_in_buffer, char * remcom_out_buffer, struct pt_regs * regs); ARGUMENTS
vector The error vector of the exception that happened. signo The signal number of the exception that happened. err_code The error code of the exception that happened. remcom_in_buffer The buffer of the packet we have read. remcom_out_buffer The buffer of BUFMAX bytes to write a packet into. regs The struct pt_regs of the current process. DESCRIPTION
This function MUST handle the 'c' and 's' command packets, as well packets to set / remove a hardware breakpoint, if used. If there are additional packets which the hardware needs to handle, they are handled here. The code should return -1 if it wants to process more packets, and a 0 or 1 if it wants to exit from the kgdb callback. AUTHORS
Jason Wessel <jason.wessel@windriver.com> Author. Tom Rini <trini@kernel.crashing.org> Author. Amit S. Kale <amitkale@linsyssoft.com> Author. COPYRIGHT
Kernel Hackers Manual 2.6. July 2010 KGDB_ARCH_HANDLE_EXC(9)