Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) I don't know how to put this, an Apple Audio HW bug? Post 302907772 by wisecracker on Tuesday 1st of July 2014 04:11:35 PM
Old 07-01-2014
Hi Corona688...
Quote:
Actually, you could put a switch in your circuit to invert, couldn't you? To flip the secondary side of the transformer.
Absolutely except I have since found a Windows machine that does the same as the Apple gear.
The problem is that this now changes the goalposts as CygWin follows the host Windows OS and the HW it is on.
So therefore one will never know whether the single pulse generator is correct or not SO......

Now I have to assume that the person(s) experimenting with the script do(es) NOT have access to a (semi-)professional oscilloscope but DO have access to a simple multimeter.

So generate two versions of the pulse generator, one '+ve' going and the other '-ve' going named pulse1.wav and pulse2.wav respectively.
Using CCT 3, the voltage doubler, connect the multimeter across the DC output and run each one in turn. The lower voltage one will be +ve going and vice versa.

In fact the Arduino access is already a voltmeter so even a multimeter is not a requirement...

Neat eh! ;o)

Version 0.30.xx to be released soon...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris 10,audio don't work and unrar needed

Hi, I'm here again for newbie questions :) I've installed Solaris 10 but audio don't work.I've a Realtek integrated peripheral,listed in Sun Hcl.The volume control is ok also.But nothing came from speakers. I need to install unrar also,I've download it from here Freeware for Solaris with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bgf0
1 Replies

2. Slackware

Problems with audio recording in Audacity 2.0.5. Slackware64 14.1; Intel HD Audio.

I'm trying to record audio using Audacity 2.0.5 installed from SlackBuilds. My system is 64-bit Slackware 14.1 and a sound card is Intel HD Audio. I didn't change my sound system to OSS. (Default sound system in Slackware 14.1 is ALSA, isn't it?) First, I set Internal Microphone slider in KMix... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: qzxcvbnm
2 Replies
allegro_exit(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual					     allegro_exit(3alleg4)

NAME
allegro_exit - Closes down the Allegro system. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> void allegro_exit(); DESCRIPTION
Closes down the Allegro system. This includes returning the system to text mode and removing whatever mouse, keyboard, and timer routines have been installed. You don't normally need to bother making an explicit call to this function, because allegro_init() installs it as an atexit() routine so it will be called automatically when your program exits. Note that after you call this function, other functions like destroy_bitmap() will most likely crash. This is a problem for C++ global destructors, which usually get called after atexit(), so don't put Allegro calls in them. You can write the destructor code in another method which you can manually call before your program exits, avoiding this problem. SEE ALSO
install_allegro(3alleg4), allegro_init(3alleg4), destroy_bitmap(3alleg4), ex3d(3alleg4), exscn3d(3alleg4), exswitch(3alleg4), exxfade(3alleg4), exzbuf(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 allegro_exit(3alleg4)