Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions NDM command to run a Mainframe job from Linux Post 302907553 by DukeNuke2 on Monday 30th of June 2014 03:23:07 AM
Old 06-30-2014
This is a really a "homework" question?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cron job to run a command from another dir?

I would like to setup a cron job to run a command from another directory. What is the best way to do this? The cron file is in a directory and the script I want it to run is in another directory. I tried doing this in the cron file: /location/of/command/run.sh But that did not work.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sepia
2 Replies

2. Linux

how to run cron tab job on linux

Dear All many hosting companies do have provision of cron tab settings In case a web hosting company do not have such facility can I run cron tab job (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vikaspa
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command script to be run in both AIX and LINUX

Hi, Script : #!/usr/bin/ksh echo "\n\t\t\t\t Enter your Name : \c" read name ############################## I ran the script in LINUX Enter your Name : abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz I ran the script in AIX Enter your Name : opqrstuvwxyz < I'm not able to see the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arjunprathap
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Linux Platform - NDM Script - && Operator

Hi All, I have a requirement where i need to NDM 3 files from LINUX to Mainframe system & trigger a job in mainframe once the 3 files are transmitted successfully. I am getting an error message in the && operator (the code component where i am checking whether step 1/2/3 are completed). ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsfreddie
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

At command for Linux job not working from php

I have a script .sh with a curl command in it: curl --digest "http://xxxxxxx.xxx/mail.php?email=xxxx@xxx.xx"; from terminal this works good : ./script.sh //(mail arrives in my box) from php this works good: shell_exec('./phpsc.sh'); // (mail arrives in my box) from terminal this... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: extra93
13 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cron job cannot run the command

Hi, I created this cron job for asterisk to send sms daily to a number #!/bin/sh #custom mod - send sms once a day, at 07:00. CRON_PATH="/etc/asterisk/gw/crontabs_root"; if ! grep 'gsm send sms' $CRON_PATH > /dev/null 2>&1 ;then echo "* 7 * * * asterisk -rx 'gsm send sms 1 7666... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazzyzha
4 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Run Linux command from windows

hi i downloaded nic demo application from nic.comuf.com. working fine ,but when i run batch script ,always display splash screen maybe 10 sec. how can i remove splash screen when run batch script.? thanks z (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zoldkovacs
2 Replies
GRAM Job States(3)					       globus gram protocol						GRAM Job States(3)

NAME
GRAM Job States - Enumerations enum globus_gram_protocol_job_state_t { GLOBUS_GRAM_PROTOCOL_JOB_STATE_PENDING = 1, GLOBUS_GRAM_PROTOCOL_JOB_STATE_ACTIVE = 2, GLOBUS_GRAM_PROTOCOL_JOB_STATE_FAILED = 4, GLOBUS_GRAM_PROTOCOL_JOB_STATE_DONE = 8, GLOBUS_GRAM_PROTOCOL_JOB_STATE_SUSPENDED = 16, GLOBUS_GRAM_PROTOCOL_JOB_STATE_UNSUBMITTED = 32, GLOBUS_GRAM_PROTOCOL_JOB_STATE_STAGE_IN = 64, GLOBUS_GRAM_PROTOCOL_JOB_STATE_STAGE_OUT = 128, GLOBUS_GRAM_PROTOCOL_JOB_STATE_ALL = 0xFFFFF } Detailed Description The globus_gram_protocol_job_state_t contains information about the current state of the job as known by the job manager. Job state changes are sent by the Job Manager to all registered clients. A client may ask for information from the job manager via the status request. Enumeration Type Documentation enum globus_gram_protocol_job_state_t GRAM Job States. Enumerator: GLOBUS_GRAM_PROTOCOL_JOB_STATE_PENDING The job is waiting for resources to become available to run. GLOBUS_GRAM_PROTOCOL_JOB_STATE_ACTIVE The job has received resources and the application is executing. GLOBUS_GRAM_PROTOCOL_JOB_STATE_FAILED The job terminated before completion because an error, user-triggered cancel, or system-triggered cancel. GLOBUS_GRAM_PROTOCOL_JOB_STATE_DONE The job completed successfully. GLOBUS_GRAM_PROTOCOL_JOB_STATE_SUSPENDED The job has been suspended. Resources which were allocated for this job may have been released due to some scheduler-specific reason. GLOBUS_GRAM_PROTOCOL_JOB_STATE_UNSUBMITTED The job has not been submitted to the scheduler yet, pending the reception of the GLOBUS_GRAM_PROTOCOL_JOB_SIGNAL_COMMIT_REQUEST signal from a client. GLOBUS_GRAM_PROTOCOL_JOB_STATE_STAGE_IN The job manager is staging in files to run the job. GLOBUS_GRAM_PROTOCOL_JOB_STATE_STAGE_OUT The job manager is staging out files generated by the job. GLOBUS_GRAM_PROTOCOL_JOB_STATE_ALL A mask of all job states. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for globus gram protocol from the source code. Version 11.3 Mon Apr 30 2012 GRAM Job States(3)