Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions NDM command to run a Mainframe job from Linux Post 302907553 by DukeNuke2 on Monday 30th of June 2014 03:23:07 AM
Old 06-30-2014
This is a really a "homework" question?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cron job to run a command from another dir?

I would like to setup a cron job to run a command from another directory. What is the best way to do this? The cron file is in a directory and the script I want it to run is in another directory. I tried doing this in the cron file: /location/of/command/run.sh But that did not work.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sepia
2 Replies

2. Linux

how to run cron tab job on linux

Dear All many hosting companies do have provision of cron tab settings In case a web hosting company do not have such facility can I run cron tab job (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vikaspa
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command script to be run in both AIX and LINUX

Hi, Script : #!/usr/bin/ksh echo "\n\t\t\t\t Enter your Name : \c" read name ############################## I ran the script in LINUX Enter your Name : abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz I ran the script in AIX Enter your Name : opqrstuvwxyz < I'm not able to see the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arjunprathap
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Linux Platform - NDM Script - && Operator

Hi All, I have a requirement where i need to NDM 3 files from LINUX to Mainframe system & trigger a job in mainframe once the 3 files are transmitted successfully. I am getting an error message in the && operator (the code component where i am checking whether step 1/2/3 are completed). ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsfreddie
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

At command for Linux job not working from php

I have a script .sh with a curl command in it: curl --digest "http://xxxxxxx.xxx/mail.php?email=xxxx@xxx.xx"; from terminal this works good : ./script.sh //(mail arrives in my box) from php this works good: shell_exec('./phpsc.sh'); // (mail arrives in my box) from terminal this... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: extra93
13 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cron job cannot run the command

Hi, I created this cron job for asterisk to send sms daily to a number #!/bin/sh #custom mod - send sms once a day, at 07:00. CRON_PATH="/etc/asterisk/gw/crontabs_root"; if ! grep 'gsm send sms' $CRON_PATH > /dev/null 2>&1 ;then echo "* 7 * * * asterisk -rx 'gsm send sms 1 7666... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazzyzha
4 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Run Linux command from windows

hi i downloaded nic demo application from nic.comuf.com. working fine ,but when i run batch script ,always display splash screen maybe 10 sec. how can i remove splash screen when run batch script.? thanks z (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zoldkovacs
2 Replies
HAMEXAM(1)						      General Commands Manual							HAMEXAM(1)

NAME hamexam - Study guide for USA FCC amateur radio (ham radio) license examinations.
SYNOPSIS
hamexam [option] DESCRIPTION
hamexam presents questions in random order from the selected question pool, and terminates when all questions have been answered correctly. The session may be interrupted with ^C, and resumed later. Some questions refer to diagrams. The diagrams for the selected question pool are displayed in a separate window using eog(1). Licenses are issued by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), but examinations are administered by Volunteer Examiners. OPTIONS
If no pool is specified, usage, version, and help information is displayed. In normal usage, one of the following options should be specified: t Element 2, the Technician Class pool. This is the entry-level license. g Element 3, the General Class pool (element 2 is also required). e Element 4, the Extra Class pool (elements 2 and 3 are also required). q The question pool is selected interactively. FILES
A directory ~/.hamexam is created to hold the names of the questions which remain to be answered correctly. SEE ALSO
For more information regarding licensing, ref. http://www.arrl.org/licensing-preparation-exams For information regarding the question pools, ref. http://www.ncvec.org/ COPYRIGHT
hamexam is Copyright (c) 2011-2012 John Nogatch <jnogatch@yahoo.com>. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. BUGS
The question pools are normally good for 4 years, but are sometimes modified; ref. http://www.ncvec.org/ hamexam does not automatically update the question pools from the VEC Web site. HAMEXAM(1)