Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Not able to reply to a post
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums Not able to reply to a post Post 302907312 by Sharma331 on Friday 27th of June 2014 08:10:45 AM
Old 06-27-2014
Lets try

---------- Post updated at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous update was at 07:09 AM ----------

Oh may b its an issue with my system because now i replied fron my mobile...
Thanks for your help

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

if this post is easy to read so is to reply !!!

i have a html file with uploads a file and sends the username to a .cgi file using post method. the part of code in the cgi file is as below. i am able to get the filename but not able to get the username thats getting posted to the file how to know the value of username. i am trying to store... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sasidhdv
2 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cann't post reply or create new threads

Hi Admin I got the error message as follows when I reply or create new thread. To reply to threads in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 9 posts. Is there any problems with my account? How I can reach the 10 replies? I cann't post any replies now. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ambious
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I cannot post new thread and reply after register

Hi, Admin, I have met a problem that I cannot post new thread and reply after register. It reminds some information as shown in the below: case 1: To create new threads in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. case 2: To reply to threads in this forum... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post thread/reply to thread

Dear Moderator I am not able to post any new thread or post reply to mine old thread. Kindly help as i am stuck on one problem and needed suggestion. Regards Jaydeep (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaydeep_sadaria
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to post or reply thread after login

I am unable to post reply to a thread. Whenever I will reply to any post I get the message every time : The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters. Even though length of the message is more than required. for example I tried to post ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
3 Replies

6. Web Development

TODO: Add Javascript for Reply and New Post Autosave

TODO: Add a some javascript to: Autosave to browser localstorage when a member is creating a new post or replying to a thread (rewriting any prior text in autosave). Create a button on the editor to load the text stored in the autosave function. Difficulty: Easy. Estimated... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)                                               User Commands                                              GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)

NAME
grub-render-label - generate a .disk_label for Apple Macs. SYNOPSIS
grub-render-label [OPTION...] [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
Render Apple .disk_label. -b, --bgcolor=COLOR use COLOR for background -c, --color=COLOR use COLOR for text -f, --font=FILE use FILE as font (PF2). -i, --input=FILE read text from FILE. -o, --output=FILE set output filename. Default is STDOUT -t, --text=STRING set the label to render -v, --verbose print verbose messages. -?, --help give this help list --usage give a short usage message -V, --version print program version Mandatory or optional arguments to long options are also mandatory or optional for any corresponding short options. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-grub@gnu.org>. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for grub-render-label is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and grub-render-label programs are properly installed at your site, the command info grub-render-label should give you access to the complete manual. grub-render-label (GRUB) 2.02-2ubuntu8.3 July 2018 GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)