Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: FTP decoding
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting FTP decoding Post 302907002 by CarloM on Wednesday 25th of June 2014 08:00:05 AM
Old 06-25-2014
Here Documents

In this case, the limit string is !, and your heredoc is a bunch of commands for FTP. Someplace further down you should have a line that consists only of !, which terminates the heredoc.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Decoding of Core Dump

Hi ALL, Is it possible to decode the core dumb file to find the error? I get an Memory Core Dumb error with an core file. Regards, P. Prathaban. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: p_prathaban
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

decoding commands

hi please can anyone help me in decoding shell commands. i need a way to decode the encrypted shell commands. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rochitsharma
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

decoding URL encoded strings

Hi, I have a couple pages of URL encoded strings that I need to unencode (they were originally in Arabic). So the first step is to unencode the strings and then to translate them to English. They are actually lists of words so the translation from Arabic to English shouldn't be too complicated.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ed111
1 Replies

4. IP Networking

Packet decoding

Hi, wondering if anyone can suggest a tool to me that will let me either cut & paste hex or type it in for packet decoding. I want to be able to decode a packet as done with tcpdump or wireshark, but I want to be able to manually input the hex myself. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Breakology
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

URL decoding with awk

The challenge: Decode URL's, i.e. convert %HEX to the corresponding special characters, using only UNIX base utilities, and without having to type out each special character. I have an anonymous C code snippet where the author assigns each hex digit a number from 0 to 16 and then does some... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: uiop44
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Decoding a string

Hi, If my input string is 3a3b4c then my result should be aaabbbcccc. Please guide me how to achieve this in a bash script. Thanks (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandeesh
18 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Decoding a base 64 string

Is it possible to decode a base 64 string in linux or unix. If so, related commands or reference notes would be really helpful. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chandu123
1 Replies

8. Web Development

Random - Any help decoding obfuscated code?

I have this following file and I would quite like to get it decoded - any help / advice is appreciated. I would like to know how to decrypt it, however if someone is able to do it for me I would be equally grateful. <?php //Obfuscation provided by FOPO - Free Online PHP Obfuscator v1.2:... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcclunyboy
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Decoding and pattern matching

Hello, I have a huge file with over 700,00 SNPs with 18 columns. One column is in the format --+-+ ---++ ????? -???? Now i have another list which corresponds to this code in a particular order A-1 B-7 C-11 D-3 E-100 Now I need to match the expression above to the pattern,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nans
1 Replies

10. Programming

ASN1 decoding error

Hi, fellows i am modifying asn1 schema to be able to decode a file, but i am hitting a error on one of the fields using free online tool asn1-playground. I suspect i need to change type and have tried with IDENTIFIER but it doesn't help...any ideas check the schema and file down , please ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tahchiev01
0 Replies
URI::URL(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     URI::URL(3pm)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.14.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3pm)