Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Gnuplot in bash
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Gnuplot in bash Post 302906806 by Anjan1 on Monday 23rd of June 2014 03:35:26 PM
Old 06-23-2014
Gnuplot in bash

Hi,

I want a graph plot using gnuplot for df -h command.

like filesystem, total size and avail size.

Thanks,
Anjan

---------- Post updated at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous update was at 02:34 PM ----------

I want a graph plot using gnuplot for df -h command per hour.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with gnuplot

Hi, I am a beginner using UNIX, and was wondering how to use gnuplot from UNIX on my pc. I am connected remotely to my work's UNIX server using Secure Shell Client, and gnuplot won't open a new window when I use the plot command. How do I do this? Moreover, is it possible to save things from the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: KTTFB64
0 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

GNUplot

Hi, I am trying to make a plot of an ASCII file using GNUplot, but I keep getting error msg: for example plot filename.txt It says that (.txt ) is not identified ... I tried to write it without the .txt part, but I also get the error msg. Any idea why? :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cosmologist
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

xargs and gnuplot

Hi All, Seems I have an xargs stdin problem that I don't understand. I have a script (call it myscript.sh) that takes the names of one or more file(s) specified on the command line and creates a single gnuplot command file containing multiple records, one for each specified file. Each of... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: paulianna2002
9 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash-gnuplot: unexpected end of file

Hi I can't figure out why i get the "unexpected end of file". #! /bin/bash for file1 in /figures/*; do gnuplot << EOF set terminal postscript eps color enhanced set output "$file1.eps" set bar 1.000000 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dedalus
2 Replies

5. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

GNUPLOT help needed

Dear All, I am new to GNUPLOT :D and dont know how it works, but actually there is a LINUX script generated by me which is running & capturing data in real time, the problem is that i want to plot that data in real time using GNUPLOT.:confused: please help.:wall: (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jojo123
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help! How to gnuplot a picture??

I would like to ask if I have already plot a graph using gnuplot, the setting(made by others) is in "gnuplot.defaults": gnuplot> load '<ParadisDir>/inputs/gnuplot.defaults' gnuplot> splot 'box.in' with lines, '0t0001' w lines How to transform it to bmp file? (or other types of pictures?) ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kelvin490
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

gnuplot do not take my variable

Hi! i want to print ot my data of the last seven days with gnuplot. in a script i put my gnuplot-script and at the top i generate my date-variable. #/bin/bash -e # Gnuplot script "API_Status.txt" # set terminal postscript color landscape dl 2 lw 2 'Helvetica' 15 ; # set output... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: IMPe
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Gnuplot 3d binning

Hello I have a text file with tens of thousands of rows The format is x y where both x and y can be anything between -100 and +100. What I would like to do is have a 3d gnuplot where there are 10,000 squared or bins and each bin will count how many rows have a value that would be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: garethsays
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Gnuplot script

Need assistance in getting a script right. It requires little tweaking and I am not getting it right . Using below data and the below script it creates a table with png file but regarding the time it create 6,7,8 and i want each time 6:15 ,6:30 and so on So that i can view the exact graph... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram_arya
3 Replies
MEMUSAGESTAT(1) 					     Linux programmer's manual						   MEMUSAGESTAT(1)

NAME
memusagestat - generate graphic from memory profiling data SYNOPSIS
memusagestat [option]... datafile [outfile] DESCRIPTION
memusagestat creates a PNG file containing a graphical representation of the memory profiling data in the file datafile; that file is gen- erated via the -d (or --data) option of memusage(1). The red line in the graph shows the heap usage (allocated memory) and the green line shows the stack usage. The x-scale is either the num- ber of memory-handling function calls or (if the -t option is specified) time. OPTIONS
-o file, --output=file Name of the output file. -s string, --string=string Use string as the title inside the output graph. -t, --time Use time (rather than number of function calls) as the scale for the X axis. -T, --total Also draw a graph of total memory consumption. -x size, --x-size=size Make the output graph size pixels wide. -y size, --y-size=size Make the output graph size pixels high. -?, --help Print a help message and exit. --usage Print a short usage message and exit. -V, --version Print version information and exit. BUGS
To report bugs, see <http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/bugs.html> EXAMPLE
See memusage(1). SEE ALSO
memusage(1), mtrace(1) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 4.15 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, information about reporting bugs, and the latest version of this page, can be found at https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. GNU
2017-09-15 MEMUSAGESTAT(1)