Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Third party software location and their version in Aix Post 302906675 by aixkidbee on Monday 23rd of June 2014 12:27:05 AM
Old 06-23-2014
lslpp -f filename will show you the files that belong to the fileset and give you the paths and directories.
If you want to do a find search try
find / -name *filename* -print and troll through the output.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

root cron was override w/ 3rd party software

Hi Guys, I'm new in Unix Environment. Any Unix Guru around...I need help. My question is, is it possible that the root cron could be override with 3rd party software?How can it happen. Another thing, how the cron job works?, I mean how the Unix process the cron job , I don't have an idea... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kupal
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find Software Version

Hi, Is there anyway to find what version of a software is installed on a particular box ? For Tru64 unix, the setld -i command lists all the software that is installed. But how do i get the version ? is there a unix command for this? Is setld specific to Tru64 ? Do reply VJ (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vjsony
1 Replies

3. AIX

finding 3rd party Applications installed on AIX

Hi,. I want to know how to find out 3rd party application installed on aix, example Oracle database if it is installed on aix box it is not showing as installed using lslpp -l command Regards, Manoj (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to look for new version of software

Bit of a long shot but is there a way i can have a script check a website for new version of software and dwnload it . and maybe email me when it downlaods not sure if that is even possible, to make it even worse i have to give a username and password to be able to download it thanks ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ab52
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

No such file or directory for 3rd party software

I am trying to use the KiFMM3D software with my code. I am compiling code in C++ and everything looks fine but I am getting an "no such file or directory" error regarding the KiFMM3d code. The exact error message is : In file included from... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: larry burns
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Identifying all the 3rd party software/executable files in RHEL 5.6

I have used yum list installed and rpm -qa commands. But these provide only the source packages, I want the specific software name. And how to identify any software that is installed without the yum or rpm package system. I tried compgen -c but it doesn't works with rhel5.6 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PrabhaPatra4567
1 Replies
MicroMason::TemplatePath(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     MicroMason::TemplatePath(3pm)

NAME
Text::MicroMason::TemplatePath - Template Path Searching SYNOPSIS
Instead of using this class directly, pass its name to be mixed in: use Text::MicroMason; my $mason = Text::MicroMason->new( -TemplatePath, template_path => [ '/foo', '/bar' ] ); Use the standard compile and execute methods to parse and evalute templates: print $mason->compile( file=>$filepath )->( 'name'=>'Dave' ); print $mason->execute( file=>$filepath, 'name'=>'Dave' ); Templates stored in files are searched for in the specified template_path: print $mason->execute( file=>"includes/greeting.msn", 'name'=>'Charles'); When including other files into a template you can use relative paths: <& ../includes/greeting.msn, name => 'Alice' &> When a file is included in the template, the including template's current directory is added to the beginning of the template search path. DESCRIPTION
This module works similarly to the related TemplateDir mix-in. However, instead of specifying a single root which must contain all templates, TemplatePath allows you to specify an arrayref of directories which will be searched in order whenever a template filename must be resolved. Using a TemplatePath object, absolute filenames are used as-is. If a relative template filenames or file paths is used, every directory in the specified template_path is checked for the existence of the template, and the first existing template file is used. If a template includes another template using <& ... &>, then the including template's location is added to the beginning of the template search path list, for the resolution of the included template's filename. This allows the included template to be specified relative to the including template, but also lets the template search fall back to the configured template search path if necessary. Supported Attributes template_path An array ref containing a list of directories in which to search for relative template filenames. strict_root Optional directory beyond which not to read files. Unlike TemplateDir, this must be a specific file path. Causes read_file to croak if any filename outside of the root is provided. You should make sure that all paths specified in template_path are inside the specified strict_root. (Note that this is not a chroot jail and only affects attempts to load a file as a template; for greater security see the chroot() builtin and Text::MicroMason::Safe.) Private Methods read_file Intercepts file access to check for strict_root. EXCEPTIONS The following additional exceptions are generated by Text::MicroMason::TemplatePath when appropriate: o Text::MicroMason::TemplatePath: template '%s' not found in path. This indicates that the specified template name does not exist in any of the directories in the configured path. o Text::MicroMason::TemplatePath: Template not in required base path '%s' The template found in the configured template path was not within the configured strict_root directory. This may be caused by requesting an absolute template filename not within strict_root, or by specifying a strict_root which does not match the configured template path. SEE ALSO
For an overview of this templating framework, see Text::MicroMason. This is a mixin class intended for use with Text::MicroMason::Base. For distribution, installation, support, copyright and license information, see Text::MicroMason::Docs::ReadMe. perl v5.10.1 2009-10-27 MicroMason::TemplatePath(3pm)