Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Drupal 7 .htaccess issue
Top Forums Web Development Drupal 7 .htaccess issue Post 302906421 by gkelly1117 on Thursday 19th of June 2014 12:30:56 PM
Old 06-19-2014
Drupal 7 .htaccess issue

Good Afternoon my *nix friends.

I am having a issue with my Drupal site and the FilesMatch directive I use to deny access to certain core directories and files. SmilieSmilie

It seems that when I use the below code in my .htaccess file, my entire website throws a HTTP 500 error, which clearly is not the desire effect at all.

any input would be quite helpful, as I am getting stuck and frustrated.

Thanks!

Code:
<FilesMatch "\.(engine|inc|info|install|make|module|profile|test|po|sh|.*sql|theme|tpl(\.php)?|xtmpl)$|^(\..*|Entries.*|Repository|Root|Tag|Template)$">
 Order allow,deny
 Deny from all
</FilesMatch>

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

.htaccess?

For a schoolproject, I have to set up an intranet at a company headquarters in the Netherlands. But they want to give the division in the United States access to that intranet. I have to find out how to do that. I've heard that you can do that by giving certain people access to the intranet with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Puc conDoin
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

.htaccess

i want to protect a folder on my HP.... does the folder need more than ".htaccess" and ".htpasswd" to be protected , and ask for login and password??? Please help ...... i use HTAdmin 1.2.1 to manage my access files.. The systemadmin cant or wount answer.....:confused: Avenger (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Avenger
3 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

htaccess

Something is wrong. I do everything right make the .htaccess file and stuff, but when I try the htpasswd command it says command not found. I use Putty SSH client and I think server is running RedHat 7.1 with Apache some version. HELP!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: _hp_
1 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

Logging htaccess

hi i am trying to make a log of all users who access my website, i am using htaccess to administrate logins, how does htaccess store a session i.e where is the valid user login temporarily stored while a user is using the site or is there already some sort of logging being done by htaccess. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: omnibarb
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

.htaccess redirect with masking

I am looking to forward the following with masking via my .htaccess file: www.mywebsite.com/origpage www.mywebsite.com/newpage I do not want to forward the entire site, just this one page with masking. Neither page has an extension. I am able to forward with .htaccess - but it does not mask the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: globalnerds
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Redirect with htaccess

Hi, I would like to use htaccess 301 redirect with URL hiding. Ex: when browse the website 'abc.com' it should show the contents of the page 'xyz.com/start/index.html' but in addressbar should show the domain 'abc.com'. I know it works with html URL frame rewrite. But my question is it... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chandranjoy
0 Replies

7. Web Development

.htaccess redirect with #

I have the following directive in my .htaccess: #RewriteRule ^mozrank/?$ "http://www.seobook.com/#a_aid=dh" The problem is that the redirect is going to http://www.seobook.com/%23a_aid=dh How to preserve the # when redirecting? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rlopes
2 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)